Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Oyedepo To Build Estates For His Members (pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo To Build Estates For His Members (pictures) (876 Views)

Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies / Betty Lasher Who Led Oyedepo To Christ In 1969 (photo) / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo To Build Estates For His Members (pictures) by Emaimo: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
I saw this on my Facebook page and I love this Bishop

Re: Oyedepo To Build Estates For His Members (pictures) by itokam: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Creating a new kind of earth on earth!
Re: Oyedepo To Build Estates For His Members (pictures) by Akkord4gov: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
For free? Or they will be like their Uni that the members cannot even afford

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo To Build Estates For His Members (pictures) by Emaimo: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lalasticlala u better go book space ooo
Cus I hear say ur landlord dey find u u undecided
Re: Oyedepo To Build Estates For His Members (pictures) by hungryboy(m): 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Our Pastors and Politicians seem to be learning from each other,
A politician is hailed for dashing us money that was initially meant for us, while
A pastor is hailed for building homes and schools with the money we gave as tithes and offerings,
I don dey quote Bible sef, small time i go leave dis gateman work go open church for my village

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo To Build Estates For His Members (pictures) by HCpaul(m): 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Akkord4gov:

More than five teens are going to landmark in my church.
Sometimes, they are even entitled to schlshp.

Am not surprise though, that the poor must envy the rich.
Re: Oyedepo To Build Estates For His Members (pictures) by Akkord4gov: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
HCpaul:

I don't understand you,who are the poor that envy the rich and you said "sometimes" they are entitled to scholarship. Sometimes,for few and the majority paying a lot
Re: Oyedepo To Build Estates For His Members (pictures) by akunjohn(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Akkord4gov:

There's nothing free in Freetown. cool
Re: Oyedepo To Build Estates For His Members (pictures) by dddrexjr(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Haters will see you walking on water and say it's because you can't swim.
Even if you dance on water, Your enemies will accuse you of raising dust.
Re: Oyedepo To Build Estates For His Members (pictures) by analice107: 1:56am On Feb 08, 2016
HCpaul:

Let the idiots stand around and spew trash. Maybe they shd find out how many kids are on scholarship in these schools.
Re: Oyedepo To Build Estates For His Members (pictures) by analice107: 2:01am On Feb 08, 2016
It actually takes a lot of intelligence harwork and guts for one man to con so many people for a very long time. Maybe you guys shd tell your father's to grow some brain, stop being so lazy and be like these thieves as you call them. Why are your father's so poor? Laaaazzzzziiiinnneeeessssssss.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State / This Pastor Told His Church Members Not To Borrow Others Money / The Islamic Perspectives On FAMILY PLANNING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.