Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

When You Attend Church With That Person That Always Advices You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Attend Church With That Person That Always Advices You (376 Views)

Going To Church With White Candle Sticks On Crossover Nights: Meaning? / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Attend Church With That Person That Always Advices You by hilltop93(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
How do feel when you are sitting in the church with some one whom is in the habit of advising you often.

When ever I indulge into any naughty talks or dealings, I always leave no trace for my pious friend because he will always preach and advice me even when he is not sure of the issue at hand, he only need to sense it and he will start. I have been advised severally on issues I know nothing about and crimes am innocent of.

I was in the church today with this friend of mine who took an oath that we must both be in heaven, calmly sitting close to me.

It was not easy at all, because all the admonition that was dished from the pulpit today was been translated not with words but with laughter and gestures and in my friend's mind I was the person in need of them the most. At a point I was laughing along side even though I knew I was not really laughing from within.

Hypocrites every where.
For him mind God don catch me today but I know that I am in a good relationship with my God. I am not holy but am a striving Christian and I know God's grace is enough for me.

Please you can share your similar experiences and send your advices to this hypocrites.
Re: When You Attend Church With That Person That Always Advices You by hilltop93(m): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Haba! God is my strength

(1) (Reply)

To Inherit Eternal Life. / "Muhammed (p.b.u.h) The Prophet Of Islam" By Baba Ali Mustapha / Living With The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.