Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,966 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike (6064 Views)

Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) / Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by Ajusshi: 1:03am On Feb 08, 2016
"They fixed re-run elections for 6th of February with hope that Supreme court will send me away on 27th of January, they have perfected plan to arrest me on Wednesday 28th of January just to demoralise PDP members in rivers state so that they will be able to use federal might to win all senate, house of reps and state house of assembly seats in favour of APC. But when Supreme Court upheld my election, they felt disappointed and INEC shifted rerun elections. I called INEC chairman in Abuja that why did you shift the rerun elections, Professor Mahmud was only stammering with a filmsy excuse. I challenged him that Rivers people are ready and that he should let election take place as planned. That is to further tell you their calculated plan on Rivers State, but God disappointed them".
- Chief Barrister Nyesome Wike at thanksgiving service 07/02/16

12 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by eagleae7(m): 1:21am On Feb 08, 2016
Imagine that

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by Monimatic(m): 1:30am On Feb 08, 2016
Chai APC have suffered
if INEC like they should shift re-run election 1 million times in Rivers State, PDP will clear all the Senate, Federal House of Rep, n State house of Assembly seat in Rivers State.
All those fools not living in River State coming here on Nairaland to boast that APC is alive in Rivers State are ignoramus when it comes to Rivers state pilitics .

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by hardywaltz(m): 1:30am On Feb 08, 2016
Pride goes before fall
Keep running your gutter mouth
When Amaechi was Governor by his 9th month he had successfully dualized Rumola road and several other roads, built over 100 primary schools etc.
Rumola road after 8years of completion still stands the test of time while all those roads WikeD has been constructing with open gutters have already started failing eg Tombia extension (Zilly Agerre road).

One day just like Imo State people, Rivers People will wonder how such a loud mouthed empty drum ever became their Governor.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by arresa: 1:36am On Feb 08, 2016
This unintelligent and overfed buffoon's theory is thia clowns theory per why PMB went to London or it's just the OP pulling a thread title scam.?

NL is fast becoming trash deposit..

14 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by oyinkinola: 1:49am On Feb 08, 2016
....a governor?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by Ajusshi: 1:54am On Feb 08, 2016
hardywaltz:
Pride goes before fall
Keep running your gutter mouth
When Amaechi was Governor by his 9th month he had successfully dualized Rumola road and several other roads, built over 100 primary schools etc.
Rumola road after 8years of completion still stands the test of time while all those roads WikeD has been constructing with open gutters have already started failing eg Tombia extension (Zilly Agerre road).

One day just like Imo State people, Rivers People will wonder how such a loud mouthed empty drum ever became their Governor.
After 9 months, Buhari who did not even have his victory challenged at the court is still grappling with his budget and threatening to sack all civil servants for allegedly sabotaging his budget. grin

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by arresa: 1:56am On Feb 08, 2016
Ajusshi:

After 9 months, Buhari who did not even have his victory challenged at the court is still grappling with his budget and threatening to sack all civil servants for allegedly sabotaging his budget. grin

So, wike is trying to be like PMB?

IPoD logic is warped logic...

11 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by Ajusshi: 2:03am On Feb 08, 2016
arresa:

No, no sane person will want to have a cursed history like PBM.
Wike was distracted by a vexatious lawsuit. That's my point, and I should have thought that to be obvious to a sane mind. cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 2:31am On Feb 08, 2016
Monimatic:
Chai APC have suffered
if INEC like they should shift re-run election 1 million times in Rivers State, PDP will clear all the Senate, Federal House of Rep, n State house of Assembly seat in Rivers State.
All those fools not living in River State coming here on Nairaland to boast that APC is alive in Rivers State are ignoramuses when it comes to Rivers state pilitics .
I needed to correct that boss, all zombies must be reflected!

13 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 2:38am On Feb 08, 2016
arresa:

You are so obsessed with the word IPOD! grin grin It has now become your only defence whenever you lack valid points to counter or support any argument against your Nepa bill certificate presidiot! grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 2:41am On Feb 08, 2016
Ajusshi:

Wike was distracted by a vexatious lawsuit. That's my point, and I should have thought that to be obvious to a sane mind. cheesy

...and for all the lunatics in the house, you singled out arresa to educate, quit wasting your time because that guy is unteachable.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by wallex1983(m): 2:43am On Feb 08, 2016
Ajusshi:
They fixed re-run elections for 6th of February with hope that Supreme court will send me away on 27th of January, they have perfected plan to arrest me on Wednesday 28th of January just to demoralise PDP members in rivers state so that they will be able to use federal might to win all senate, house of reps and state house of assembly seats in favour of APC. But when Supreme Court upheld my election, they felt disappointed and INEC shifted rerun elections. I called INEC chairman in Abuja that why did you shift the rerun elections, Professor Mahmud was only stammering with a filmsy excuse. I challenged him that Rivers people are ready and that he should let election take place as planned. That is to further tell you their calculated plan on Rivers State, but God disappointed them".

