Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Check Out These Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses Some Nigerians Would Put Up - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out These Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses Some Nigerians Would Put Up (475 Views)

Funny: See This Hilarious Valentine Pictures. / Hilarious Valentine Dps! Download, Save And Use It For Free! (photos) / See This Hilarious Valentine Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses Some Nigerians Would Put Up by kunleben47(m): 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
As the valentine day is approaching, i know most of our Nigerian guys would be looking for one way or the other to dodge their girl friends as they love to shy away from responsibility.

So here are the list of funny ways my Naija boys shy away from their duties;

1. Hey why will you call me by 8:00am, ITS OVER

2. Why will you wear yellow shirt, I told you am allergic to yellow color, ITS OVER

3. Why will you close the door, ITS OVER

4. I said fry two eggs you fry one, ITS OVER

5. I told you to wash the clothes with Ariel you go use Omo, ITS OVER

6. Why will you be using Airtel when am Using Etisalat? ITS OVER

7. Is this the noodles I told you to buy? ITS OVER

8. Why will you call me with etisalat number, after I told you how they collected my airtime ITS OVER

9. Jeez, you are still using king James bible? ITS OVER

10. Why are you still using Facebook? ITS OVER

11. Why are you addicted to Social media? IT’S OVER

12. I told you not to Vote for Buhari during that Election period, Yet you went ahead abi? ITS OVER.

13. Boy:- Babe take this two eggs, Fry one and cook one.

Girl:- Boo am through

Boy:- Hey this is not the one I asked you to fry. You fried the one I asked you to cook and then you cooked the one I asked you to Fry, ITS OVER

Dont stop the fun. feel free to add yours!
Source:http://www.360dopes.com/2016/02/check-out-these-hilarious-valetine.html
Re: Check Out These Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses Some Nigerians Would Put Up by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
End time Valentine..

Girls always wanna be at d receiving end

(1) (Reply)

A Kind Man, Business Man Or En Exploiter? / Advice The Upcoming Comedians / When Your Mother-in-law Is Versed In Consumer Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.