Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail (1820 Views)

11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / Just Few Hours To Her Weeding She Had Sex With Her Husband's Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by shumuel(m): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One.

Rob drove 22 hour to bail girlfriend Blac chyna form jail.

Like Rob kardashian, would you drive 22 hours to bail your love one form prison ?

Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by sinaj(f): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yes na
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by Synzu(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
I'll ride till I die, for a woman who truly loves me.
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by agarawu23(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
I don't have criminals as love ones so I ain't stepping my toes there (jail) angry

1 Like

Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by yaqq: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
sure yes! but why is she arrested? I ll tk it. up frm there! can't go a kilometre. 2 bail a criminal of a lover ooo
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by shumuel(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
sinaj:
Yes na

grin kikiki Lol, have you ever driven for 5 hours ? You think its easy ? Even the professional drivers don't, at a go.
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
22hrs? Damn! That's some fvckin long hours drive mehhhhnnn. Well, it all depends on how much love we've got for each other and the level of our relationship
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
lol hell no
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by shumuel(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
agarawu23:
I don't have criminals as love ones so I ain't stepping my toes there (jail) angry

bro, you ash ooo sad,, what if its a wife, mother of your children ? Blac is said to be preg for Rob ooo
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by shumuel(m): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
yaqq:
sure yes! but why is she arrested? I ll tk it. up frm there! can't go a kilometre. 2 bail a criminal of a lover ooo

Drugs, she was high on... grin
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by agarawu23(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
shumuel:

bro, you ash ooo sad,, what if its a wife, mother of your children ? Blac is said to be preg for Rob ooo
lol

They no go wan pass their boundary grin
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by Emac34: 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Fu.ckin no
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by shumuel(m): 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Synzu:
I'll ride till I die, for a woman who truly loves me.

Nice to hear, but you do know its not easy ? 22 long hours
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by shumuel(m): 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
agarawu23:
lol
They no go wan pass their boundary grin

kikiki Lol, i like that, frank and direct. grin
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
oga Ade, that's suicide mission oh esp on this our Nigerian roads. I rather take next available flight
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
nawa oooo undecided

I can smiley
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by sinaj(f): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
shumuel:

grin kikiki Lol, have you ever driven for 5 hours ? You think its easy ? Even the professional drivers don't, at a go.
av driven frm Earth to Pluto b4.

Nd daz more dan 22hrs undecided
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by shumuel(m): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
22hrs? Damn! That's some fvckin long hours drive mehhhhnnn. Well, it all depends on how much love we've got for each other and the level of our relationship

Yeah, i guess it all round up on that. But i don't know if i can o
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by Synzu(m): 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
shumuel:

Nice to hear, but you do know its not easy ? 22 long hours

I will bro. As long as I've got no doubts about her love for me. Will even do more.
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by shumuel(m): 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
pinceprinz:
oga Ade, that's suicide mission oh esp on this our Nigerian roads. I rather take next available flight

Abi ooo, with those roads without street light.

Where is lalasticlala ? Or is he on a 22 hour drive grin
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by Anthonie28(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
it depends on why she was arrested in the first place..
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by shumuel(m): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
sinaj:
av driven frm Earth to Pluto b4.

Nd daz more dan 22hrs undecided

yeah i fly faster than Superman too, its really nice to sleep in a room with A/C, such sleep and dreams is heavenly, ya know grin tongue
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by agarawu23(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
shumuel:

kikiki Lol, i like that, frank and direct. grin
na so smiley
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by shumuel(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
lol hell no

kikiki Lol, straight up grin
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by xpac01(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
agarawu23:
They musn't be actually criminals. Remember sh*t happens even to the most innocent man on planet.
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by shumuel(m): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
nawa oooo undecided

I can smiley

Seriously ? shocked cheesy
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
shumuel:

Seriously ? shocked cheesy
very serious smiley
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by shumuel(m): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Synzu:

I will bro. As long as I've got no doubts about her love for me. Will even do more.

Yeah, if the love is real why not, ''crazy in love'' isn't just an expression
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by agarawu23(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
xpac01:

They musn't be actually criminals. Remember sh*t happens even to the most innocent man on planet.
yes yes
You have a point.
Shiit apuns
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by Omotayor123(f): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wetin my lover go find for jail And to think the jail is 22hrs away undecided *Yinmu*
cheesy grin
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sure I can. That's d meaning of love after all...
Re: Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail by sinaj(f): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
shumuel:

yeah i fly faster than Superman too, its really nice to sleep in a room with A/C, such sleep and dreams is heavenly, ya know grin tongue
lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be / Girls Don't Date Anyone On Nairaland / Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+… Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.