Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

".....let Us Make Man...." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ".....let Us Make Man...." (657 Views)

Christmas: Let Us Make Sacrifices For Others - Ikpeazu / Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image / Let ‘us’ Make Man In Our Own Image. Who Else Was God Talking To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

".....let Us Make Man...." by thankless(m): 1:00am On Feb 08, 2016
'….LET US MAKE MAN.....'

Why do we need regular exercise, rigorous physical activities and or some form of hard labour as it were, to keep fit? Why is a sedentary life style dangerous especially by medical standards? For example, a man who spends all of his time in his air-conditioned office sitting in front of a computer with his bloated belly day in day out and munching away at junk food, will certainly not be as healthy and fit as compared to a labourer whose job is to load concrete into troughs all day and whose major meals consists of simple fruits and vegetables (because he cannot afford daily meals at Mr Biggs). Why is this so? Why is workouts, physical exercise or an exertion of the human body so important? Is there some disquieting hint about the true nature of the human body and why man was made in the fact that the body needs regular physical activities to function properly? Or like some have argued, was man made simply because of work? Was man created to till the ground? To put the question in a different form, who is man? Why is man? Where is man?

Throughout the entire world, almost every generation known to history, from the most intelligent professors in the finest laboratories in the most developed countries, to the most uninformed rural dwellers of the most underdeveloped countries of the world, have asked the question of why man was made with varying degree of sophistication. Yet over the years, many people have claimed that the answer to this question seem to have eluded man or that answers can only be found in some religious book or religion. Put this same question to the philosopher, spiritualist, religious man or scientist or even an atheist and you will get different answers. I do not pretend to have the answer myself. However, what I seek to achieve with this write-up is to simply offer an alternative opinion why I think man was made, looking at the subject from a very different and an unusual perspective.

A visit to a gym and a construction site recently, and a critical observation of a fitness expert and a common labourer during these two visits, marrying my observation with what I learned from reading some ancient religious text, led me to some of the conclusions I now hold. It is not as if it was the first time I was visiting these two places, it was just that it was the first time I came to ruminate on the subject of why man may have been created in line with how the human body functions with relation to ‘work’, from what I observed during my visit. This new understanding of the human anatomy created a very strong effect in me and led me to begin to question the dogmas that had plagued my head long before the visit. I began to give deeper consideration to a particular story in one of the most ancient religious writings in the history of man, and in doing so, I began to gain some understanding about an alternative explanation to the common story of how man came about. I believe the real reason why to get the sort of body build one wanted, one needed to work very hard at it and to get the shape one didn't want, one needed to do nothing is because this is how the human body was created to function from the very beginning. If anyone is in doubt of this, he or she should just lay about, eat as much junk as they can, and all things being equal, in a few months, they would marvel at how thoroughly out of shape they have become. Staying fit and work, physical body exertion and regular exercise all go hand in hand. You can’t have one without the other in most cases. This is why, in considering the fitness expert or the story of the labourer, something about the story of particular group in the ancient Sumerian writings struck me.

Man was made to work. To till the ground. And staying fit and healthy relatively speaking is supposed to be one of the off shoot of going about this simple and most basic duty of man. This is what I was able to gather from reading the story of the Anunnaki. Who are the Anunnaki and what has their story got to tell us about man, work and exercise that the above scenario of the labourer and the potbellied office man has helped to 'prove'? To start with, the Anunnaki is an ancient Sumerian term which was given to the beings who are believed to have come down to earth and pro-created or engineered Homo sapiens in the past. The word Anunnaki translates as “those who Anu sent from heaven to earth”. The term Anunnaki is not strange to our religion as almost every religious text known to man today made some reference to them one way or the other. In the Christian Holy Book they are called ‘Nephilim’, meaning “To fall down to Earth or to land” and ‘Eloheem’, meaning “These Beings”. In Ashuric or Syriac (Arabic) they are called ‘Jabaariyn’, meaning “the mighty ones”. In Aramaic (Hebrew) they are known as ‘Gibborim’, meaning “The Mighty or Majestic ones”. Even in the Egyptian term, the Anunnaki are called the ‘Neteru’. So, from these sampling of some of the oldest and most sacred religious texts, we see that the Anunnaki or their story is not what we should treat with levity if we are to dislodge our minds from dogmatic beliefs that plagues many of us today. Now, it is not only the religious texts that demonstrates knowledge of the Anunnaki, even recent scientific discovery has something to tell us about them, their existence and their story.

