Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? (43976 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / What Will You Do If U Catch This Lady In Your Bedroom..(see Photo) / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Monadave:
THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY UHV BN WAITING FOR..Earn real money online by working as a part time job easily, earn up to 2500$ dollars weekly guranteed join link at http://dollarson.xyz/app.php?ref=59853. Pls CLICK ON THE LINK

God wan punish u? here resemble advert page...abeg take ur time oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Kaylexzy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
amicable09:

Kay Kay! Chairman of Romance! The way you navigate through this romanceland ehn! I bow.

So because your first gf walked into boys hostel with another guy all girls are bitches? Mmmh... generalize small small, all girls aren't bitches as all guys are not dogs.

Madam, Shebi Na only 1 I tell u ehn? undecided

So many of em wey don happen sef, Well I don't generalise...

Jex dat I've become more cautious while dealing with em grin

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by amicable09(f): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Madam, Shebi Na only 1 I tell u ehn? undecided

So many of em wey don happen sef, Well I don't generalise...

Jex dat I've become more cautious while dealing with em grin
Oga, if na you dey your dp, you too young to talk heartbreak sef, let alone to number them for me. If again that is you, then looking for vaginas to shatter as you and your guys are claiming here is a misplaced priority. Trust me.

Study hard, make money and see whether you won't find decent girls to trust. Forgive me but if you no get money, you go attract that kind who have been breaking your heart.

Simple truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Sunnypar(m): 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
Vincent41:

hahahahahah..women eeeee...till ur idology about them changes,u will never understand them.....
What do you mean?
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Kaylexzy(m): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
amicable09:

Oga, if na you dey your dp, you too young to talk heartbreak sef, let alone to number them for me. If again that is you, then looking for vaginas to shatter as you and your guys are claiming here is a misplaced priority. Trust me.

Study hard, make money and see whether you won't find decent girls to trust. Forgive me but if you no get money, you go attract that kind who have been breaking your heart.

Simple truth.

U see d problem I have with girls? Una sabi dive into conclusions ehn... So Wat makes u think a young nigga hasn't made money or cause he has a young face, he's definitely still struggling...

All girls keep giving off dat impression... And I love it, cos it goes to show dey are only moved by Wah dey see on d surface...

And I'm happy dat way, at least a few pals of mine who are d show off type, have shown me dat once u show em d cash,dey ff u anywhere...

Not like I care tho, I will jex continue doing Wah I'm doing... Observing dem

4 Likes

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by amicable09(f): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
Kaylexzy:

U see d problem I have with girls? Una sabi dive into conclusions ehn... So Wat makes u think a young nigga hasn't made money or cause he has a young face, he's definitely still struggling...

All girls keep giving off dat impression... And I love it, cos it goes to show dey are only moved by Wah dey see on d surface...

And I'm happy dat way, at least a few pals of mine who are d show off type, have shown me dat once u show em d cash,dey ff u anywhere...

Not like I care tho, I will jex continue doing Wah I'm doing... Observing dem
This isn't diving into conclusion, it is saying what I have observed. Whether you have money or not, na for your pocket, if the money don too much and you wan show off, you go continue to get girls wey want you to get their share too.

You never for once comment say you wan marry as you don get money and body no gree you, rather na how you go show sexual prowess up and down. Seriously, try marry abeg if the thing too much or stick to one girl and stop receiving accolades for being the guy who has shagged every girl with a big behind. Stop reducing ladies to that I beg you. Have some respect for the sisters. Na beg I dey beg you.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Kaylexzy(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
amicable09:

This isn't diving into conclusion, it is saying what I have observed. Whether you have money or not, na for your pocket, if the money don too much and you wan show off, you go continue to get girls wey want you to get their share too.

You never for once comment say you wan marry as you don get money and body no gree you, rather na how you go show sexual prowess up and down. Seriously, try marry abeg if the thing too much or stick to one girl and stop receiving accolades for being the guy who has shagged every girl with a big behind. Stop reducing ladies to that I beg you. Have some respect for the sisters. Na beg I dey beg you.

LMAO!!!!

Aii ma'am... Can't argue again...

U win jawe... No be my fault nao... Dem blood me too ni cry

But it's all good sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
RhemaDavids:
urs is even better..I have not gotten over the shock I received 3weeks ago I paid him a surprise visit of abt 5hours drive, to met him with another Lady tying my wrapper he didn't even give me any explanation rather he asked me what I was doing there. I felt sick for over two weeks could not eat nor sleep I am over it now sha

that guy is wicked lol
i know that you are over it but i am still going to say sorry

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Qualer: 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
SexyCeline:

Not rilly..i was still a virgin then sha.

I seeeeeeee... so you were a virgin two years ago? ...and now you are talking about guys bragging about bedmatics...mmmmmhhhh...

questions..questions........

you see why we need to get together and you will have me on speed-dial after the fact grin ....but......you a virgin two years ago.....

1 Share

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

God wan punish u? here resemble advert page...abeg take ur time oo

lol dude your mouth eh

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Qualer: 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
AsanwaKC:
Never put too much expectations on relationships...am not a saint myself.

