Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

How South African Man Scared Away Crocodiles By Flashing His Unclad Butt At Them - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How South African Man Scared Away Crocodiles By Flashing His Unclad Butt At Them (960 Views)

27-Year-Old South African Man Buried With Money, Beer And Phones (Photos) / Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival / Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How South African Man Scared Away Crocodiles By Flashing His Unclad Butt At Them by odave: 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
An African man has made the headlines following a very strange and hilarious way he defended himself from dangerous crocodiles in the water.

According to DailySun SA, a man named Million Gume, swims in a river full of crocodile everyday. He is not afraid because according to him, once he flashes his unclad bum at the crocodiles, they go away. He calls it bum swimming.

"I’m the king of the bum swim," he laughs and demonstrates by diving into the water and sticking his Unclad bum in the air. The 30-year-old from Mhinga Village in Malamulele, Limpopo said he’s been swimming in the Luvuvhu River for five years.

The rivers in the area are known to have many crocodiles and many locals have lost their lives in the dark water.

"The crocodiles are scared of me! When I jump into the water and realise that the crocodiles want to attack me, I just show them my bum and they move away. I then carry on with my famous bum swim." he told a correspondent.

He said people who come to the river enjoy watching him. On Wednesday afternoon the SunTeam saw Million playing in the river. He floated with his head and upper body underwater like a drowned person.

He then disappeared under the water and after a short-time only his bum appeared. George Matiyani, headman of the Mhinga Tribal Authority, said Million must watch out.

"The crocodiles aren’t scared of his bum. They will drag his bum into the deep waters and chew him up," he said. Matiyani warned the kids to stay away from the dangerous rivers in the village. He said the crocodiles often kill people.

"The most recent victim was fisherman Thinashe Hove, who was attacked on 24 January. And the body of a 45-year-old man who was killed last month hasn’t been found yet."

http://www.tori.ng/news/20488/how-south-african-man-scared-away-crocodiles-by-fl.html

Re: How South African Man Scared Away Crocodiles By Flashing His Unclad Butt At Them by SurefireAsoOke: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
When the bush meat go catch the Hunter

(1) (Reply)

See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend's Friends / Hurray... Today Is My Birthday... / Too Much Money :grade 1 Lavish Party In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.