According to Dr Malachi York of the Sacred Nubian Teaching, on July 20, 1976, Viking I took a photograph of an odd looking plateau in the plains of what is known as Cydonia on its 35th orbit of Mars. On that photo, Frame 35ª72 showed what looked like a mile wide human face which is today known as The “Face On Mars.” It is believed in some quarters that NASA kept this quiet and wrote it off as “an oddity of light and shading.” Viking II landed on September 3, 1976 in about 1,800 miles away from Viking I. Space engineers Vincent Diperto and Greg Molenar, later checked into the Viking’s photo file, they discovered that 35 days later, on a different orbit that the Viking had caught the Martian “Sphinx” on Frame 70ª13. The engineers enhanced the photos and came to the conclusion that the face was of artificial intelligence and that there was a huge 5 sided pyramid lying nearby. Richard C. Hoagland, a NASA scientist, made a claim that a place on Mars named Cydonia has the ruins of an entire Martian city full of pyramids, which are geometrically aligned with the face and the larger 5 sided pyramid! Can you imagine an entire city on Mars? What connection does this finding have with the Anunnaki you may want to ask? Well, the ancient Sumerians in their writing tells us that the Anunnaki are from a faraway world and landed first on Mars before coming to earth. If the story of this find is true, then we have some sort of ‘proof’ of the Sumerian text about the Anunnaki. Today, there are those who believe the Anunnaki set up city bases on mars 450,000 years ago before coming to earth. They believe the face that was pictured in Mars was an ancient marker for incoming extra-terrestrials to know about the project of homo-erectus to homo-sapiens. Those who hold this view believe that these cities are remnants of an ancient “Egyptian-like” civilization and that, after thier time Mars, in their quest from solid minerals, The Anunnaki came to this planet, which they then called, among many other names, Gaea. Whether or not this story is true I cannot tell, but something about this story caught my fancy. It is believed that when they came to earth, the Anunnaki broke into groups and built settlements on different part of the earth. Those who hold this view believe it was one of these cities that Cain of the bible went to. They asked the question: If Adam, Eve, and Cain were the only beings on the planet after Abel’s death, then who did Cain marry, from whom was the mark God that placed on him after he killed his brother a protection or who built the city God banished him to?

Of all the religious writings available to man today, The Sumerians in thier writings were the first to record the presence and story of the Anunnaki. They claim the Anunnaki gave them advanced information on the creation of the solar system and all the planets in and out of this solar system. They also claim the Anunnaki taught them how to build great cities, farming and how to build craft that could fly in air. It is difficult to doubt the Sumerian claim because it is a fact today that the Sumerian had information about the solar system which they wrote in their religious texts that scientists today are only now beginning to figure out. So, from where did they get the information about the solar system if their story about the Anunnaki is not true? The ancient Sumerians in their writing also spoke of the reason the Anunnaki came to earth, what they did, the conflicts between them about the mining (one of the major reasons they came), which led to the making of man. Now, here's the story that caught my fancy.

Like I have pointed out, according to the Sumerians, one of the reason the Anunnaki came was for the purpose of mining. It is already established that when the Anunnaki came to earth they divided themselves into groups and settled in. Now, among these groups, the ones that were mining gold consisted of two groups one of which were called Eloheem. It is said that, considering how difficult it was to work the ground, after sometime, the Anunnaki who were working in the mines did not want to continue doing the work themselves. Instead they wanted to make some beings to do their work for them. Beings with the capability to replenish and multiply. Soon, thier distaste for the tedious mining work led to dissatisfaction which in turn led to a rebellion against the higher class of Anunnaki. This mutiny soon led to an outright revolt. In an attempt to negotiate peace and avoid a total war, one of the Anunnaki, Enqi, suggested that a being be created that would be the ‘Abd’, meaning “servants” of the Anunnaki that will work the mines for them. The other Anunnaki agreed. And thus began the breeding of Adam (Zakar) and Hawah (Nekaybaw), who were the first homo-sapiens. The Anunnaki it is said, decided to create what we called ‘Amelu’ in Aramaic (Hebrew) meaning “Worker” (see Genesis 2:5 and 3:19) to do the work for them. Man or Adamites were not created from nothing, instead the Anunnaki took a being that was already on the earth who had come about by way of the process of evolution and reengineered him into what they wanted. This being was “Genus Homo” or Ape-man/Ape-woman. Binding upon it the image (the inner genetic makeup) of the Anunnaki themselves. They upgraded Genus Homo and “jumped the gun” on evolution and brought man (Homo sapiens) into existence from among the countless ape people around then. Is this why scientist can’t explain why Homo sapiens has only been around for some 49,000 years or? I cannot provide an answer for this question. Now, this may sound like some tales by the moonlight, yes. I would have dismissed it as such if the Bible, one of the holiest and respected religious books known to man did not re-echo this same thoughts in what many have termed a distorted version in the story of creation. That we, Homo sapiens, human beings, were a solution to a problem is written in the Sumerian text, a thing confirmed in the Bible book of Genesis 2:5,
“....And there was no MAN to till the ground...”
It is a worthy point to note that the word that was used in Hebrew for man is Adam which is pronounced Aw-Dawm, this Adam was not a single person but rather what may be called Adamah “Those who are of the ground”, a tribe of human beings called Adamites who can be found in Genesis 5:2,
“Male and Female created he them, and he blessed them and called thier name Adam, in the day when they were created….”
Since we know that even the Bible confirms that man was created to work the ground, will it be wrong if we argue that this quote is actually a reference to the primitive workers, our fore fathers, genetically engineered or created by the Anunnaki to work the mines for them?

