Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. (3965 Views)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? / 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by psalmchi(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
sinaj:
M nt a Witness sad

I worship in Deeper life church
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Fraih(f): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
AnaCheks:
........ wooow, see beauty undefiled..Fraih
Thanks! smiley
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by AGB7(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
JustChris:

Yea Exactly but lemme give you small expo,
One day she'll also move on from you and then as nature will have it,You'll fall for her and you'll want to try your luck again.
Advice: Lash am even if say na once, then continue with the present chick incase of future advancements.

Thank me later.
Bros, 1 gallon of fresh kunu for you jare.
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by JustChris: 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
AGB7:
Bros, 1 gallon of fresh kunu for you jare.
lol... I prefer monkey tail
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Thecholeric(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=JustChris post=42745709] lol... what of one bowl of alomo bitters
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by JustChris: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=Thecholeric post=42757294][/quote]
cheesy You wan make pesin die :O cheesy Even pregnant ash go get problem when I catch am after drinking that.
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by kuchikau: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Daughterzion:
well but what if i didnt really like the guy?
Can you pm your number?
Need to talk to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. / Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) / Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.