Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ugoji Nneamaka Visits Home Of Elderly With Items (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugoji Nneamaka Visits Home Of Elderly With Items (Photos) (14907 Views)

Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child / Catherinemary Nneamaka Ugoji Honoured At Godfrey Okoye University Convocation / Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugoji Nneamaka Visits Home Of Elderly With Items (Photos) by Duru009(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Keep it up dear. God bless you.
Re: Ugoji Nneamaka Visits Home Of Elderly With Items (Photos) by Inkredible(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Woah!!!! Am pretty surprised to see that old lady in the 4th picture.
I could remember the last time I went there (during our normal department visitation) almost 5 years ago. That same lady was the receptionist that received us.. She was pretty smart and strong for her age then.

God really blessed her with longevity.
Re: Ugoji Nneamaka Visits Home Of Elderly With Items (Photos) by Cindylacute2015: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Zunchi:
;Dshez frm ma school sef@godfrey okoye university enugu... d gal nd make up sha ;Dshez frm ma school sef@godfrey okoye university enugu... d gal nd make up sha

Am a staff @GOU,she was the former MISS GO-UNI 2014/2015. VERY NICE GIRL AND RESPECTFUL.
Re: Ugoji Nneamaka Visits Home Of Elderly With Items (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
All these oloshos
Re: Ugoji Nneamaka Visits Home Of Elderly With Items (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
AlexReports:
As a way of reaching out to aged ‎to show love and care, the reigning Miss Coal City Nigeria Queen Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka over the weekend visited St. Paul's Home To the Elderly in Enugu with gifts and food stuffs

The undergraduate of Godfrey Okoye University embarked on this course as part of her project which deals on Charity.

Speaking to the cordinator, the beauty queen‎ said the Old are still part of the society and very important too as they are not only blessing to humanity but reservoir of knowledge and history. She further stressed on the need for the government to look into the welfare of Old as they give attention to the physically challenged in Nigeria.

Queen Nneamaka also donated ‎cash and some other items like adult pampers, toiletries, beverages, etc‎. She also commended her Director Mr. Darlington Ajaero who she said even though he has been in USA for diaspora projects, he has been instrumental to some of her activities and courtesy visits in Nigeria. 

http://www.alexreports.info/2016/02/charity-visit-miss-coal-city-nigeria.html?m=1
i have been to this same old people's home in Enugu and it has all the man power...infact white rev sisters are still there
they dont really need her as such....infact if she makes noise them go even donate money give her...she should go to the reall ppl that need her biko
Re: Ugoji Nneamaka Visits Home Of Elderly With Items (Photos) by 100Cents: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
AlexReports and fine women.

Bread and Butter.. cool
Re: Ugoji Nneamaka Visits Home Of Elderly With Items (Photos) by ehix89(m): 12:20am On Feb 08, 2016
AlexReports:
More
is dis enugu finest,na lie...I see tens nd hundreds of prettier gurls on d streets of enugu everyday....u say d beautiful ones r not yet born?....lies,they reside in enugu
Re: Ugoji Nneamaka Visits Home Of Elderly With Items (Photos) by chekasforchekas: 12:25am On Feb 08, 2016
That girl do operation and she get black spots for her right tigh 100% sure.
Re: Ugoji Nneamaka Visits Home Of Elderly With Items (Photos) by emekarl4u: 1:07am On Feb 08, 2016
SHE DID WELL AND I ENCOURAGE U THAT CASTIGATE HER TO WAKE UP TO YOUR LITTLE AND MAKE A CHANGE IN THE LIFE OF THESE ELDERLY PEOPLE AND ATTRACT BLESSING OF LONG LIFE FROM THEM COS THE LIFE THEY ARE LIVING TODAY IS ADDED FAVOUR FROM GOD SO DO FAST TO ATTRACT THAT BLESSING, STOP LOOKING THE OUTWARD PART OF THE GIVER YOU ARE NOT GOD TO JUDGE.
Re: Ugoji Nneamaka Visits Home Of Elderly With Items (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 7:44am On Feb 08, 2016
shes quite ugly and her makeup is terrible
Re: Ugoji Nneamaka Visits Home Of Elderly With Items (Photos) by Chukzii(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2016
myfantasies:
Which one is miss Cole city again undecided

One day we will hear miss Erosion
Hia coal city is Enugu state, u dey dis country so?
Re: Ugoji Nneamaka Visits Home Of Elderly With Items (Photos) by Laserjetm1132(f): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
pageantry these days has lost its essence where d wealthy can buy d crown just because of fame! it used to b an avenue to help the young people.
Any way its none of my biz.
Re: Ugoji Nneamaka Visits Home Of Elderly With Items (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Chukzii:
Hia coal city is Enugu state, u dey dis country so?
I dey planet Mars

I know coal city is located in Enugu, i am from the east

I was just wondering with all dese beauty pageant we have now, i can't even count not to talk of remembering dere names
Re: Ugoji Nneamaka Visits Home Of Elderly With Items (Photos) by Zunchi(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2016
Cindylacute2015:

Am a staff @GOU,she was the former MISS GO-UNI 2014/2015. VERY NICE GIRL AND RESPECTFUL.

yeah she is.. a little bit though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother / Davido's Dad Richer Than Dangote;30b?he Blames Son 4 Underestimating Him / The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.