According to the ancient Sumerian text, the chief scientist Enqi and the chief medical (ever wondered why the symbol of modern medicine is still a staff entwined with a snake?) officer Ninti of the Anunnaki, according to the records, used genetic manipulation and what may be referred to as In-vitro fertilisation, which is fertilisation of a biological entity or process developed or maintained in a controlled, non-living environment, as a laboratory vessel; or in glass tubes as depicted on the seal of an ancient Sumerian cylinder.
This was done in a laboratory called Shimti meaning “House where the wind of life is breathed in”, or what Christians call the Garden of Eden.

This, like I mentioned earlier, appears a simple story, yet for deep thinkers it is not. It is believed by many that the Biblical story of creation is a corruption of the story of the Sumerian about the Anunnaki. There are some strong reasons to believe this assertion is true because even the Bible, as many believe, is not the oldest religious book, and many of the stories in it are not original to it. Before I conclude this piece, let me quickly make a point about what I think about the evolution of man and that of the Anunnaki.

Today, almost everyone agrees evolution is a fact. In fact, there are religious groups today who, in trying to keep up with modern discoveries, who believe and argue that 'God' created man by means of evolution. I know one natural question from the foregoing that any thinking reader may want to ask is, 'if the Anunnaki created man, who created them?' well, I won't claim I have the answer yet I know, from other sources that, though the Anunnaki did play a major role in our evolutionary process, the “spiritual evolution” of the Anunnaki is different from that of humans. Human beings, it is believed, have 360 degree of what is called will or will power. When 180 degree of agreeable overcomes the 180 degree of disagreeable, a person takes step towards becoming an Eloheem (remember the bible verse that says '....ye are gods...'?, well, we have a chance to grow into it). A human goes from an infant, a weak stage, to an Adult then an old man, back to a weak stage again. This is the evolutionary route of man, not the Anunnaki, therefore, no need to be surprise why they helped us up some rung of the ladder of evolution much like an adult helps a child up a flight of stair.

If man was made to work, any wonder why a man who works or engages in regular exercises is healthier and fit as it were than the one who lazy around? Isn't it obvious that if we want to feel better, have more energy and perhaps even live longer, we should look inwards and ask ourselves why we were made in the first instance? We were made to work. This is what the Sumerian text told us. And the health benefits of this in light of recent discoveries are hard to ignore. The benefits of exercise are ours for the taking, regardless of our age, sex or physical ability. Medical science has today proven what the Sumerian wrote in their religious many years ago, that man was made for physical activities. Because physical activities (either exercise or rigorous work) can help prevent excess weight gain or help maintain weight loss. I can't imagine that the workers that the Anunnaki made were some overweight creatures tilling the ground with their beefy hands. No matter what one's current weight, being active boosts high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or "good," cholesterol and decreases unhealthy triglycerides. This keeps our blood flowing smoothly, which decreases the risk of cardiovascular diseases. In fact, regular physical activity can help you prevent or manage a wide range of health problems and concerns, including stroke, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, depression, and certain types of cancer, arthritis and falls and so on. Hard work and exercise can even improves people’s mood, not to add that in line with the real reason for creating man, work can boosts the energy needed to get the job done. For those who feel they may not have the physical strength, simply taking a walk, going out for shopping or engaging in simple household chores can improve muscle strength and boost endurance. Man was made to work.....'…to till the ground....' The Sumerian taught us this, the Bible confirmed it.

