Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Vals Discount Sale On Skincare - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Vals Discount Sale On Skincare (832 Views)

Free Training On Skincare / Organic and Healthy Skincare Products / Joro Olumofin Demonstrates How Yoruba Boys Dress On Vals Day | Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vals Discount Sale On Skincare by kwinrachdiadem(f): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
So this is My Fav Time of the first half of the year...lol and tho I may not be in Naija atm... I love to bring the best of skincare to my people..so lady's and Gents of NIGERIA (nationwide).. the sale is on again. Last year it was amazing, I mean people bought the whole house mehn (so I heard) ... Nigerian's love discounts Jeeeez! Skincare Pro's doing Vals discounts :

BODY Basic or Benefit(i can't remember their name, loool) but they have the best perfumes and body firming soaps ever. You can also pick a scent for ur man or woman.Discount Price range : 2k5-8k5 for their perfumes and lightening/whitening/ stretchmark/firming solid and liquid soaps call or. Textmessage to : +234 810 811 7459

Organics / BodylikemilkSkincare :
Organic products, Branded products, counselling and help tru out your process. WithPrices Ranging from 3k upwards (according to size) This Valentine season get Halfcast and Egyptian Milk Sets for 12k.. and get smaller size sets for 10k.. you won't find these prices anywhere. Contact Nigerian Agents : +234 9 035 4383 27
Get your lotions and soaps ,serums, pinklips,etc and scrubs today.. 3k upwards.. if I were u I would hurry, for reviews of our lotions and etc follow @bodylikemilk_skincare the pics and results will blow ur minds.!!

KimKandy and Luchy's BEADS : for the best customized Shambala's (pls is this how they spell it?) and normal kids beaded jeweries. Range 500 - 2k5 on instagram she makes them fast and affordable. If you want candied beads that kids will eat at bday parties and etc it's all there mehn.i love them all.+234 806 751 2948 Call to book a bead fr ur kids, their friends in sch, for bday parties and class parties customize a bead for each friend or get a kimkandy bead so u guys can snap and eat.lol

Ok that's all I can say for now.. any deal from these people will rock ur world I got a bead from luchy's bead and I didn't regret it.u can pick shambala style or earrings or just something simple. Also the soaps from body basics or etc is great. Egyptian bath milk, cleopatra bath milk etc carrot whitening soap is awesome.sigh @bodylikemilk_skincare is my jam!lol...creams and scrubs oils etc that give u a flawless skin..so u can spend less. If you want ur products to be advertised for u, on our social media pages and on Brandenvoy!! Contact me today! I only bring the best

Re: Vals Discount Sale On Skincare by kwinrachdiadem(f): 3:28am On Feb 12, 2016
Slim tea and hot creams available contact +234 9 035 4383 27

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Keep Your Zipper Up And Make Sure It Stays Up (pics) / Diy-how To Make A Dress From A T-shirt / Massive Discount On Quality Shirts!!! Limited Quantity Available!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.