Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL (4431 Views)

See Reasons Bible Said: Do Not Judge! / What The Bible Said About Newly Married Men (pix) / Bible Said Jesus Didn't Die For Anybody Sin Nor He's Crucified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by reallest(f): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2016
malvisguy212:
don't worry, he already love you.

Don't Runaway,u need to finish what u start,what's devil?how did u know it/him/her, have u seeing him/her/it before? How did u have deep knowledge about him/her/it
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by malvisguy212: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2016
reallest:

Is dis what u quoted before,as u can see am not a Muslim & I don't need to defend their bullshit just as I can't defend d trash in ur Bible,admit u lied in ur early post & move on dats all,I only pointed out ur lie,i don't care about what Qur'an and Bible teach because they are all bullshit to me
you are confused, and the post wasent for you.
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by reallest(f): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2016
malvisguy212:
you are confused, and the post wasent for you.

D post is for me as if for everybody reading it,how can u lie like dat and refuse to retrace ur lie,dis ur takuya is too glaring
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by malvisguy212: 9:16am On Feb 08, 2016
reallest:

D post is for me as if for everybody reading it,how can u lie like dat and refuse to retrace ur lie,dis ur takuya is too glaring
alright.
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by zzzzy: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2016
reallest:
Bible is full of trash jare,dat book deserve to be put inside dust bin forever
full of trash?? And it predicted everything happening now? even your type was being predicted and how you'll end if you don't change. Some people read just 1 verse in the bible and their lives are changed forever and are convicted. while others claim to read it all and find "faults" and not believe. What dyu think happen in crusades. Why do miracles happen. Go and read about this people
Smith wigglesworth
John lake
Alexander dowie
Aimee McPherson
Kathryn Kuhlman
William J. Seymour
When you are done, then tell me how they did what they did. There are many unseen forces existing. Make sure you are not on the wrong side

1 Like

Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by promisechuks: 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
vfactor:
Interesting, never knew apostle Paul wrote the book if James.

This might also interest u:

Ac 2:25-27:

Jesus did actually go to hell.
Noooo, See the mistake you are doing. When jesus condemned calling people FOOL, he was talking about people who CURSE their fellow human beings. In that verse he was talking about people who say RACA(cursing) or FOOL(cursing) to people which comes from a hatred filled heart.

Now, when jesus, paul and other people say FOOL, they are not cursing them(from a hatred filled heart) but they are CALLING THEM TO NOTICE TO TELL THEM THAT THEIR ACTIONS LOOK FOOLISH INSPITE OF THEM THINKING THAT THEY ARE MORE RIGHTEOUS AND WISE. See example below!

Galatians 3:1-4
"1. O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
2. This only would I learn of you, received ye the spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of the faith?
3. Are ye so foolish? Having begun in the spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?"

I pray the holyspirit give power and understanding to understand. GOD BLESS YOU!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by promisechuks: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
IamRespected:
Yes, Jesus went to hell, He descended into hell and the third day He rose from the dead and ascended Into heacen
No brethen, jesus didn't go to hell because he called them fools. As I have explained in my previous reply, that he called them fools to call them to notice(which is normally a call for correction)as they sometimes claimed that they are too righteous and wiser than any other people(because they are law keepers) and NOT CURSING as the op claimed.

Now, the reason why jesus went to hell. If jesus died and didn't go to hell, then it means that we will still go to hell and suffer for our sins because he didn't finish the consequences of our sins.

Now, jesus went to hell so that the sins of the whole world(that was bestowed on him by GOD the father, though was without sin) will be condemned.

Then if jesus was sacrificed why did he resurrected?

REASONS WHY CHRIST RESURRECTED IN THE THIRD DAY AFTER HIS DEATH:
1. Jesus died so that the sins of the whole world bestowed on him will be condemned and he resurrected as an assurance of our salvation. That whosoever that believe that he died for their sins will not perish(in hell because he has went there for us) but have everlasting life.
That's why paul said; if he (Jesus) had not resurrected, then our faith is in vain.

