Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. (63831 Views)

Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) / Paul Kagame Wins 3rd Term After 17-year Presidency In Rwanda / The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Babysho(m): 9:25am On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers:
Two Cubans watched the arrival of the president and the first lady from their home, where a picture of revolutionary leader Che Guevara (top right) hung from the wall.

They even have electricity here...

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by ayindejimmy(m): 9:25am On Jan 20, 2017
Finally, FP
And timely too
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Davidblen(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2017
Vow Despite The Criticism.... This Man Had A Great Time In Office

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by TeamSimple(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2017
cstr55:

I get your point.
Your point is that since the american govt is secular, then america has no religion.
That is wrong. The people have a religion and it is christianity.
If only you could take your time to study America and it's government very well.
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by 2shur: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2017
ok.
na this kind thing buhari dey find.
dem no born any paparazzi or camera man say wetin hapun..say i wan come go dey snap im pikin yash or im wife pekus and bobbi say cause pmb dey office.
abegi
all dose dss go blow all the camera men eye come out.
abegi

obama enjoy life sha.

buhari own na to dey stiff neck dey travel upandan.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by komekn(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2017
Ijaya123:

Please tell me, how could anyone not like this elegant, dignified and confident man of a president?

There will never be another Obama.

America is already crying with Nostalgia.

When will Nigeria have a true patriot as President, when, when,

5 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Crownbird(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers:
Obama (pictured dancing the tango in Buenos Aires as wife Michelle dances behind him, right). March, 2016.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3507001/Maybe-advice-Barack-Obama-ignores-calls-come-home-wake-Brussels-attack-President-Michelle-attend-glitzy-state-dinner-Buenos-Aires.html

Shake your bum bum ... what a feeling

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers:
The President having dinner in a public restaurant in Hanoi, Vietnam. May, 2016.

This can never happen in some countries.
Like Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by myfantasies(f): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Dis man is so so humble

Just watching dese pics made sweet tears to roll down my eyes

I wish i am in dese pics

4 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by shibanbo(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2017
I love your simplicity biko
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2017
He was the President but he nonetheless embodied humility and charisma. I'm glad he appointed many women during his time in office. He and Trump are polar opposites. He and Joe Bidden were a great team. They will be missed.

Explorers:
President Barack Obama (as he hugs a survivor) paid tribute to victims of the first atomic bomb in Hiroshima on Friday, the first American leader to visit the city devastated by the bomb that helped end World War II.
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by BEENUEL(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2017
I will be Greater than Ex.president Barack Obama,
He has being a mentor right from Day-1. What a memorable day it would have bn, if the BEAST and AIRFORCE1 landed landed Lagos or Abuja. Love you! The Great B.O
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Koolking(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2017
There is so much pride, privileges, glamour, honour, responsibility of being a leader - President.

In Africa, we must realise and accept that leadership is about service to the people and not being served by the people. Until then good leadership would continue to elude us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers:
'Don't assume the worst': Obama tells world leaders in Peru 'to give Trump a chance' because 'how you campaign is not always how you govern' November, 19 2016.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3952784/US-demands-immediate-halt-airstrikes-Syria-bombings-hit-medical-facilities-Aleppo-including-children-s-hospital-incubated-babies-evacuated.html
Now, that is politics. Unlike the one we play here
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by photoshoot(m): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2017
Wow! If there is any reason I want to be the POTUS it would be to enter the BEAST and AIRFORE ONE. cheesy

Omg! cry

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by mccoy47(m): 10:07am On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers Baba! Twale to u sir.
Nice thread.

By the way I wonder if any of does white house staffs gbeshed Mitchell Obama. That woman is a MILF! grin
Especially in that boxing pix of hers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers:
Vice President Biden also shed a few tears as Obama calledhim 'his brother'.

Biden is seen above with his wife Jill in the audience.

Still don't know why VP Biden refused to contest for President.
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Davidblen(m): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2017
photoshoot:
Wow! If there is any reason I want to be the POTUS it would be to enter the BEAST and AIRFORE ONE. cheesy

Omg! cry

am tellin u
a car that has night vision!!! u gat to be kidding me
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by nickxtra(m): 10:10am On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers:
The president with Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes' daughter, Ella(2015).
very simple and humble man

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by uzoexcel(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers:
Obama, Sasha and Malia were joined by some of the girls' friends and security for a Saturday stroll.

Chairmannnn grin

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2017
Zico0:
My best thread yet. 'chai, to be american president just dey hungry me'
hahahahahah bros no b only you jare...i just dey smile the look pictures
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by yedidiah(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2017
I love the reaction on the faces of David Cameron and Angela Merkel after Chelsea beat Bayern I. the UCL final.

Cameron be like,yes! finally England have one over Germany in football grin

3 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by taheer88(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2017
Was, I think the US have it all
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by ephi123(f): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers,
This is such an amazing thread. Thank you for taking the time to create and share it. Wonderful pictures which tell a story.
I was never a fan of Obama but as I looked through, it almost felt like I knew him personally.

Wish him the best as he rounds up his tenure. Let's see what Trump will do and undo.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by ephi123(f): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2017
Viking007:
Write such a letter to buhari & DSS will come pick You up.

lmaooooo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by cstr55: 10:22am On Jan 20, 2017
TeamSimple:

If only you could take your time to study America and it's government very well.
My friend go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by nickxtra(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers:
"Sonya Hebert captured this amusing moment as U.S. Olympic wrestler Elena Pirozhkova literally picked up the First Lady during a greet with TeamUSA Olympic athletes competing in the 2012 Summer Olympic Games in London."
Am humbled by this. Try this in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2017
cstr55:

The government like any progressive government is secular to take care of all interests without pandering to bigotry, but it dosen't wipe its christian imprints from existence.
The majority of the original citizens and immigrants are christians and that is what makes the nation.
The overwhelming religion of the original people is the religion of the nation.
I know you as a muslim like to hang on the secularity of the american government with every fiber of your being, but that doesn't stop america from being christian.
THE POTUS welcomed the pope personally from the airport to the white house. That will never happen for any other religion or any other religious leader. It would be politically untenable even for a secular american president.
If not for mass immigration of muslims in the recent years, we wouldn't even be arguing this.
clap for yourself
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by nickxtra(m): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers:
" On a cold day, the President races down the Colonnade with Denis McDonough's children en route to the announcement that Denis would become the new Chief of Staff." 2013.
Love this

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by KhadLokun: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2017
The first time I will read a thread from 0 - 10. what a wonderful and inspiring thread. God bless Explorer, I'm sure going to have a lovely, sweet and happy weekend.

4 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2017
the guy na funny guy but the fact that he slyed isreal during the un resolution over thet palestinian issue made me hate him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Shot Dead By Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (Photo) / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump / First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.