Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Top 5 Naija Worst Musicians!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Naija Worst Musicians!! (4877 Views)

Check Out 5 Naija Celebrities With Expensive Cars (see Photos) / Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] / Braless Lady 'Scatters' MAMA 2016 Red Carpet. Adjudged Worst Dressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Naija Worst Musicians!! by drnairalov: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
today we be counting down top 5 Nigeria artiste that can not sing [size=1pt](lalasticlala)[/size]

No 1.

Tonto Dikeh

The nollywood screengodess have so many awards to herself, however her talent didnt transfer well to her singles, with the release of HI and 'its over' ...is all we could hear was a high pitched voice and boring lyrics..' HI' song till date is Nigeria twitter most talked about song as it trended for days, in addition, it was the most downloaded song in west Africa, when released. lets hope she never releases another music again.

No 2

Vic O

The self acclaimed king of rap,he allegedly settled the feud between Meek mill and Drake.. he is regarded as the Joke of the music industry..
Although one thing we cant take from him is his self belief that he is the best.. just listen to look Uche face or watch the video then u understand why he is a joke

No 3

Terry G

Some how Terry G found himself into the heart of naija fans! with catchy tunes he was able to achieve this...also known as the king of Pangolo Music his music is filled wit screams through out just take the beat away and all u hear is noise with superficial lyrics.

No 4

KCee

apart from his traffic light dressing, i am a lil bit confused with his genre of music.. songs like Hakuna mata ta or limpopo or ogaranya just comes out being unpleasant and tasteless. lyrics like Cecilia bum bum, cecilia bum bum, Shebi na your bum bum, cecilia bum". cry makes his song below par.

ok let's make it interesting

No 5.

Lil Kesh

sadly i am a fan of lil kesh,cos when m in a bad mood and i hear Efejoku ni, all my adrenaline rush down wit formular 1 speed to the dance floor.. lil kesh is quit talented with chunning out acceptable song to make us shake body. take that away and all u hear is SHOKI NI SHOKI AH! more than 200 times and skibo robo skibo.still young in the industry so he is improving at least wit his new Ibile track, he got potetials e eez making moni so my point is invalid! conteenu bro

notable mention Lynxx, D prince, Ayo Adesanya, Young six

disclaimer. nothing deep

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Naija Worst Musicians!! by DesChyko: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
KCee? Lil Kesh? Terry G?
Come on! Your first five isn't even credible enough! These guys made huge waves. You're just hating man.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Naija Worst Musicians!! by yaqq: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
DR sid, Olu maintain
Re: Top 5 Naija Worst Musicians!! by Luizkid(m): 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
wanted to take u sirious until i saw ur last line... u sure don't need to b taken serious
Re: Top 5 Naija Worst Musicians!! by Airforce1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
walks out of thread

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Naija Worst Musicians!! by drnairalov: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
yaqq:
DR sid, Olu maintain

DR sid U mean the person who sang ...Surulere, Kabiyesi!! na he deserves some credit

OLumaintain maybe
Re: Top 5 Naija Worst Musicians!! by ShakurM(m): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Op, you know see how lil Kesh dey give you waka 4 the picture sef
Re: Top 5 Naija Worst Musicians!! by theshaderoom: 12:52am On Feb 08, 2016
DesChyko:
KCee? Lil Kesh? Terry G?

Come on! Your first five isn't even credible enough!
These guys made huge waves. You're just hating man.

OP is not talking about who made waves or who didn't. He is talking about who makes music devoid of talent and/or creativity and yes those three would be the poster boys for lack of meaningful songs club

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself / Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) / Veteran Actress, Ngozi Nwosu, Battles Kidney Disease, Death! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.