Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (47262 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by itokam: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Tanks for the information

I know he is just playing

Awwww...such a strong love u have for him
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by KINGinVAHALA: 11:42am On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by KINGinVAHALA: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2016
itokam:

Lol. you see why i they gidigba? because trust me. Go and find ya own woman bro. lol
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by myfantasies(f): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
itokam:

Which love?

Abeg dat one na no go area
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
grin angry
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Gentleveks(m): 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Any person who insults catholic doctrine but celebrates st. Valentine day is a hypocrite. That was how one girl was telling me that she hate catholic and there idolatary worship and celebrating of saints that who made them saints, but just yesterday she came rushing to me that her boyfriend will be taken her out on sunday, i asked her for what she said valentine ofcos i told but you hate catholic why celebrate there feast she was dumbfounded.

8 Likes

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by itokam: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Which love?

Abeg dat one na no go area

Huh? I don't get it...don't create the impression that ur still single o! The hawks are still out there!
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by purplejane(f): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I Sighted you frm afar and i felt it wouldnt be wrong to say hi to u. has any crime been committed by me for doing such?

Nah.
Hi.
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by funshy87(m): 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Best Orente ever

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by shaqhead: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
espionagesavvy:
Bae nd i
Lol...hahahhaaha....guy u crazy...nigerians and comedy!
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by calyb247(m): 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
dongilly:
Me n her!

my guy your smile na die ooo... nice pix thou

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by KINGinVAHALA: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
purplejane:

Nah. Hi.
The ears re gladdened. How re u babe?
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
The best couple

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by dollyjoy(f): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lalasticlala lipsrsealed
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by fartkay(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
ma bae n i

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by dongilly(m): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
calyb247:

my guy your smile na die ooo... nice pix thou
Tank U Sir!
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by purplejane(f): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
The ears re gladdened. How re u babe?
Doing well. Thank you!
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by KINGinVAHALA: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
purplejane:

Doing well. Thank you!
Nice to hear. why didnt u acted according to what the tread stated? *wink*
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by purplejane(f): 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Nice to hear. why didnt u acted according to what the tread stated? *wink*

I am not married.
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Glo4issy(f): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
mavaakiti:
I love my husband!
ur boo is handsome
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by KINGinVAHALA: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
purplejane:

I am not married.
The tread didnt ask us if we re married or not. it said we shud post pix of ourselves nd our bf or gf. so i was expecting to see a colourful and beautiful pix of you are your boo.
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by shizzy7(f): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
fartkay:
ma bae n i
Wetin you use pump this woman?
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by purplejane(f): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

The tread didnt ask us if we re married or not. it said we shud post pix of ourselves nd our bf or gf. so i was expecting to see a colourful and beautiful pix of you are your boo.

I don't want to chase off coming suitors.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by KINGinVAHALA: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
purplejane:

I don't want to chase off coming suitors. smiley
Lol. that means you dnt even trust the future of the present one you re in?
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Walesadeyemi(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
;DSickstar where you pics make I upload o
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by pweetyphola(f): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
u'll give the testimony here of how I had ur sweet body and how u had my whole dong in ur sweet cun-t..... U gon ask for more another day dammit!!! Trust me
hmmmm.... why don't you change your monika to dammit, suits you better.
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by nevi12(f): 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pix loadin grin
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
fartkay:
ma bae n i

Una fat ooo undecidedundecidedundecided.... How una children go come be undecidedundecided
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Olamigbemi!!!!!

So you've forgotten me so soon abi... cry cry cry

Sha come and post our pishure Abeg
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
funshy87:
Best Orente ever

This your bae go good for doggy ooo... Ypu fit himme make I hammer her for val grin
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
mavaakiti:
I love my husband!

The man fine pass you ooo undecidedundecided
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Benignasweety:
Hubby and I...

You fine pass this guy na... Why you come marry am abi he use juju for you undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.