2. Jesus' resurrection shows us the newness of life that we will receive when we accept that he died for our sins. AS HE(jesus) IS, SO ARE WE.

3. Jesus' death and resurrection is the confirmation of the prophecies that were given by the prophets of the old who lived more than 800yrs before he was born(the likes of Moses, David, Isaiah e.t.c)
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by reallest(f): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
zzzzy:
full of trash?? And it predicted everything happening now? even your type was being predicted and how you'll end if you don't change. Some people read just 1 verse in the bible and their lives are changed forever and are convicted. while others claim to read it all and find "faults" and not believe. What dyu think happen in crusades. Why do miracles happen. Go and read about this people
Smith wigglesworth
John lake
Alexander dowie
Aimee McPherson
Kathryn Kuhlman
William J. Seymour
When you are done, then tell me how they did what they did. There are many unseen forces existing. Make sure you are not on the wrong side

Miracle my foot,many people have been claiming miracle since d day of my great grandpa.muslims,Hindus,Buddhist even yoruba religion claim many miracles,does it make their claims true
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by zzzzy: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
reallest:

Miracle my foot,many people have been claiming miracle since d day of my great grandpa.muslims,Hindus,Buddhist even yoruba religion claim many miracles,does it make their claims true
it seems like you haven't read about the people I listed
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by DeathStroke007(m): 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
malvisguy212:
if you cannot explained the quranic verse I provide , why are you a muslims ?

explanation? you don't need a Muslim to explain it to you.. all you need is your brain
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by unphilaz(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
DeathStroke007:
what you people are to defend is that, Jesus called people fool, and he himself said whoever calls another person fool Will go to hell. [size=18pt]so, biblical Jesus is going to hell[/size].

so you believe and think a man that give a rule and also break it and which will be in hell forever will save you??

or you think Bible is just saying rubbish?

O ya.. am listening

Point of correction, On the bolded, He IS NOT GOING to hell, rather HE HAS(PAST TENSE) gone to Hell.
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by unphilaz(m): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
DeathStroke007:

biblical Jesus ain't our isa...

Noted! do other muslim accept deathstroke007 opinion? If No, why? grin grin grin
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by DeathStroke007(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
unphilaz:

Noted! do other muslim accept deathstroke007 opinion? If No, why? grin grin grin

our own isa ain't going to hell grin
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by DeathStroke007(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
unphilaz:

Point of correction, On the bolded, He IS NOT GOING to hell, rather HE HAS(PAST TENSE) gone to Hell.

Who is this one... go read those verses.. understand it.. and quote me again
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by DeathStroke007(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
reallest:

Don't Runaway,u need to finish what u start,what's devil?how did u know it/him/her, have u seeing him/her/it before? How did u have deep knowledge about him/her/it

it's detailed in Quran...
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by unphilaz(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
malvisguy212:
hell in this context is NOT the final state of the LOST.

Acts 2:31
31 Seeing what was to come, he spoke of the resurrection of the Messiah, that he was NOT abandoned to the realm of the dead,NOR DID HIS BODY SEE DECAY.

And verse 33 say :

33 Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.

"hell" in this context meant hades as such, rather than the final state of the lost,It simply means “the place of the
dead” or “the place of departed souls/
spirits. (which Jesus called gehenna), as it always is today.

