Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Pastor Adeboye And Wife Visit Health Clinic To Pray For Patients (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye And Wife Visit Health Clinic To Pray For Patients (photos) (544 Views)

Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence / Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye And Wife Visit Health Clinic To Pray For Patients (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A. Adeboye and his wife -paid a visit to an health clinic earlier today to pray for the sick ones who couldn't make it to church.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/pastor-adeboye-and-wife-visit-health.html

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife Visit Health Clinic To Pray For Patients (photos) by hungryboy(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Oga Pastor,
Shun prayer package,

Me and you know say prayer no fit cure even common headache.
If you want to help,

Help Pay their bills,
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife Visit Health Clinic To Pray For Patients (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
hungryboy:
Oga Pastor,
Shun prayer package,

Me and you know say prayer no fit cure even common headache.
If you want to help,

Help Pay their bills,

LOL

WHY EVILS
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife Visit Health Clinic To Pray For Patients (photos) by exclusive7(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good move Daddy G.O grin you need to cast of some demons on Nairaland too.starting from the FTC dude

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife Visit Health Clinic To Pray For Patients (photos) by hungryboy(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Flirtyjane:

LOL

WHY EVILS
aunty i no get evils, i just dey yarn whatsup,

You are looking goodies, We fit hookupies?,

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/03/16 / Strictly Business! Church Told Woman To Donate Over N250,000/per Year Or Leave / See What You Can Do When Problems Seem To Be Overwhelming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.