Re: ".....let Us Make Man...." by Babacele: 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
thankless:
'….LET US MAKE MAN.....'

Why do we need regular exercise, rigorous physical activities and or some form of hard labour as it were, to keep fit? Why is a sedentary life style dangerous especially by medical standards? For example, a man who spends all of his time in his air-conditioned office sitting in front of a computer with his bloated belly day in day out and munching away at junk food, will certainly not be as healthy and fit as compared to a labourer whose job is to load concrete into troughs all day and whose major meals consists of simple fruits and vegetables (because he cannot afford daily meals at Mr Biggs). Why is this so? Why is workouts, physical exercise or an exertion of the human body so important? Is there some disquieting hint about the true nature of the human body and why man was made in the fact that the body needs regular physical activities to function properly? Or like some have argued, was man made simply because of work? Was man created to till the ground? To put the question in a different form, who is man? Why is man? Where is man?

Throughout the entire world, almost every generation known to history, from the most intelligent professors in the finest laboratories in the most developed countries, to the most uninformed rural dwellers of the most underdeveloped countries of the world, have asked the question of why man was made with varying degree of sophistication. Yet over the years, many people have claimed that the answer to this question seem to have eluded man or that answers can only be found in some religious book or religion. Put this same question to the philosopher, spiritualist, religious man or scientist or even an atheist and you will get different answers. I do not pretend to have the answer myself. However, what I seek to achieve with this write-up is to simply offer an alternative opinion why I think man was made, looking at the subject from a very different and an unusual perspective.

A visit to a gym and a construction site recently, and a critical observation of a fitness expert and a common labourer during these two visits, marrying my observation with what I learned from reading some ancient religious text, led me to some of the conclusions I now hold. It is not as if it was the first time I was visiting these two places, it was just that it was the first time I came to ruminate on the subject of why man may have been created in line with how the human body functions with relation to ‘work’, from what I observed during my visit. This new understanding of the human anatomy created a very strong effect in me and led me to begin to question the dogmas that had plagued my head long before the visit. I began to give deeper consideration to a particular story in one of the most ancient religious writings in the history of man, and in doing so, I began to gain some understanding about an alternative explanation to the common story of how man came about. I believe the real reason why to get the sort of body build one wanted, one needed to work very hard at it and to get the shape one didn't want, one needed to do nothing is because this is how the human body was created to function from the very beginning. If anyone is in doubt of this, he or she should just lay about, eat as much junk as they can, and all things being equal, in a few months, they would marvel at how thoroughly out of shape they have become. Staying fit and work, physical body exertion and regular exercise all go hand in hand. You can’t have one without the other in most cases. This is why, in considering the fitness expert or the story of the labourer, something about the story of particular group in the ancient Sumerian writings struck me.

Man was made to work. To till the ground. And staying fit and healthy relatively speaking is supposed to be one of the off shoot of going about this simple and most basic duty of man. This is what I was able to gather from reading the story of the Anunnaki. Who are the Anunnaki and what has their story got to tell us about man, work and exercise that the above scenario of the labourer and the potbellied office man has helped to 'prove'? To start with, the Anunnaki is an ancient Sumerian term which was given to the beings who are believed to have come down to earth and pro-created or engineered Homo sapiens in the past. The word Anunnaki translates as “those who Anu sent from heaven to earth”. The term Anunnaki is not strange to our religion as almost every religious text known to man today made some reference to them one way or the other. In the Christian Holy Book they are called ‘Nephilim’, meaning “To fall down to Earth or to land” and ‘Eloheem’, meaning “These Beings”. In Ashuric or Syriac (Arabic) they are called ‘Jabaariyn’, meaning “the mighty ones”. In Aramaic (Hebrew) they are known as ‘Gibborim’, meaning “The Mighty or Majestic ones”. Even in the Egyptian term, the Anunnaki are called the ‘Neteru’. So, from these sampling of some of the oldest and most sacred religious texts, we see that the Anunnaki or their story is not what we should treat with levity if we are to dislodge our minds from dogmatic beliefs that plagues many of us today. Now, it is not only the religious texts that demonstrates knowledge of the Anunnaki, even recent scientific discovery has something to tell us about them, their existence and their story.