But in the quran, we are told were muhammed and his followers will end up, the quran made it clear, is not the place of hades as I explained up their, is the final place of the LOST;

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0349:
“They (the angels) would recognise
them in the FIRE by the marks of
prostration , for HELL-FIRE WILL DEVOUR everything (limb) of the sons of
Adam except the marks of
prostration. Allah has forbidden the
fire to consume the marks of
prostration. They will be taken out
of the Fire having been burnt …”

Amazingly, concerning the followers of Jesus, Christ, the Qur’an states:

Surah 3:55: “Behold! Allah said: ‘O
Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee
to Myself and clear thee of the
falsehood of those who blaspheme; I
will make those who follow thee
superior to those who disbelieve
until the Day of
Resurrection.” (Yusuf Ali)

The above statement in the Qur’an
reveals the superiority of those who
follow Jesus Christ. Those who follow
Jesus are Christians. Of course, this does
not apply to those who are Christians in
name only but to those who are his true
faithful followers. These are the ones
who will be exalted. They are exalted,
not because of any personal superiority
on their part but on account of truly
submitting to the teachings of Christ as it is revealed in the Holy Bible.

According to the above Qur’anic verse,
Christians will be “exalted” or made
“superior” until the Day of Resurrection. The Day of Resurrection or Qiyamah refers to the “time of the end.”

For Christians to be exalted until the
time of the end, true Christianity must be present in this world until the “time of the end.”

For true Christianity to be present in this world until the time of the end, true
Christians must remain in this world until the “time of the end.”

Kai, am always educated about Islam... here it says the followers of Jesus will be MADE "superior" over those that disbelieve in Jesus! So where does the muslim stand... hell of course... deathstroke007, repent before death strike you and you end up in hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by DeathStroke007(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
unphilaz:

Kai, am always educated about Islam... here it says the followers of Jesus will be MADE "superior" over those that disbelieve in Jesus! So where does the muslim stand... hell of course... deathstroke007, repent before death strike you and you end up in hell.

you are a fool of highest order... who tell you Muslim never believe in Jesus? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by reallest(f): 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
DeathStroke007:

it's detailed in Quran...

Really tell me more about it/her/him
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by unphilaz(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
reallest:

Malvisguy212 u are a liar,d underline is hadith & u call it Qur'an verse to deceive ur zombie,I will save dis comments of urs because of d bold part for future purposes,d bold shows dat u believe dat muslims and Christians worship d same barbaric God (who enjoy roasting & killing human being).using Qur'an to validate ur belief when it suit u & later condemn it when it's against u is nothing but...............

Please reallest what is the lie if you can indulge me about what he said to the bolded...i copied this from a muslim site
http://www.alim.org/library/quran/ayah/compare/3/55/allah's-promise-to-isa-(jesus)

Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by DeathStroke007(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
reallest:

Really tell me more about it/her/him

sebi your phone dey browse... go YouTube or google
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by DeathStroke007(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
unphilaz:

Please reallest what is the lie if you can indulge me about what he said to the bolded...i copied this from a muslim site
http://www.alim.org/library/quran/ayah/compare/3/55/allah's-promise-to-isa-(jesus)

go to that same site and read the explanation of the verse
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by unphilaz(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
DeathStroke007:

you are a fool of highest order... who tell you Muslim never believe in Jesus? cheesy cheesy grin

As a Man, As a Prophet or as Son of God....https://www.nairaland.com/2919041/why-muslim-should-accept-christ

And do educate me... are YOU following Jesus or Mohammed?
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by DeathStroke007(m): 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
unphilaz:

As a Man, As a Prophet or as Son of God....https://www.nairaland.com/2919041/why-muslim-should-accept-christ

And do educate me... are YOU following Jesus or Mohammed?

As a man and as a prophet of Allah

but he's never born by Allah nor begget by Allah...

son of God in Bible means righteous people.. begotten son of God (there are 2 people, Jesus and David) in the Bible...

