Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 PM

Buhari Is A Complete Disappointment - Balarabe Mush - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Complete Disappointment - Balarabe Mush (1516 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Balarabe: Why The North Has Never Allowed Nigeria To Have Peace, Unity, Progress / Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A Complete Disappointment - Balarabe Mush by DANDONdGreat(m): 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Buhari Is A Complete Disappointment – Balarabe Musa

The former governor of old Kaduna State, Alhaji Balarabe Musa has dispelled rumors making the round that he was picked up by security agents a few days ago and taken to an unknown destination.

Musa while responding to inquiries by Ripples Nigeria said, “no it is not true. There was no such thing. I was never arrested by anyone”.

The elder statesman, who is also a former presidential candidate of Peoples Redemption Party (PRP) in the exclusive chat with Ripples Nigeria, also described the Muhammadu Buhari-led administration as a disappointment.

According to him, the administration has not lived up to the expectations of Nigerians, who expected so much from it based on the promises made.

He said, “it has not performed as expected, it is a complete disappointment”.

The former governor also stated that it is wrong for the APC-led administration to heap the blame of its non-performance on the past PDP government, adding, that the APC won an election on the strength of its promise that it would fix the PDP mess.

“They said they wanted to be elected to correct these things, but they have not corrected anything. We expect them to correct things; we don’t stagnation or excuses and accusations. There is no hope of what they want to do”, he said.

Alhaji Musa who commended the anti-corruption fight of the government however, stated that the war on corruption seemed to be targeted at only opposition figures, pointing out that it needs to be more widespread.

Musa stated that the government was not doing enough in terms of those that have been reined in for questioning and probe based on suspicion of corrupt practices. He stated that “in a country where we’ve been crying about corruption for so long, only about twenty or so people are being probed, that’s not good enough. They are not going to the root of the menace”.

http://.com/buhari-is-a-complete-disappointment-balarabe-musa/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Disappointment - Balarabe Mush by tinkinjow: 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
They'll come for him now

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Disappointment - Balarabe Mush by Pidggin(f): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
You will soon be probed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Disappointment - Balarabe Mush by White007(m): 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Disappointment - Balarabe Mush by LordAdam: 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Make una print wailer form give this one.

Una eye don dey clear ba.

No worry, u no be saint. EFCC dey come for you...

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Disappointment - Balarabe Mush by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:04am On Feb 08, 2016
Just d truth. Bubu is only enjoying presidential opulent and privileges well deserve after fighting in Civil War and prison term in Benin city.
Every other thing can burn to blazes. He is too illiterate to lead a sophisticated nation like Nigeria.

Ignorance na serious disease!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Disappointment - Balarabe Mush by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 08, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Just d truth. Bubu is only enjoying presidential opulent and privileges well deserve after fighting in Civil War and prison term in Benin city.
Every other thing can burn to blazes. He is too illiterate to lead a sophisticated nation like Nigeria.

Ignorance na serious disease!!

So TRUE it is called INTELLECTUAL MALNUTRITION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Disappointment - Balarabe Mush by Lordave: 1:09am On Feb 08, 2016
BalarabeGate loading...

PMD is a disappointment and everybody knows that, even his zombie club.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Disappointment - Balarabe Mush by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 08, 2016
DSS will probe you now, they might even dig up your impeachment file and accuse you of corruption

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Disappointment - Balarabe Mush by Koleman(m): 2:32am On Feb 08, 2016
Watch for the next headline "Balarabe denies calling buhari a disappointment" then you begin to wonder what to believe.
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Disappointment - Balarabe Mush by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 08, 2016
I just love that man for standing by the truth even against his own people and religion.

He is one man I know that never "economises" the truth. I remember how he also criticized Gej during his regime.

Respect Sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Disappointment - Balarabe Mush by Sibrah: 2:49am On Feb 08, 2016
Lordave:
BalarabeGate loading...

PMD is a disappointment and everybody knows that, even his zombie club.
You and Your co-traveller are like one hell of audio cassette. Just keep playing what has been recorded in you. I await Side B of you tape where Biafra features prominently. With oil selling for some $30/b Buhari has suppased all expections. When i say expectation i mean the realistic once from sane minds. How was a jonathan who couldn't run the economy with oil selling for $118/b and Bayelsa state with high allocation per head run Nigeria with ~$30/b oil price?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Disappointment - Balarabe Mush by chosen04(f): 4:59am On Feb 08, 2016
Sibrah:
You and Your co-traveller are like one hell of audio cassette. Just keep playing what has been recorded in you. I await Side B of you tape where Biafra features prominently. With oil selling for some $30/b Buhari has suppased all expections. When i say expectation i mean the realistic once from sane minds. How was a jonathan who couldn't run the economy with oil selling for $118/b and Bayelsa state with high allocation per head run Nigeria with ~$30/b oil price?
...Which of his promises has he fulfilled yet? Are you now saying that his promises are now divided into 2? The unrealistic from insane minds and realistic from sane minds?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Disappointment - Balarabe Mush by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 08, 2016
@topic na today?
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Disappointment - Balarabe Mush by VcStunner(m): 6:40am On Feb 08, 2016
Well for one thing, Balarebe Musa has never hidden his disdain for the new scam called APC. As for PMB, the job is too demanding that integrity alone is just a soft skill. The image they created for him to wear is so uncomfortable for the GMB we know. Rather unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Disappointment - Balarabe Mush by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 6:45am On Feb 08, 2016
THe tHing is Bubu doesn't give a Damn

(1) (Reply)

Bailout: 28 States Get Over N373 Billion In 5 Months – FG / Protest In Aba As Soldiers Allegedly Killed Two Butchers. / PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Visits Sultan Of Sokoto,muhammad Saad Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.