According to Dr Malachi York of the Sacred Nubian Teaching, on July 20, 1976, Viking I took a photograph of an odd looking plateau in the plains of what is known as Cydonia on its 35th orbit of Mars. On that photo, Frame 35ª72 showed what looked like a mile wide human face which is today known as The “Face On Mars.” It is believed in some quarters that NASA kept this quiet and wrote it off as “an oddity of light and shading.” Viking II landed on September 3, 1976 in about 1,800 miles away from Viking I. Space engineers Vincent Diperto and Greg Molenar, later checked into the Viking’s photo file, they discovered that 35 days later, on a different orbit that the Viking had caught the Martian “Sphinx” on Frame 70ª13. The engineers enhanced the photos and came to the conclusion that the face was of artificial intelligence and that there was a huge 5 sided pyramid lying nearby. Richard C. Hoagland, a NASA scientist, made a claim that a place on Mars named Cydonia has the ruins of an entire Martian city full of pyramids, which are geometrically aligned with the face and the larger 5 sided pyramid! Can you imagine an entire city on Mars? What connection does this finding have with the Anunnaki you may want to ask? Well, the ancient Sumerians in their writing tells us that the Anunnaki are from a faraway world and landed first on Mars before coming to earth. If the story of this find is true, then we have some sort of ‘proof’ of the Sumerian text about the Anunnaki. Today, there are those who believe the Anunnaki set up city bases on mars 450,000 years ago before coming to earth. They believe the face that was pictured in Mars was an ancient marker for incoming extra-terrestrials to know about the project of homo-erectus to homo-sapiens. Those who hold this view believe that these cities are remnants of an ancient “Egyptian-like” civilization and that, after thier time Mars, in their quest from solid minerals, The Anunnaki came to this planet, which they then called, among many other names, Gaea. Whether or not this story is true I cannot tell, but something about this story caught my fancy. It is believed that when they came to earth, the Anunnaki broke into groups and built settlements on different part of the earth. Those who hold this view believe it was one of these cities that Cain of the bible went to. They asked the question: If Adam, Eve, and Cain were the only beings on the planet after Abel’s death, then who did Cain marry, from whom was the mark God that placed on him after he killed his brother a protection or who built the city God banished him to?

Of all the religious writings available to man today, The Sumerians in thier writings were the first to record the presence and story of the Anunnaki. They claim the Anunnaki gave them advanced information on the creation of the solar system and all the planets in and out of this solar system. They also claim the Anunnaki taught them how to build great cities, farming and how to build craft that could fly in air. It is difficult to doubt the Sumerian claim because it is a fact today that the Sumerian had information about the solar system which they wrote in their religious texts that scientists today are only now beginning to figure out. So, from where did they get the information about the solar system if their story about the Anunnaki is not true? The ancient Sumerians in their writing also spoke of the reason the Anunnaki came to earth, what they did, the conflicts between them about the mining (one of the major reasons they came), which led to the making of man. Now, here's the story that caught my fancy.

Like I have pointed out, according to the Sumerians, one of the reason the Anunnaki came was for the purpose of mining. It is already established that when the Anunnaki came to earth they divided themselves into groups and settled in. Now, among these groups, the ones that were mining gold consisted of two groups one of which were called Eloheem. It is said that, considering how difficult it was to work the ground, after sometime, the Anunnaki who were working in the mines did not want to continue doing the work themselves. Instead they wanted to make some beings to do their work for them. Beings with the capability to replenish and multiply. Soon, thier distaste for the tedious mining work led to dissatisfaction which in turn led to a rebellion against the higher class of Anunnaki. This mutiny soon led to an outright revolt. In an attempt to negotiate peace and avoid a total war, one of the Anunnaki, Enqi, suggested that a being be created that would be the ‘Abd’, meaning “servants” of the Anunnaki that will work the mines for them. The other Anunnaki agreed. And thus began the breeding of Adam (Zakar) and Hawah (Nekaybaw), who were the first homo-sapiens. The Anunnaki it is said, decided to create what we called ‘Amelu’ in Aramaic (Hebrew) meaning “Worker” (see Genesis 2:5 and 3:19) to do the work for them. Man or Adamites were not created from nothing, instead the Anunnaki took a being that was already on the earth who had come about by way of the process of evolution and reengineered him into what they wanted. This being was “Genus Homo” or Ape-man/Ape-woman. Binding upon it the image (the inner genetic makeup) of the Anunnaki themselves. They upgraded Genus Homo and “jumped the gun” on evolution and brought man (Homo sapiens) into existence from among the countless ape people around then. Is this why scientist can’t explain why Homo sapiens has only been around for some 49,000 years or? I cannot provide an answer for this question. Now, this may sound like some tales by the moonlight, yes. I would have dismissed it as such if the Bible, one of the holiest and respected religious books known to man did not re-echo this same thoughts in what many have termed a distorted version in the story of creation. That we, Homo sapiens, human beings, were a solution to a problem is written in the Sumerian text, a thing confirmed in the Bible book of Genesis 2:5,
“....And there was no MAN to till the ground...”
It is a worthy point to note that the word that was used in Hebrew for man is Adam which is pronounced Aw-Dawm, this Adam was not a single person but rather what may be called Adamah “Those who are of the ground”, a tribe of human beings called Adamites who can be found in Genesis 5:2,
“Male and Female created he them, and he blessed them and called thier name Adam, in the day when they were created….”
Since we know that even the Bible confirms that man was created to work the ground, will it be wrong if we argue that this quote is actually a reference to the primitive workers, our fore fathers, genetically engineered or created by the Anunnaki to work the mines for them?

