Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

How Do I Unlock This MTN Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Unlock This MTN Phone (1982 Views)

This MTN New Data Bundle Will Amaze You / Deleted / Check This Mtn Wow Weekend! (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Unlock This MTN Phone by inikamoze(m): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hello Techies in the house,
Who can show me how to unlock this MTN branded torch-lite phone HUAWEI G2800 so it can be used with any sim.
It asks for an NP Code and I got just 2 trials left. Please help me unlock it.
Tnx

Re: How Do I Unlock This MTN Phone by akunjohn(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Carry am go MTN office wey dey near u,but op,y ur hand con b like dis,u dey suffer o! shocked
Re: How Do I Unlock This MTN Phone by inikamoze(m): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
akunjohn:
Carry am go MTN office wey dey near u,but op,y ur hand con b like dis,u dey suffer o! shocked

I wanto to unlock the phone you say make I carry am go MTN office, dem go gree? 2ndly na so person wey dey suffer hand be 4 una village? Abi u drink pito? grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Unlock This MTN Phone by nairakatherine: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
There are many ways to unlock a phone and I sort the safe way to unlock mine, through permanent unlock codes from Mobileunlocksolutions.com and free unlock instructions from Mobileunlockguide.com

Which Of These Old Nokia Phones Did You Rock Best? / How To Root And Unroot All Infinix Phones / Current Fastest Mobile Browser That You Should Not Afford To Miss

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6