Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You (1126 Views)

Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food / Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss / Pic: Whn Ur Babe Keep Disturbing U That She Wanna Ride Power Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
What if she confesses on feb 14, that she have been using love portion on u, what will u do? As if me, i will report myself to buhari before killing her angry
Cc. Seun obinoscopy lalasticlala and Mynd44
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by kilokeys(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
She should keep using it o..

Cos once it finishes.. I ll kill her.
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by Cutehector(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Will put magun in her kini
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by adonbilivit: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
I will probe her
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Oya dab
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by adonbilivit: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
lilzcee:
let her just confess to her reverend coz that love portion has not been working. I have never loved u bitch....just enjoying your pussssy
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by vicstar(m): 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
I gat no answer wink shiitz like vhiz don't work on mhe undecided
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by mayorkyzo: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
cheesy
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by Cholls(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
kilokeys:
She should keep using it o..

Cos once it finishes.. I ll kill her.
my brother hahaha my exact thought.
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by vault(m): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
then she shouldn't stop it or she dies
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
But if you have been enjoying the love why be angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
andromida:
But if you have been enjoying the love why be angry cheesy cheesy
do u know what it means it might lead to madness if overused, like one wey happen for my side
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Who tell u say she no go renew am?
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wont even wrk on me
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
adepeter26:
Wont even wrk on me
lols grin
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
lilzcee:
lols grin
Ehen na... Ko possible
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
lilzcee:
What if she confesses on feb 14, that she have been using love portion on u, what will u do? As if me, i will report myself to buhari before killing her angry
Cc. Seun obinoscopy lalasticlala and Mynd44
by then U are still inder the influence and would most likely say 'yes ma' by tye time it wears off and U remember na there wahala go start
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
lilzcee:
do u know what it means it might lead to madness if overused, like one wey happen for my side

Ah! I didn't know o na to flee be that.
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
by then U are still inder the influence and would most likely say 'yes ma' by tye time it wears off and U remember na there wahala go start
grin are wicked
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
lilzcee:
grin are wicked

Bros me
Dat tin no funny O.
E get one pastor like so
D pastor get him wife of like 7-8;years dem get like 4-5 pickin
one day na so him wake up dey ask d woman 'who are you'
him dey point him pickin dey ask say who are these children
Na so D bros just dey para dey vibrate people come gather say wetin do man of God
Him wife come begin cry begin confess say all the years when dem dey na juju she do am
so even de toas t when him toast am marry am man of God no get himself
Na him make me reason am say as juju take catch pastor what of common me and U?
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by callMeAlpha(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
E concern me?.....no be her pusssy dey suffer am undecided
Re: Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Bros me
Dat tin no funny O.
E get one pastor like so
D pastor get him wife of like 7-8;years dem get like 4-5 pickin
one day na so him wake up dey ask d woman 'who are you'
him dey point him pickin dey ask say who are these children
Na so D bros just dey para dey vibrate people come gather say wetin do man of God
Him wife come begin cry begin confess say all the years when dem dey na juju she do am
so even de toas t when him toast am marry am man of God no get himself
Na him make me reason am say as juju take catch pastor what of common me and U?
grin lols

(1) (Reply)

The Virgin, A Shower And Valentine’s Day ( Erotica 18+) / How Many Inches Is A Big Diíck / How I Was Nearly Raped Yesterday! True Life Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.