Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' (6300 Views)

Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Niger Delta Avengers Are Criminals, We Will Never Give Them Amnesty - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by Akkord4gov: 5:54am On Feb 08, 2016
gboss4sure:

Speak for yourself and family alone.

Myself and my family ain't criminals.

Even if I am a criminal,am I not a Nigerian again?
Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by LMFashions: 6:30am On Feb 08, 2016
MzPecs:
Beht why would buhary open his mouth and say such? undecided undecided undecided

Because his mouth is a cesspit of bull craps
Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by BOWOTO(m): 7:27am On Feb 08, 2016
tayejay:
[color=#006600][/color]

The president only said the obvious.. really we must begin to behave well as a people to change general negative perception... and this starts with acknowledging your errors or wrong doings before assuring of the willingness and capabilities to change positively

He said the obvious, but No president paints his country black.
Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by ckmayoca: 7:35am On Feb 08, 2016
Ozid:
Nigerians are hypocrites personified. Our hypocrisy stinks a lot. Are we not criminals are our ladies not doing prostitution outside the country. The simply truth, we will not accept we are suffering. Go to countries like malaysia, Taiwan, Switzerland and wat a view, Nigerians are more in terms of inmates and criminal cases in Europe. Are we not disgracing ourselves take it or leave it PRESIDENT BUHARI has said the truth.

Mr Ekweremadu u are one of the criminals and ur forgery case will hunt u down.

I think u r a criminal and sick for attributing what every tribe is condemning to igbo matter.
Even if a man child is a thief u don't sing it to the whole world and beside no country with no criminal even China that has the leading economy now has plenty of criminals ripping other countries off.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 08, 2016
sunkoye:
Imagine both the Senate president and his deputy; of a country are both been investigated for theft, financial crime and forgery scandal.

Just look around u and see wat our criminal attitude has caused us.- death and poverty

just becos baba said the truth u want to die?....ok u can go ahead to touch the nearest live wire..

The only reason Buhari is not being investigated for lying on his INEC form is because he is the President

Buhari is the number1 criminal in this country

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by banki(m): 7:42am On Feb 08, 2016
krendo:

The only reason Buhari is not being investigated for lying on his INEC form is because he is the President

Buhari is the number1 criminal in this country

But you guys investigated!
You went to court
You wrote to cambridge
You went to press
You looted the treasury
You bribed everybody
You tried to kill him
You postponed the election

Yet he still won!

Aren't you tired?
Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 08, 2016
banki:

You went to court
You wrote to cambridge
You went to press
You looted the treasury
You bribed everybody
You tried to kill him

Yet he still won!

Aren't you tired?

But Buhari has still not produced his certificate!

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 08, 2016
amaechi1:

Have taken time to listen to what Mr president said or bank on what "cropped social media" reported. In any case would you prefer someone who is blunt about the truth or someone who cover up in the name of diplomacy.

I am waiting for Buhari to be blunt about Muslims and terrorism!

4 Likes

Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by 2ruink(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2016
Ozid:
Nigerians are hypocrites personified. Our hypocrisy stinks a lot. Are we not criminals are our ladies not doing prostitution outside the country. The simply truth, we will not accept we are suffering. Go to countries like malaysia, Taiwan, Switzerland and wat a view, Nigerians are more in terms of inmates and criminal cases in Europe. Are we not disgracing ourselves take it or leave it PRESIDENT BUHARI has said the truth.

y did u remove d part where u actually said ur mind?
u know what puke? ur fear for d Igbo is permanent and it is not anybody's fault that u are a product of cowardice.
Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by GodpunishBuhari: 8:57am On Feb 08, 2016
Stewpid buhari

God will punish buhari

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by meforyou1(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2016
bettercreature:
Says the criminal who forged senate standing order
go to court. Or shut d hell up

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by meforyou1(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
I think you should know the tribe that has soiled Nigeria name in the UK with the beheading of a veteran and joining ISIS.

Pray tell which is more criminal?

You ve got a speck on your eyes so remove it
God bless you my sister.
Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by frakdon(m): 9:04am On Feb 08, 2016
Ozid:

what would you do?
Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by meforyou1(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2016
banki:

You went to court
You wrote to cambridge
You went to press
You looted the treasury
You bribed everybody
You tried to kill him

Yet he still won!

Aren't you tired?
d certificate nko? Even buhari went to Cambridge to look for it but nothing
Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by Remii(m): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2016
meforyou1:
go to court. Or shut d hell up
don't worry, its loading, one step at a time, let them finish SP at CCT first. Even the common sense guru will sit up to tell AMCON about Union bank bad loan and NTA's COJA funds, won si maa pe won ko itii kan won.
Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by Ozid(m): 10:26am On Feb 08, 2016
ckmayoca:

