Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Spot The Difference - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Spot The Difference (1209 Views)

Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? / Can You Spot The 6 Hidden Words From This Picture? / Can You Spot The Mistake In Less Than Five Seconds? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spot The Difference by odinese(m): 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hey,don't take up to a minute in doing that.

If you book space or whatever dunno, then you went ahead trynna spot the difference and it took you ten minutes in doing that, Pls don't modify and come here to brag that it took you three seconds....
Coz if you do, there's someone up there watching. Lol

Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: ishilove
Cc: mynd44

This is my topics here on nairaland. Do some Sh!t for me. Thanks!

Re: Spot The Difference by INTROVERT(f): 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
If you can find W in the pic, case closed.

Op, that can't be you on the display pic..... no no no no I cannot believe it is you.

2 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference by odinese(m): 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
INTROVERT:
If you can find W in the pic, case closed.

Op, that can't be you on the display pic..... no no no no I cannot believe it is you.
Hope you ain't confused thou undecided

You saw only w?
Re: Spot The Difference by eluquenson(m): 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
So much differences, but I will mention few now.
1. The 1st pic has 2 teeth while the 2nd has just 3teeth.
2. There is no W in the 2nd pic
3. There is 4dot sign on the forehead of the 1st pic while only 1dot sign on the 2nd pic.

1 Like

Re: Spot The Difference by Caseless: 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
On the left picture, you have 3 dots close to the right ear and something like 'w' on the white band. The teeth too(2 and 3).

(1) (Reply)

Positivenaija Daily Quiz / Golden Goose Starter / ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.