Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. (63855 Views)

Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) / Paul Kagame Wins 3rd Term After 17-year Presidency In Rwanda / The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by juicydiceyjoe(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
cstr55:

For those who say america is not a christian country.
No other religious leader in the world can be welcomed by the POTUS and his family at the airport.
Before jumping to conclusions, ask yourself which other single religious leader is in the same category as the pope? angry

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by seifini(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Y'all recall how conspiracy theorists sed Obama was gonna B D Devil(Antichrist)? That era of Illuminati and its gists was all we could hear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by montezz(f): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Can't stop the tears flowing down my cheeks.
This is the most interesting thread ever.
Explorers thanks for sharing this.

I can't stop wondering when Nigeria will be blessed with selfless and great leaders like this. Michelle Obama is no doubt an amazing woman.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Folksyharry(m): 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
I read every page on this thread and even became disappointed when I got to the last one.
I don't want to sound too forward but I think every explorer thread should be top priority when it comes to front page topics.

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by jaywhoco(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Great thread... The pictures cascaded as verses...absolute poetry, what you just gifted us.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pete Souza did and amazing job with the pictures and thank you Explorers for taking your time to share the memories of the first African American POTUS. Truly Obama will be missed.

5 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by iebanehita(m): 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers:

While going through your thread, just saw this. Please endeavour to mention my handler before you start sharing priceless piece of info as this.

Great work sir!

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by ademijuwonlo(f): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Best thread ever. Am really moved by all these memories.....it is true that memories are best preserved in pictures. Obama came, he saw and he conquered. I pray we have people' President one day soon in this country.
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Chuksgeo: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wetin go make me no comment for this particular thread, in fact this thread deserves to be one of the best threads of all times in Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by LupusMinor(m): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
This is the thread of the year. Simply breathtaking... Kudos Explorers...
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by daveP(m): 1:56am On Jan 21, 2017
Explorers:
Near-weeping Michelle Obama delivers valedictory appeal to 'hope' as she says being First Lady was 'greatest honor of my life'

Her voice breaking and eyes filling with tears, an unusually emotional Michelle Obama said Friday that being first lady 'has been the greatest honor of my life' as she bid an early farewell to the White House.

An East Room ceremony honoring the 2017 school counselor of the year,and the work of all school counselors, marked her final event as first lady.

Before the tearful goodbye, there were words of encouragement for young people.
still waiting for the first lady of our country to just draw teachers closer. And precise them the lol these mundane stuff. Flaunting is not Wealth!
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by daveP(m): 1:59am On Jan 21, 2017
Explorers:
Vice President Joe Biden broke down in tears on Thursday in a surprise ceremony where he was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom with distinction.
Even if this was just for show, grin at least people would know that you had the passion to serve and it made you more exposed to reality.

I learnt Nigeria may still be 80 years back. But yeah we'll get there.
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by GiftyGlee(f): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2017
#BestThreadEver#

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2017
Explorers:

Thanks bro.

Boss. Please give me a mention whenever the good Lord decides to widen our knowledge through you on Nairaland. Biko
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Bigsteveg(m): 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Did Africans help themselves? He the president of USA not Africa. Get that?

Don't have that mentality that some One will come and help u, help yourself

JustCalMeDBoss:
The most useless president in history. Who could not even help Africans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bigsteveg:
Did Africans help themselves? He the president of USA not Africa. Get that?

Don't have that mentality that some One will come and help u, help yourself

My bro pls if u are in the right position to help pls do. Obama had all it took to help Africa but he chose to ignore us even worse initiated the rise of the tsunni Moslems.
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Bigsteveg(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:

My bro pls if u are in the right position to help pls do. Obama had all it took to help Africa but he chose to ignore us even worse initiated the rise of the tsunni Moslems.

I disagree, don't forget he has roots linked to Africa. Americans might say he is using their resources to develop where he came from.