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by amicable09(f): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
Kaylexzy:

LMAO!!!!

Aii ma'am... Can't argue again...

U win jawe... No be my fault nao... Dem blood me too ni cry

But it's all good sha
Lol. You ehn! I will keep following your comments. Let me know the chic that you will trip for...

Kaylexzy.... blood dey run for every body vein your own no red pass the other guy own!
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Kaylexzy(m): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. You ehn! I will keep following your comments. Let me know the chic that you will trip for...

Kaylexzy.... blood dey run for every body vein your own no red pass the other guy own!

Owkay o..

I hope I will get dat kinda chic here o

Lol... But eye dey chook pass eye o grin
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

lol dude your mouth eh
wetin do my mouth, i get mouth odour?
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by snakie86: 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
kristen12:
Bad memories cry

Guess there are so many
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by amiskurie(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ahwww,Wetin eyes don see,mouth no fit talk finish.
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by cirmuell(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
tope24:
All these best friend betrayals Ehn. Na wa oooo.

Anyways I'll come back to share my experience.
Friend, best friend...that's what hurt people most. Lord help the nigga that'll try that shít with me embarassed
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by cirmuell(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:
sepe yoruba ni e, ni wa de ma sebi tapa.
grin

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by cirmuell(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

not 2 talk of all d investment u contributed to d relationship, time, emotion, money, commitment,trust etc....fvck all naija young ladies except my younger sister...well thank god i no dey love...na to fvck fvck ourselve, both party fre to do anyhow...no emotion or investment 4 dre.
werey grin

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by cirmuell(m): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

huh virgins lol tot you guys were extinct
grin extinct kwa? For your area I guess tongue
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by fexyrich(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
My sister leave that matter for mathias..who told you not every guy likes sex..Every guy loves sex and practically can't do without it.its was ur fault,u shld have studied ur partner before going into a no sex relationship with him..IF u aren not ready for sex or marriage then why go into a relationship in d first place..Its better u stay single till ur ready..Abi can't u do without a man??The truth is only very few men would cope with dat ur condition and that's if he wants to mary u asap cos he won't stay without sex for long..Esp if he's been aving it b4..Its either he is getting it frm u or he gets it else were..Same applies to ladies of nowadays..So let's stop d deceit that not evry1 loves sex cos every one actually does..Infact its abnormal not to like sex.That's one of d reasons many marry in d first place.Even ur pastor.
SexyCeline:

Obontami, you are sick jor. You fink it's every guy that loves sex the way u do? I pity ur g.f

7 Likes

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by fexyrich(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
My sister leave that matter for mathias..who told you not every guy likes sex..Every guy loves sex and practically can't do without it.its was ur fault,u shld have studied ur partner before going into a no sex relationship with him..IF u aren not ready for sex or marriage then why go into a relationship in d first place..Its better u stay single till ur ready..Abi can't u do without a man??The truth is only very few men would cope with dat ur condition and that's if he wants to mary u asap cos he won't stay without sex for long..Esp if he's been aving it b4..Its either he is getting it frm u or he gets it else were..Same applies to ladies of nowadays..So let's stop d deceit that not evry1 loves sex cos every one actually does..Infact its abnormal not to like sex.That's one of d reasons many marry in d first place.Even ur pastor.
SexyCeline:

Obontami, you are sick jor. You fink it's er.very guy that loves sex the way u do? I pity ur g.f

3 Likes

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by cirmuell(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
RhemaDavids:
nah, I slept at my friends place went back very early the next day
I wonder how you slept that night sad
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
cirmuell:
werey grin
haaa, bros bawo loshe di oro werey bayii?
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by obontami: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
fexyrich:

My brother my Almighty God bless you a lot this year ( and me too)

Don't mind sexyCeline she thinks she can eat her cake and have it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by kristen12(f): 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
snakie86:

Guess there are so many
Not too many but extremely painful
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by snakie86: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
kristen12:

Not too many but extremely painful

You care to share any?
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by cirmuell(m): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

haaa, bros bawo loshe di oro werey bayii?
aburo e nikan lo yato abi? grin Funny guy

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by tope24(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
cirmuell:
Friend, best friend...that's what hurt people most. Lord help the nigga that'll try that shít with me embarassed

Lmao. Bros, na to just overlook everything make man no go commit.

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by kristen12(f): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
snakie86:

You care to share any?
We were at home together ooo, then he said he wanted to quickly check his friend somewhere not knowing that he went to meet another girl.
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by SexyCeline(f): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
obontami:
story story

The fact still remains you denied him sex that's why he looked for it somewhere else

Are you telling me the guy that later dis flower you has 2 heads
??

My dear you are still at fault and you should apologize to him and give him that sweet sex you have been denying him in the past

DON'T BE AN INGRATE, do you think its easy to be in a relationship with sex ??

No girl can ever tell me shiit like "no sex in this relationship" the relationship is automatically over
All what you wrote above is trash.. I can only see you fink with ur dìck and nat ur brain.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos / Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating / Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.