Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) (42009 Views)

Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by metronaija: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
I know many Nigerians will be looking at this like 'yeah, right! :-)

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/funny-photo-for-your-sunday_7.html

122 Likes 34 Shares

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by mayorkyzo: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
As funny as it sounds it's the bitter truth...we can't go on importing everything and expect to have a strong currency...

258 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Imortal001: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Funny truth!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by AZAJOBINSON(m): 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Only if.....
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Bigprozzie: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
The people that will benefit the most from the advise given are the ones that will oppose it the most

The people that will make the most financial gains from this are the ones fighting it the most

When a particular set of people are cursed, there is nothing you can do to solve their problems

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by sammyj: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nice piece OP. A word is enough for the wise!! cool

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by sinkhole: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
As for me as a "poor man" I realy dont know what you meant by Kellog or Nasco, they are way too expensive for me, I prefer gaari flakes with kulikuli grin
If I have #600k or even #500k I can buy a second hand toyota or honda, to buy Innoson I need nothing less than a million naira, where on earth I for get that?
Yea, I no say Aba shoe and Lagos cloths are good but I can get "bend down select" of those foreign cloths @ say #100 or #500 only.
Do I even know what you meant by campagne? I am a keggite by birth at best, I drink sheepe/ogogoro/burukutu
I think the message here is for those "ajebota" rich people!

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by OyeniyiLeke: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
grin grin

so true

lalasticlala
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by IamRespected: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
I am currently planning on buying an innoson vehicle, although my family are discouraging me but I must buy it grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by jordyspices: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Abi oh
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
I do all these listed above yet some wild animals living in the zoo do not want this.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Pidggin(f): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Eat kwashioko chicken and Turkey instead of imported ones.
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by donholy28(m): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pidggin:
Eat kwashioko chicken and Turkey instead of imported ones.
so u think ur chicken and turkeys are imported? receive sense!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bigprozzie:
The people that will benefit the most from the advise given are the ones that will oppose it the most

The people that will make the most financial gains from this are the ones fighting it the most

When a particular set of people are cursed, there is nothing you can do to solve their problems

When will you people be bold enough to admit that you got it wrong and that this government has failed to lead.

While the micro steps listed above are good, the real steps that will save the naira are macro and falls squarely within the jurisdiction of the elected government to tackle.

Nigerians did not elect this government to blame everyone else but themselves

14 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by DaBullIT(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
The suggestion is from a Ibo , which is why i won't lend it any credibility

Aba is not the only place where leathers are made

Trust me , they make durable leathers in north , maybe not to a shoe , but yes they do

Palm wine is general to everyone in Nigeria

e.t.c

The summary would have been better without mentioning individual states or cities

Lord Lugard was right merging Nigeria , i hope you see one simple analysis

Leather from North , Workmanship from SS/SE , Sales in S.W

One Nigeria

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
DaBullIT:

Trust me , they make durable leathers in north , maybe not to a shoe , but yes they do

e.t.c

The summary would have been better without mentioning individual states or cities

One Nigeria
sorry to say this, thunder fire you there
nonsense
leather from north and thats all?
who dey do sales for SW no Igbo be people?
workmanship and oil from SS/SE na we dey suffer pass upon all this and you are saying one zoogeria?
infact thunder fire you again there
lolx na joke i dey o
but guy the zoo is cheating IGBO people big time

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by yaki84: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
to me if cbn really want naira to be strong na to use cement n concrete take produce awa naira note.
so that even if e fall, e no go scatter, even if e drop e no go break. e go strong pass aso rock n olumo rock put together!
strong naira!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by DaBullIT(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
iamkeyz:

sorry to say this, thunder fire you there
nonsense
leather from north and thats all?
who dey do sales for SW no Igbo be people?
workmanship and oil from SS/SE na we dey suffer pass upon all this and you are saying one zoogeria?
infact thunder fire you again there
lolx na joke i dey o
but guy the zoo is cheating IGBO people big time

My pastor said to command whatever I want and it's mine

I was tempted to curse you but I won't, I'll just ask God of Moses to allow you go to lagoon because you see dabullit, then you'll jump inside like pharaoh

That said remember this word : No nation can exist independently, The north owns leather,camels donkeys, sheep's cows ,even crocodile skins etc it is processed in ss, se, the market is Yoruba land

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by ifenes(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
True! Buy Africa,the only way to grow.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Buy Nigeria,Buy Right

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by kcemma(m): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
THAT IS THE TRUTH
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Prodigee: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
OP u can start first smiley
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by TippyTop(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
We all drank champagne during Dr Jonathan's time, am not about to switch to kunu and fura de noonoo because Fulanis now run the show, no way.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by naijaobi(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
DaBullIT:
e.t.c
One Nigeria

So because it's coming from an igbo person, that's why it's not credible abi?
Common sense u no get. Sometimes it's better to keep quiet and nobody will know your stupidity level than displaying it in public. Tribal maggot

29 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Flexherbal(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Is it really possible?
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is very true. The sad reality is that this government is very hypocritic and is doing nothing to change this trend.

Hypocrisy is when Buhari goes on national tv to say that those who want to import everything can go and source for their dollar elsewhere, when he maintains a fleet of foreign luxury cars and no Nigerian car in his convoy(despite Innoson, Peugoet and Nissan Nigeria).

The same President travels abroad for medical tourism and fail to realise that it brings about capital flight which in turn weaken our naira.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by INTROVERT(f): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ok
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by amolak: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
In as much as i agree with that, they should try to be producing original things. Nigeria cannot produce original polytene bag. I have bought polytene bags made in Nigeria that have disgraced me many times
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by dguizman(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Number 5 though
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Panzerfaust(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
There is nothing FUNNY about d photo.
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by skup008(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fifi Umenyiora Goes Shopping On Wheelchair / Naira Gains ₦‎75 Against Dollar In A Single Day / Difference Between Incorporation Year And Established Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.