So..? if you think God has a biological son, then you are crazy...only mammals can beget.. God isn't human..

case closed.
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by reallest(f): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
unphilaz:

Re read my post but slowly dis time,I said d underline is hadith not d Qur'an verse
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by reallest(f): 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
DeathStroke007:

sebi your phone dey browse... go YouTube or google

My phone no dey browse,y did u mentioned me & claimed ur Qur'an can answer me about devil,guy u re confused
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by DeathStroke007(m): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
reallest:

My phone no dey browse,y did u mentioned me & claimed ur Qur'an can answer me about devil,guy u re confused

TSHEW
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by promisechuks: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
DeathStroke007:

TSHEW
Noooo, See the mistake you are doing. When Jesus
condemned calling people FOOL, he was talking
about people who CURSE their fellow human beings.
In that verse he was talking about people who say
RACA(cursing) or FOOL(cursing) to people which
comes from a hatred filled heart.
Now, when Jesus, paul and other people say FOOL,
they are not cursing them(from a hatred filled heart)
but they are CALLING THEM TO NOTICE TO TELL
THEM THAT THEIR ACTIONS LOOK FOOLISH INSPITE
OF THEM THINKING THAT THEY ARE MORE
RIGHTEOUS AND WISE. See example below!
"1. O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you,
that you should not obey the truth, before whose
eyes Jesus christ hath been evidently set forth,
crucified among you?
2. This only would I learn of you, received ye the
spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of
the faith?
3. Are ye so foolish? Having begun in the spirit, are
ye now made perfect by the flesh?"
I pray the holyspirit give power and understanding
to understand. GOD BLESS YOU!

Please guys, channel your questions about Jesus to
https://www.nairaland.com/2920533/q-jesus-christians-new-converts, and it will be answered to your satisfaction.

Thank you!
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
promisechuks:

Noooo, See the mistake you are doing. When jesus condemned calling people FOOL, he was talking about people who CURSE their fellow human beings. In that verse he was talking about people who say RACA(cursing) or FOOL(cursing) to people which comes from a hatred filled heart.

Now, when jesus, paul and other people say FOOL, they are not cursing them(from a hatred filled heart) but they are CALLING THEM TO NOTICE TO TELL THEM THAT THEIR ACTIONS LOOK FOOLISH INSPITE OF THEM THINKING THAT THEY ARE MORE RIGHTEOUS AND WISE. See example below!

"1. O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
2. This only would I learn of you, received ye the spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of the faith?
3. Are ye so foolish? Having begun in the spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?"

I pray the holyspirit give power and understanding to understand. GOD BLESS YOU!

Well, nice explanation. There's a point I am trying to make with the op. Not with whether Jesus was guilty of what he preached against.

Jesus was clearly teaching his listeners to avoid murder by avoiding the root cause of murder, which is hatred for a fellow man. The same principle applies to fornication.

I was trying to make another point, with my post.
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
For the wisdom of man is like foolishness onto God" - 1 cor 3:19

This passage is for people like you.
People who think they are wise a55, while all they do is just cherry-picking the bible passages to try and contradict our most high

"He works in mysterious ways"

You will never be able to fully understand the ways/messages of God in this current 3dimensional meat you embody.
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by unphilaz(m): 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
DeathStroke007:

As a man and as a prophet of Allah

but he's never born by Allah nor begget by Allah...

son of God in Bible means righteous people.. begotten son of God (there are 2 people, Jesus and David) in the Bible...

So..? if you think God has a biological son, then you are crazy...only mammals can beget.. God isn't human..

case closed.

lets meet here for discussion on Man, Prophet and Son of God.....https://www.nairaland.com/2919041/why-muslim-should-accept-christ

Secondly does God need ears to hear, eyes to see as human beings need to?

Thirdly, are you a follower of Jesus or Mohammed?
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by unphilaz(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
reallest:

Re read my post but slowly dis time,I said d underline is hadith not d Qur'an verse
ok let him defend himself but the surah quoted makes a lot of sense
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by reallest(f): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
unphilaz:

ok let him defend himself but the surah quoted makes a lot of sense

He need to apologize for misleading,y can't he call it hadith?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Work Of The Holy Spirit In The Life Of The Apostles / Did Humans Evolve From Apes Or Are Humans Apes? / The Believe That Not Everybody In Christianity Are Saved Is Fanatism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.