Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Photo: Is Gay Practice Sin? Is It Inborn Or Adopted Lifestyle? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Is Gay Practice Sin? Is It Inborn Or Adopted Lifestyle? (2541 Views)

Repentance And Confession Of Sin Is Never Necessary- Joseph Prince. Is He Right? / Please Help! Sin Is Destroying My Life. / Power To Forgive Sin: Is Pst Chris Agreeing With The Catholics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Is Gay Practice Sin? Is It Inborn Or Adopted Lifestyle? by Image123(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
treasureboy:
Mere seeing most males with their physiques, body structure, looks, pattern of movement and feminine disposal you would easily see tendencies of gay lifestyle manifestations in them as they grow in life.

Note that they were born with these feminine attributes in them, hence as time goes on they have developed interest for their fellow male intimacy instead of the opposite intimacy.

The big questions:

1. Do you blame them for the natural manifestations of these feelings and attributes?
2. Is gaysm an inborn trait or an adopted lifestyle?
3. Is gaysm a sin in God's sight who created them the way they were born?
4. What does the law and human right say about gaysm?

I believe core issues & revealations would be made from this research work.

Have a fruitful week ahead! kiss

This is a most foolish premise we often hear. Very simple, receive sense in the name of Jesus. That something is inborn, natural or biological doesn't make it right, okay or not a sin. Some people are born with HIV, deformity, bad habits, no education, is it okay to remain so?
Re: Photo: Is Gay Practice Sin? Is It Inborn Or Adopted Lifestyle? by treasureboy: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
Image123:

This is a most foolish premise we often hear. Very simple, receive sense in the name of Jesus. That something is inborn, natural or biological doesn't make it right, okay or not a sin. Some people are born with HIV, deformity, bad habits, no education, is it okay to remain so?

And hope you hv not lose ur sense of respect while discussing with pole. o'er social media?
Re: Photo: Is Gay Practice Sin? Is It Inborn Or Adopted Lifestyle? by treasureboy: 5:37am On Feb 14, 2016
Richirich713:
What about Zoophilia ?

Aren't there some people just born with a sexual attraction to animals.

This is serious! Do such pple actually exist?
Re: Photo: Is Gay Practice Sin? Is It Inborn Or Adopted Lifestyle? by CoolUsername: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2016
treasureboy:

So you do both male n female? Wonders in the world!
Don't confuse heterosexual with bisexual.
Heterosexual means I'm attracted to the opposite sex
Re: Photo: Is Gay Practice Sin? Is It Inborn Or Adopted Lifestyle? by CoolUsername: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2016
Richirich713:
What about Zoophilia ?
Aren't there some people just born with a sexual attraction to animals.

Weird stuff, eh?
But animals can't give consent so to me it's kind of like rape.
Re: Photo: Is Gay Practice Sin? Is It Inborn Or Adopted Lifestyle? by Richirich713: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2016
treasureboy:

This is serious! Do such pple actually exist?

I hope not.
Re: Photo: Is Gay Practice Sin? Is It Inborn Or Adopted Lifestyle? by treasureboy: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
CoolUsername:

Weird stuff, eh?

But animals can't give consent so to me it's kind of like rape.

Does such thing even exist in the first place?
Re: Photo: Is Gay Practice Sin? Is It Inborn Or Adopted Lifestyle? by CoolUsername: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
treasureboy:

Does such thing even exist in the first place?
Yup.
Re: Photo: Is Gay Practice Sin? Is It Inborn Or Adopted Lifestyle? by Image123(m): 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
treasureboy:

And hope you hv not lose ur sense of respect while discussing with pole. o'er social media?

No i haven't lost courtesy, it however doesn't erase the FACT that the premise and assumption is foolish and common.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Disprove The Gods You Don't Believe In / Atheist Convention In Lagos? / Religious People, Please Answer- Why Are Smart People More Likely 2 Be Atheists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.