Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (47251 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
I havent gotten to the age of dating, i would have help your heart out. I'm still under 30yrs
refiner:

I am darling!
Hmm. i saw a hustler in one other tread. let me call him to come help you turn your been single to double.
@Cutehector show here o, one fresh fish they here for you. lol
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Cutehector(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
I havent gotten to the age of dating, i would have help your heart out. I'm still under 30yrs

Hmm. i saw a hustler in one other tread. let me call him to come help you turn your been single to double.
I dnt date house girls na cool

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by refiner(f): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

cutehector!.....no no no,dat guy hates me wif passion,and desame wif me!
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Cutehector:
I dnt date house girls na cool
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. bros your head nor correct i swear. @sweetheart refiner, have you offended this bros before?
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
refiner:

cutehector!.....no no no,dat guy hates me wif passion,and desame wif me!
Why sweet? you both have crossed part before?
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by dhensity: 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
there

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by refiner(f): 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Why sweet? you both have crossed part before?
he is way below my class!...forget him
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by nmadu1: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Benignasweety:
Hubby and I...
chidon??
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
refiner:

Lol. dnt say that babe because you might not know him outside nairaland, except i'm wrong. am i wrong?
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
we

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by smsshola(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
BelieveThat:
Angel of my life. No one but you.

Broz I dey jealous o o.
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by BelieveThat: 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
smsshola:
Broz I dey jealous o o.
Na Baba God my broda.
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by humanbeing4th: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
Check this out...
chail!!! oboy! ur babe is so sweet, damn it!!! abeg u fit borrow me 4 a day? see fine girl, yeeeeee
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by humanbeing4th: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
refiner:

cuhector u no get class again ooo, see dis one wey hee head be like agbalumo dey form class to u

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by humanbeing4th: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oyin93:
we
so dis is d face of oyin17? chaii!! what bleeped up luk, u luk like, octahedra, sychopant phylosophant, born in niger grow up in somalia amoeba lookalike dry fish,

no offence

2 Likes

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
humanbeing4th:
chail!!! oboy! ur babe is so sweet, damn it!!! abeg u fit borrow me 4 a day? see fine girl, yeeeeee
Thanks for your complement... I wish to borrow you but my mama go beat me when I reach house... Lol
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by jvera(f): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
smiles

18 Likes

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by murphyonline(m): 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Me nd my boo

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by ezeigbo194(m): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dope we

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by adexdon(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
orisirisi
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by adexdon(m): 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
take diz

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by JustKeen(m): 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
BelieveThat:
Angel of my life. No one but you.
Chineke mee eh.

Bia this guy. Is this not Christie Chidinma? Na una spoil all these kids wey I teach for SS 1 abi. Kai

Wait till she reaches 18 b4 u do anything funny o. And don't mess her up, she was one of my beloved daughters.

Tell her her favorite uncle @ Mayfield hollared
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by MilesLamar(m): 12:31am On Feb 10, 2016
Brainrex:
The best couple

Bros you and ur bae dey smoke weed

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by berryice(f): 1:04am On Feb 10, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 10, 2016
humanbeing4th:
so dis is d face of oyin17? chaii!! what bleeped up luk, u luk like, octahedra, sychopant phylosophant, born in niger grow up in somalia amoeba lookalike dry fish,

no offence
thanks

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by BelieveThat: 6:17am On Feb 10, 2016
JustKeen:

Chineke mee eh.

Bia this guy. Is this not Christie Chidinma? Na una spoil all these kids wey I teach for SS 1 abi. Kai

Wait till she reaches 18 b4 u do anything funny o. And don't mess her up, she was one of my beloved daughters.

Tell her her favorite uncle @ Mayfield hollared

Whats this one saying

Stalker's Everywhere!
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by humanbeing4th: 6:19am On Feb 10, 2016
jvera:
smiles
chai!!! see child molesation, se as d guy be like ur great grandfather, dat wat happens when an under18 year old girl want to have boyfriend by force
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by JustKeen(m): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2016
BelieveThat:

Whats this one saying

Stalker's Everywhere!
Sharrap u paedophile. That girl is barely 17 last time I checked.

Looool. Perv
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by theworldbest(f): 7:44am On Feb 10, 2016
khassy:

Show us full pix jare... Abi you be lez ni undecidedundecided

U dis unilorin boy. Ehn
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 10, 2016
My woman,my everything.

I love her gan.

Booza

53 Likes

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2016
purplejane:

I don't want to chase off coming suitors.
smiley

Bad girl, i like the way you think, wink
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2016
hmmm i have to go look for one nice picture ooooo, kai, see fine people taking pics and looking happy shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.