The question is, are our leaders here ready to be helped?
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Drabrah(m): 6:19am On Jan 23, 2017
Explorers:

President Barack Obama attempts his best split with the gold medal 2016 U.S. Olympic Women's Gymnastics Team with First Lady Michelle Obama watching in the Map Room, prior to an event to welcome the 2016 U.S. Olympic and Paralympic teams to the White House to honor their participation and success in the 2016 Olympic games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Sept. 29, 2016. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

Now tell me y 9ja-born athletes no go dump this con3 go claim US
Mtchew.
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by kechywillz(m): 9:14am On Jan 24, 2017
Explorers:
Sasha Obama hides behind the sofa as she sneaks up on Barack Obama at the end of the day in the Oval Office (2009).
If I catch this girl for that position,wetin I go bang her

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Bigsteveg(m): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2017
Ximonak:

No arms of force, politicians, expatriates convoy, even just security men will want to wait in traffic, na to come down they flog people to clear road...
God when would we in nigeria attain to this height.
Am sorry, i don't think we will ever get there....Not in this world again.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Bigsteveg(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Explorers:
"While touring the ancient city of Petra in Jordan, the President and Dr. Suleiman A.D. Al Farajat, a University of Jordan tourism professor, jumped from a ledge of the Nabataean Amphitheater." March, 2013.
dem no born any Nigerian leader well to jump like this

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Bigsteveg(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Explorers:
"The President called me over to pose for a photo with a young boy who had fallen asleep during the Father's Day ice cream social in the State Dining Room of the White House." June, 2013.
I just love his simplicity.
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Bigsteveg(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Explorers:
"Chuck Kennedy made this photograph in the State Dining Room of the First Lady, choreographer Nakul Dev Mahajan, and students for a Bollywood Dance Clinic at the White House."
The first lady sure has a hot shape

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Bigsteveg(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
tolutweety:

I need to write this kinda letter.

The president n I need to talk. undecided
Just let us know when you will be going. So we can just start saying out goodbye grin
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
The sexiest president America has ever had. Well-mannered, well-educated, smart, funny, eloquent, handsome and sophisticated and amazing in many ways. Lucky Michelle.

America now has an orang(e)utan, buffoon, fat, ugly, uncultured, dvmb, old, disgusting, pvssy grabber mo.ron who lacks any decorum and expertise.

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
kechywillz:

If I catch this girl for that position,wetin I go bang her

Pedophile alert.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Lucasbalo(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mindfulness:
The sexiest president America has ever had. Well-mannered, well-educated, smart, funny, eloquent, handsome and sophisticated and amazing in many ways. Lucky Michelle.

America now has an orang(e)utan, buffoon, fat, ugly, uncultured, dvmb, old, disgusting, pvssy grabber mo.ron who lacks any decorum and expertise.
God bless you for your post. We that are in Chicago knew he was and he's still a quality man of honor, grace, humility and intelligence unlike the Pus*y grabbing , Misorgynist in office now. Big shout to Michelle and Barrack Obama.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lucasbalo:
God bless you for your post. We that are in Chicago knew he was and he's still a quality man of honor, grace, humility and intelligence unlike the Pus*y grabbing , Misorgynist in office now. Big shout to Michelle and Barrack Obama.

Blessings to you in abundance too.

Beautiful, intelligent couple unlike the pvssy grabbing orang(e)utan with his Eastern European prostitute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Lucasbalo(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mindfulness:

Blessings to you in abundance too.

Beautiful, intelligent couple unlike the pvssy grabbing orang(e)utan with his Eastern European prostitute.
I vividly remember when Obama was running for president and the Republicons were looking for dirt against him, they couldn't find nothing because he's a complete family man who respects women and don't cheat on his wife like the garbage filled Conman in the Oval Office now. Fvck Trump and Fvck all his brain dead followers too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I vividly remember when Obama was running for president and the Republicons were looking for dirt against him, they couldn't find nothing because he's a complete family man who respects women and don't cheat on his wife like the garbage filled Conman in the Oval Office now. Fvck Trump and Fvck all his brain dead followers too.

He is what dreams are made of. And Michelle is an inspiration. I already miss them.
Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Lucasbalo(m): 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mindfulness:

He is what dreams are made of. And Michelle is an inspiration. I already miss them.
You and I both. It's a matter of time before the two bit hustling Conman in office now meets his Waterloo via Russiangate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. by Bigsteveg(m): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
jmichlins:
I know they are the first family but are they entitled to that huge secret service details
Am still yet to understand by the word "HUGE" because i cant see anything huge here

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) / First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.