Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

London's Boy Wonder. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / London's Boy Wonder. (881 Views)

Wonder Earth (fantasy) / Wonder Earth(Fantasy) / Who Remembers The Good Old 80s Song In London----- Boy George's Karma Chameleon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

London's Boy Wonder. by RemenZack(f): 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
P.S - www.remenzack.com is thoroughly responsible for any of her posts linked here on Nairaland.

I was a Boy Wonder when it came to almost everything; Girls, Party and the Elite life as an African-American. As the Son of one of the most influential men in Town, I was expected to travel out of the borders of the Country, to do what Big Boys of the Society do best.

My other friends and associates were known for having the Elite life overseas as well. It was an inner circle thing.

With the expectations of going Overseas one more time and settling down to marry and have Children and my Father's Grandchildren, it was a big task for my body and soul.

Technically, I wasn't ready. No 28-year old was ready to put a ring on it these days. I wasn't any different.

"We won't pressurise you to marry one of these Nigerian girls, just because of how influential their parents or descendants may be. We want something different for you!" My Father admonished. Whenever he said, 'We', he was actually referring to himself and my Mother, who joined the others in the other world a lot of years ago.

Father got everything ready for me to fly to London. I was mainly living and becoming something or someone all of my friend loved and adored. I was one of the known African-American boys, almighty thanks to my dual citizenship and fame of my Father, which still managed to spread abroad.

With my Car, Belongings, mainly of gold and diamond, I was in one of these 100-year old houses in London, my Father still managed to call his own, even when he wasn't even aged 60 yet. It was raining that day and I swore I hated it when it rained. It made me so lonely and bored. Then I went, finding something to do with my new life in London. Father had instructed me to live a rather calm life in London and find a suitable wife as soon as possible.

Mother would often cajole me and guess the name of my future Bride. Sometimes, it was Nneka Mccann, the African-American girl, who was young, beautiful and very enthused with the culture and heritage of every country she visited.

Other times, it would be Nancy Snowpierce, the girl who liked to cook with a Cookbook but wasn't so lucky in making it a dream meal.

Mother was wrong because I was willing in making the small looking girl with pale skin, supple waist and attractive booty moves on that dance floor.

I was so drawn to her moves, making me move closer to her and say a word after our brief dance sessions to the Electro beats. The neon lights making both of us happy-go-lucky on each other, the influence of alcohol, drugs and the Piccadilly Circus of the Club making us bond so quickly and easily.

A lot of drinks, smokes and fights after, I couldn't make Lilac Brown a Bride. She just wasn't Bride material. Father would be disappointed if I told him the truth and nothing else. I was a failure, even as a Boy Wonder with anything and everything.

Lilac Brown was having a bulge in her belly with a Child of ours. She kissed me Goodbye as I was almost ready for my trip back to my Father's land. He thought I was still unmarried and prepared a fine Bride, like a fine dish for me. I had no right to complain. Lilac Brown wasn't what a Boy Wonder like myself could control with her fetish orgy for smoking and drinking.

I hugged her gently and kissed her bulge afterwards. We waved our hands at one another and I knew this had to be the end.

Cc Godmother, joanee22, penastory, wazupguy, divepen, aminatiwa and everyone is invited to read this short piece.

Re: London's Boy Wonder. by wazupguy(m): 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
RemenZack:
P.S - www.remenzack.com is thoroughly responsible for any of her posts linked here on Nairaland.

I was a Boy Wonder when it came to almost everything; Girls, Party and the Elite life as an African-American. As the Son of one of the most influential men in Town, I was expected to travel out of the borders of the Country, to do what Big Boys of the Society do best.

My other friends and associates were known for having the Elite life overseas as well. It was an inner circle thing.

With the expectations of going Overseas one more time and settling down to marry and have Children and my Father's Grandchildren, it was a big task for my body and soul.

Technically, I wasn't ready. No 28-year old was ready to put a ring on it these days. I wasn't any different.

"We won't pressurise you to marry one of these Nigerian girls, just because of how influential their parents or descendants may be. We want something different for you!" My Father admonished. Whenever he said, 'We', he was actually referring to himself and my Mother, who joined the others in the other world a lot of years ago.

Father got everything ready for me to fly to London. I was mainly living and becoming something or someone all of my friend loved and adored. I was one of the known African-American boys, almighty thanks to my dual citizenship and fame of my Father, which still managed to spread abroad.

With my Car, Belongings, mainly of gold and diamond, I was in one of these 100-year old houses in London, my Father still managed to call his own, even when he wasn't even aged 60 yet. It was raining that day and I swore I hated it when it rained. It made me so lonely and bored. Then I went, finding something to do with my new life in London. Father had instructed me to live a rather calm life in London and find a suitable wife as soon as possible.

Mother would often cajole me and guess the name of my future Bride. Sometimes, it was Nneka Mccann, the African-American girl, who was young, beautiful and very enthused with the culture and heritage of every country she visited.

Other times, it would be Nancy Snowpierce, the girl who liked to cook with a Cookbook but wasn't so lucky in making it a dream meal.

Mother was wrong because I was willing in making the small looking girl with pale skin, supple waist and attractive booty moves on that dance floor.

I was so drawn to her moves, making me move closer to her and say a word after our brief dance sessions to the Electro beats. The neon lights making both of us happy-go-lucky on each other, the influence of alcohol, drugs and the Piccadilly Circus of the Club making us bond so quickly and easily.

A lot of drinks, smokes and fights after, I couldn't make Lilac Brown a Bride. She just wasn't Bride material. Father would be disappointed if I told him the truth and nothing else. I was a failure, even as a Boy Wonder with anything and everything.

Lilac Brown was having a bulge in her belly with a Child of ours. She kissed me Goodbye as I was almost ready for my trip back to my Father's land. He thought I was still unmarried and prepared a fine Bride, like a fine dish for me. I had no right to complain. Lilac Brown wasn't what a Boy Wonder like myself could control with her fetish orgy for smoking and drinking.

I hugged her gently and kissed her bulge afterwards. We waved our hands at one another and I knew this had to be the end.

Cc Godmother, joanee22, penastory, wazupguy, divepen, aminatiwa and everyone is invited to read this short piece.
she drops yet anoda monster hit.....always with you....nice one

1 Like

Re: London's Boy Wonder. by wazupguy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
she drops yet anoda hit....nice one....

1 Like

Re: London's Boy Wonder. by RemenZack(f): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Thank you for reading and commenting. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: London's Boy Wonder. by Godmother(f): 7:48am On Feb 08, 2016
This looks quite promising. *Following*

1 Like

Re: London's Boy Wonder. by RemenZack(f): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Godmother:
This looks quite promising. *Following*
Thanks for reading and commenting. I appreciate it a lot.
Re: London's Boy Wonder. by bellovers(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
hey remenzack nice piece you got here.

1 Like

Re: London's Boy Wonder. by RemenZack(f): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
bellovers:
hey remenzack nice piece you got here.
Thanks for reading and commenting.

(1) (Reply)

For All Who Read And Write / Now That Buhari Is Dead (satirical Piece) / Nameless Story By; Stories Da Viba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.