Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! (3568 Views)

Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight / Chika Ike Looks At Kate Henshaw And Akpororo's Reconciliation Show / Kate Henshaw And Deji Adeyanju At A Chinese Restaurant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
I dont know what really caused the fight but, all I could say is that its going down real hard! more tweets coming
Lalasticlacla ooo

2 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by HungerBAD: 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
The Dude has a point though.

If you can't maintain your home, how do you manage your Constituent? female Politician's all over the World have always maintained a semblance of normalcy(at least publicly), that it is well at home, if they are in the Public Domain.

Margaret Thatcher- The UK

Angela Merkel-Germany

Hillary Clinton- US

Abike Dabiri-Lagos

People, me inclusive, respect women that can keep their homes intact.

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by djraymy(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
hmmmm this is nonsense
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
more

Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by darkenkach(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
The fool thinks he is still in KD..
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by hahn(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chai! That was below the belt

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by LaurelP(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
This year sha.
If we are having this level of controversy in just two months, I wonder wat the remaining ten months will be like
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by greatness22(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
When will Skales stop taking SK....?
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=LaurelP post=42702457]This year sha.
If we are having this level of controversy in just two months, I wonder wat the remaining ten months will be like[/quote

I tell you

Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by farano(f): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Smh..Some celebrities are just awful and they lack manners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
dem don include celebolofofo oo

Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Am enjoying this ooo where nairalanders where lalasticlacla

Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
hahn:
Chai! That was below the belt

As in the tin pain kate gaan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
greatness22:
When will Skales stop taking SK....?

Na you talk am ooo
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by nairagossip1: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
whatt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
nairagossip1:
whatt

Oya u done buy plot..modify am undecided undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by hahn(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
CELEBOLOFOFO:

As in the tin pain kate gaan

Make she catch am first. She go use am gym grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
hahn:

Make she catch am first. She go use am gym grin tongue

lol...
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

If you can't maintain your home, how do you manage your Constituent? female Politician's all over the World have always maintained a semblance of normalcy(at least publicly), that it is well at home, if they are in the Public Domain.

Angela Merkel-Germany

Hillary Clinton- US

Abike Dabiri-Lagos

Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
lalasticlacla.. please, FP embarassed embarassed cry cry cry kiss
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by CaroLyner(f): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
CELEBOLOFOFO:
I dont know what really caused the fight but, all I could say is that its going down real hard! more tweets coming
Lalasticlacla ooo
you wan blind person eye? get a clearer snapshot.

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
CaroLyner:
you wan blind person eye? get a clearer snapshot.
I used pc no vex
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
CELEBOLOFOFO:
lalasticlacla.. please, FP embarassed embarassed cry cry cry kiss

Please grin
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by Airforce1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Thats not "young skales " (artist) handle.
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Airforce1:
Thats not "young skales " (artist) handle.

Yea just confirmed it cry
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by Airforce1(m): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
CELEBOLOFOFO:

Yea just confirmed it cry

blogger , I no expect you to confirm first before posting cuz na traffic you want.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Airforce1:

blogger , I no expect you to confirm first before posting cuz na traffic you want.

Lalasticlacla, can you please close the thread embarassed embarassed
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by MedicalSamwise(m): 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
THREAD CLOSED.....that is not skales handle
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Plz remind me d song Skakes sang that moved me to the dance floor? All these Palo artiste who are making noise in the name of singing.

Ride on Kate baby.

Skakes is talking like a baby because he doesn't understand anything about marriage
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

Angela Merkel-Germany

Hillary Clinton- US

Abike Dabiri-Lagos

If all these people you mentioned tell you that they are still in that marriage because of the image they are projecting for people like you
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
the tweets tho... + my phone screen

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. / Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Looked Super Stylish At The Pinkies Foundation Event / Simi Is Adding Flesh In The Right Places In New Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.