Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Sin Of In-cest Renounced And Salvation Granted In The Lord's Chosen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sin Of In-cest Renounced And Salvation Granted In The Lord's Chosen (423 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos / Any Relationship Between Altar Calls And Salvation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sin Of In-cest Renounced And Salvation Granted In The Lord's Chosen by peteregwu(m): 12:47am On Feb 08, 2016
Sin of incest renounced, and salvation granted by Jesus Christ in the Lord's chosen

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV

"I joined the Lords Chosen in the January, 2015. Ever since I joined this ministry; my life has not remained the same. I want to thank God for the genuine salvation he granted me me. Before now I was neck-deep in sin; sin of incest, stealing, and other kinds of sin. However, as I heard the undiluted word of God when I visited The Lord's Chosen this year (2015), I was convicted as a sinner in need of salvation and I decided to turn a give my life to Jesus Christ.

I also want to thank God for healing me of ulcer that has lasted for 3 years. He also healed me of chest pain. All these has the Lord done for me since I stepped into this place. The Lord Jesus is good indeed."

Chosen praise the Lord Jesus!
Brother Christian Godknows

From the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival movement

(1) (Reply)

Agents Of Satan & Church Of Satan / Open Heavens Daily Devotional (sun. 27/03/2016) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(mon. 18/04/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.