Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ghanaian Mortuary Worker Had Sex With Female Corpses As Part Of Training - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Mortuary Worker Had Sex With Female Corpses As Part Of Training (1493 Views)

Mortuary Worker Sacked For Sleeping With A Corpse That Died Over 10yrs Ago (pic / Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta / 3 Female Corpses With Missing Private Parts Discovered In Okpoko, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Mortuary Worker Had Sex With Female Corpses As Part Of Training by TruthHurts1(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
An employee at a mortuary in Ghana has told how he had sex with dead women "many, many times" - claiming necrophilia is part of the job training.

The man claimed he worked in a morgue at a hospital, where he says he had sex with the corpses, reported VibeGhana.com.

Sharkur Lucas revealed that he was unable to get women to go out with him because of his 'morbid' job - so he had sex with the dead instead.

The man, who says he has since been sacked and is being hunted by cops, claims living women wouldn't date him because of his 'morbid' job.

"I wanted to marry but the girl says I am a mortuary man," he told Ghana television station Adom TV.

"I can satisfy myself [at the mortuary] because girls don't want to [date] me outside."

He also goes on to claim that he was asked to sleep with dead women by his superiors - because it was part of the training.

"That is some of the training when you study a mortuary job [...] I was asked to sleep with a dead body.That is the training you have to do that, because once you have done that you will not be afraid of them again."

Mr. Lucas is now at large although he continues to insist that he has done nothing wrong.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ghana-mortuary-training-included-sex-corpses-claims-morgue-worker-1486622&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjVqKuW6uXKAhXH9w4KHdZKDY4QFggRMAI&sig2=85X6MJg095AQ4JD2MZsCJQ&usg=AFQjCNFnTAqydPSBGavfc0x7eI6Q_mfJjg

CC: Lalasticlala, Ishilove: Oya front page tins.

Re: Ghanaian Mortuary Worker Had Sex With Female Corpses As Part Of Training by immortalcrown(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nothing is a surprise anymore.
Re: Ghanaian Mortuary Worker Had Sex With Female Corpses As Part Of Training by Inkredible(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
shocked
Re: Ghanaian Mortuary Worker Had Sex With Female Corpses As Part Of Training by abiolert(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
conji is a bastard
Re: Ghanaian Mortuary Worker Had Sex With Female Corpses As Part Of Training by tafabaloo(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Elemi esu leleyi oooo!
Re: Ghanaian Mortuary Worker Had Sex With Female Corpses As Part Of Training by mala052(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
no be shifting work abeg jare
Re: Ghanaian Mortuary Worker Had Sex With Female Corpses As Part Of Training by olu1759(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chisos!!!dead man living
Re: Ghanaian Mortuary Worker Had Sex With Female Corpses As Part Of Training by bigzic(m): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
WHAT shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of Kidnappers And Murderers Who Killed Keke Riders (graphic Pics) / Pastor Rapes 16years Old Girl Inside A Car / Nigerian Cult War In Malaysia Gets Bad As Members Tie And Stab Vikings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.