According to the ancient Sumerian text, the chief scientist Enqi and the chief medical (ever wondered why the symbol of modern medicine is still a staff entwined with a snake?) officer Ninti of the Anunnaki, according to the records, used genetic manipulation and what may be referred to as In-vitro fertilisation, which is fertilisation of a biological entity or process developed or maintained in a controlled, non-living environment, as a laboratory vessel; or in glass tubes as depicted on the seal of an ancient Sumerian cylinder.
This was done in a laboratory called Shimti meaning “House where the wind of life is breathed in”, or what Christians call the Garden of Eden.

This, like I mentioned earlier, appears a simple story, yet for deep thinkers it is not. It is believed by many that the Biblical story of creation is a corruption of the story of the Sumerian about the Anunnaki. There are some strong reasons to believe this assertion is true because even the Bible, as many believe, is not the oldest religious book, and many of the stories in it are not original to it. Before I conclude this piece, let me quickly make a point about what I think about the evolution of man and that of the Anunnaki.

Today, almost everyone agrees evolution is a fact. In fact, there are religious groups today who, in trying to keep up with modern discoveries, who believe and argue that 'God' created man by means of evolution. I know one natural question from the foregoing that any thinking reader may want to ask is, 'if the Anunnaki created man, who created them?' well, I won't claim I have the answer yet I know, from other sources that, though the Anunnaki did play a major role in our evolutionary process, the “spiritual evolution” of the Anunnaki is different from that of humans. Human beings, it is believed, have 360 degree of what is called will or will power. When 180 degree of agreeable overcomes the 180 degree of disagreeable, a person takes step towards becoming an Eloheem (remember the bible verse that says '....ye are gods...'?, well, we have a chance to grow into it). A human goes from an infant, a weak stage, to an Adult then an old man, back to a weak stage again. This is the evolutionary route of man, not the Anunnaki, therefore, no need to be surprise why they helped us up some rung of the ladder of evolution much like an adult helps a child up a flight of stair.

If man was made to work, any wonder why a man who works or engages in regular exercises is healthier and fit as it were than the one who lazy around? Isn't it obvious that if we want to feel better, have more energy and perhaps even live longer, we should look inwards and ask ourselves why we were made in the first instance? We were made to work. This is what the Sumerian text told us. And the health benefits of this in light of recent discoveries are hard to ignore. The benefits of exercise are ours for the taking, regardless of our age, sex or physical ability. Medical science has today proven what the Sumerian wrote in their religious many years ago, that man was made for physical activities. Because physical activities (either exercise or rigorous work) can help prevent excess weight gain or help maintain weight loss. I can't imagine that the workers that the Anunnaki made were some overweight creatures tilling the ground with their beefy hands. No matter what one's current weight, being active boosts high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or "good," cholesterol and decreases unhealthy triglycerides. This keeps our blood flowing smoothly, which decreases the risk of cardiovascular diseases. In fact, regular physical activity can help you prevent or manage a wide range of health problems and concerns, including stroke, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, depression, and certain types of cancer, arthritis and falls and so on. Hard work and exercise can even improves people’s mood, not to add that in line with the real reason for creating man, work can boosts the energy needed to get the job done. For those who feel they may not have the physical strength, simply taking a walk, going out for shopping or engaging in simple household chores can improve. muscle strength and boost endurance. Man was made to work.....'…to till the ground....' The Sumerian taught us this, the Bible confirmed it.

hmmm....good

1 Like

Re: ".....let Us Make Man...." by Babacele: 12:57am On Mar 25, 2016
but man is more than that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finding The Solution Of The Church / Christianity And The Ku Klux Klan / Is This Deliverance? Pastor Standing On A Man's Head And Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.