Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Davido Paid To Feature On Oshinachi Remix? Read What Humble Smith Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Paid To Feature On Oshinachi Remix? Read What Humble Smith Said (728 Views)

Dbanj Reveals How Much Davido Paid Mo'hits To Perform- Explains Why He Did It! / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures / Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Paid To Feature On Oshinachi Remix? Read What Humble Smith Said by queenst(f): 12:57am On Feb 08, 2016
Budding singer, Humblesmith has addressed reports that Davido paid to feature on his hit song, Osinachi.
Davido in the song had addressed his baby mama issues but in an interview with Punch newspaper, Humblesmith said David’s lyrics in the remix does not deviated from the original message of the song.

“No, I have not. Osinachi still means ‘From God’ irrespective of the person that was featured in the remix or the lines he dropped,”
he said.

“I don’t think he insulted anybody in the song. Music is life, it is reality. It lets people know what is happening in your life. Davido said ‘My humble father sinachi, my loving daughter sinachi, Dele Momodu sinachi, no be by force to go Dubai’. That is what is trending in his life. Don’t forget that there is a place he said ‘I forgive and forget.”

He maintained that he does not regret featuring Davido on the song and that he does not need to ask to see his lyrics before he recorded.
Debunking reports that he was paid, Humblesmith said
“that is social media for you. I did not pay Davido and he did not pay me also.”
He added that the remix will not have a negative effect on his career.
“It is not going to affect my career in any way. Some people love the original version which has Phyno in it while others prefer the remix with Davido. Different strokes for different folks.”

lalasticlala

http://360jamng.ga/davido-paid-to-feature-on-oshinachi-remix-read-what-humble-smith-said/

Re: Davido Paid To Feature On Oshinachi Remix? Read What Humble Smith Said by queenst(f): 12:57am On Feb 08, 2016

Re: Davido Paid To Feature On Oshinachi Remix? Read What Humble Smith Said by theshaderoom: 1:10am On Feb 08, 2016
Ok o
Re: Davido Paid To Feature On Oshinachi Remix? Read What Humble Smith Said by godfirstawe: 1:21am On Feb 08, 2016
I love the davido remix.

His voice, essentric, swag. .no be by force to go dubai jooor
Re: Davido Paid To Feature On Oshinachi Remix? Read What Humble Smith Said by Bizinton: 1:34am On Feb 08, 2016

Re: Davido Paid To Feature On Oshinachi Remix? Read What Humble Smith Said by axortedbabe(f): 4:10am On Feb 08, 2016
D song will b more or less like a Diss song
And it's not nice,too early for his rising career..

(1) (Reply)

Jumoke The ‘agege Bread Seller’ Lands Her First Magazine Cover, Modelling Contra / Fake Instagram Opened For Olajumoke Orisaguna ( Beware ) / This Fake Naval Officer Was Arrested, Weeks To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.