I think u r a criminal and sick for attributing what every tribe is condemning to igbo matter.
Even if a man child is a thief u don't sing it to the whole world and beside no country with no criminal even China that has the leading economy now has plenty of criminals ripping other countries off.
Mr man accept the simply truth Nigerians living abroad have messed the name of Nigeria even our fellow Africa counterparts are even afraid of us. If u are bearing names like Chinedu, Wale, Ejiro or even Sambo my guy and they know u are from Nigeria u will be placed on red alert because of quote and unquote wat they may term our "brodas" have done to them. Pls stop deceiving urself we Nigerians need to change our attitude if we want to berespected by other countries. I could categorically tell u that the xenophobic attack in SouthAfrica was targeted directly on Nigerians because of our attitude. As for the insult I won't reply u. Go back read wat PMB said over and over again I think u might understand the full meaning of wat he was saying.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by Ozid(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2016
2ruink:

y did u remove d part where u actually said ur mind?
u know what puke? ur fear for d Igbo is permanent and it is not anybody's fault that u are a product of cowardice.
Hey calm down I didn't remove any text and if I did it was a mistake. And for your info I have no grudge against Ibos or neither am afraid of Ndi-Igbos but my critique are against those who are against the truth. But anyways here is d full text of wat I posted. I will be waiting for your constructive criticism.

Nigerians are hypocrites personified. Our hypocrisy stinks a lot. Are we not
criminals are our ladies not doing prostitution outside the country. The
simply truth, we will not accept we are suffering. Go to countries like
malaysia, Taiwan, Switzerland and wat a view, Nigerians are more in terms
of inmates and criminal cases in Europe. Are we not disgracing ourselves
take it or leave it PRESIDENT BUHARI has said the truth.
Mr Ekweremadu u are one of the criminals and ur forgery case will hunt u
down.
I hate insulting any tribe or Religion but this time enough is a enough all u
Igbos and Buhari sadist on naira land hating Buhari. Have u eaten today?
Your problem is not Buhari but a generational problem that has come to live
with u.
Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by Naijiant: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by Ozid(m): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2016
frakdon:
what would you do?
My Broda i will say the truth as Buhari is doing. Do you know why we are still were we are? Is that we keep doing the same thing and expecting a good result. The plain truth is wat Buhari said and for that #IStandWithBuhari.

Here is the full content of wat I said. It is open to constructive criticism....

Nigerians are hypocrites personified. Our hypocrisy stinks a lot. Are we not
criminals are our ladies not doing prostitution outside the country. The
simply truth, we will not accept we are suffering. Go to countries like
malaysia, Taiwan, Switzerland and wat a view, Nigerians are more in terms
of inmates and criminal cases in Europe. Are we not disgracing ourselves
take it or leave it PRESIDENT BUHARI has said the truth.
Mr Ekweremadu u are one of the criminals and ur forgery case will hunt u
down.
I hate insulting any tribe or Religion but this time enough is a enough all u
Igbos and Buhari sadist on naira land hating Buhari. Have u eaten today?
Your problem is not Buhari but a generational problem that has come to live
with u.
Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by Remii(m): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2016
Ozid:
Mr man accept the simply truth Nigerians living abroad have messed the name of Nigeria even our fellow Africa counterparts are even afraid of us. If u are bearing names like Chinedu, Wale, Ejiro or even Sambo my guy and they know u are from Nigeria u will be placed on red alert because of quote and unquote wat they may term our "brodas" have done to them. Pls stop deceiving urself we Nigerians need to change our attitude if we want to berespected by other countries. I could categorically tell u that the xenophobic attack in SouthAfrica was targeted directly on Nigerians because of our attitude. As for the insult I won't reply u. Go back read wat PMB said over and over again I think u might understand the full meaning of wat he was saying.

leave them in denial. Nigerians spent at least one hour with immigration in Singapore, China, Thailand, etc, no matter their status when they are visiting those countries for first time, because of drug related offenses of previous travelers.
What Buhari said was "We have image issues and we are working on it" if PDP and co are serious and sincere, they should know that their own publicity of criminal comment is more harmful than what the President said.
Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by sunsewa: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
This APC people self I don tire for dem and their lame defense of bubu misguided speech and actions, they can even defend bubu for bleeping their wives.
Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by tanteta(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is serious....just saying.
Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by ckmayoca: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ozid:

You may read it to me over and over if u so wish.
My friends are in UK and they are legitimate workers, if your families are there and committing crime then that makes them a criminal and as for me, I work and earn my pay no matter how little it is, I won't comprise myself over illegal deals so am not a criminal.
Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by Ozid(m): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
ckmayoca:

You may read it to me over and over if u so wish.
My friends are in UK and they are legitimate workers, if your families are there and committing crime then that makes them a criminal and as for me, I work and earn my pay no matter how little it is, I won't comprise myself over illegal deals so am not a criminal.
This is why I hate enlightening factory fitted brains. What has my family got to do with your livelihood or that of your family.
Re: Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' by ckmayoca: 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ozid:
This is why I hate enlightening factory fitted brains. What has my family got to do with your livelihood or that of your family.

Glad mine is factory fitted frm my maker but yours is otherwise. Simple! Me and my folks ain't criminal but we r nigerian so if ur choice to accept the compliment of being one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November / What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us / Why Igbo's Are Ahead Of Other Tribes In Nigeria, Obasanjo Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.