What's his business calling INEC chairman? Is it his duty to determine when INEC is ready for elections? Or does this he-goat think he can manipulate the chairman of INEC? Anyway, I still pity rivers people

BTW, I can't see the connection between the topic and the story @op

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 2:49am On Feb 08, 2016
wallex1983:
"They fixed re-run elections for 6th of February with hope that Supreme court will send me away on 27th of January, they have perfected plan to arrest me on Wednesday 28th of January just to demoralise PDP members in rivers state so that they will be able to use federal might to win all senate, house of reps and state house of assembly seats in favour of APC. But when Supreme Court upheld my election, they felt disappointed and INEC shifted rerun elections. I called INEC chairman in Abuja that why did you shift the rerun elections, Professor Mahmud was only stammering with a filmsy excuse. I challenged him that Rivers people are ready and that he should let election take place as planned. That is to further tell you their calculated plan on Rivers State, but God disappointed them".

What's his business calling INEC chairman? Is it his duty to determine when INEC is ready for elections? Or does this he-goat think he can manipulate the chairman of INEC? Anyway, I still pity rivers people

BTW, I can't see the connection between the topic and the story @op
You mean a sitting governor and a stakeholder in an election cannot call an ordinary puppet inec chairman to inquire why a scheduled of election was arbitrarily shifted Son, where is your sense? shocked

13 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by arresa: 2:53am On Feb 08, 2016
Ajusshi:

Wike was distracted by a vexatious lawsuit. That's my point, and I should have thought that to be obvious to a sane mind.

They mentioned wike and you jumped up to defend him with PMB..obviously, you qre either confused or insane.

Like i said, iPoD logic is warped pogic.....

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by arresa: 2:54am On Feb 08, 2016
BeardedMeat:
You mean a sitting governor and a stakeholder in an election cannot call an ordinary puppet inec chairman to inquire why a scheduled of election was arbitrarily shifted Son, where is your sense? shocked

No he can not, it's called interference and conflict of interest..

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by arresa: 2:57am On Feb 08, 2016
[[s]quote author=BeardedMeat post=42720066]You are so obsessed with the word IPOD! ; It has now become your only defence whenever you lack valid points to counter or support any argument against your Nepa bill certificate presidiot! ; [Where was Ben Murray Bruce's common sense before PMB's administration? Safe to say he acquired his common sense on May 29, 2015. #DontBeBruce/quote[/s]]

lol @ this unintelligent iPoD loser crying over iPoD...must be guilty conscience.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by temitemi1(m): 4:30am On Feb 08, 2016
This apc government is nothing bt a pure joke.

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by Daintelectual(m): 4:33am On Feb 08, 2016
Hmmm, God will always have the final say!
Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:59am On Feb 08, 2016
Ajusshi:

No mind am ordinary budget, Buhari cannot prepare. To conduct a governorship election in 8 local government area take am 3 months

8 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by jazinogold(m): 5:47am On Feb 08, 2016
wike the slayer of APC!

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 08, 2016
Yes na so. A.P.C!!! One chance!
Monimatic:
Chai APC have suffered
All those fools not living in River State coming here on Nairaland to boast that APC is alive in Rivers State are ignoramus when it comes to Rivers state pilitics .

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by DaBullIT(m): 6:02am On Feb 08, 2016
Ajusshi:

Buhari is not being distracted by Yam eaters, wailers, IPOB protests here and there , Boko Haram that your lord nursed for 6 years ?

PMB is still being distracted as we speak, but at least he's given bailout to states , he's written budget , brought US and UK army's support , among many other things

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by anonimi: 6:02am On Feb 08, 2016
BeardedMeat:

Did you really ask for his sense?
It has been swept away by the broom of the witches making him and others into zombies. I weep on his behalf embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by tanteta(m): 6:43am On Feb 08, 2016
Its only 9 months in with this administration and the country is half way on fire. Everyone is looking for who to blame, even the govt is looking for whom to blame. Fellow citizens finding it difficult to agree on anything nobody seems to know the way forward. I wonder where this country is heading to, giving that we still have to look to the skies for another 39 months. It is really happening as they predicted, it all starts just this way. Our leaders are obviously helpless, let the will of Ubangighi be done, may God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by diasporaman(m): 6:54am On Feb 08, 2016
Politics in Nigeria is very funny. It shows that it is not over until it's over. The pendulum of who controls River State has shifted to Wike's camp. Dakuku peterside is crying a river,begging the federal government for integration while Wike is singing song of hallelujah and flexing his muscle.

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by 100Cents: 6:58am On Feb 08, 2016
anonimi:

Did you really ask for his sense?
It has been swept away by the broom of the witches making him and others into zombies. I weep on his behalf embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Lol...

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by jay2pee(m): 6:58am On Feb 08, 2016
Hmm
Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by tunshe: 7:01am On Feb 08, 2016
The topic and content have no correlation.

It's obvious the OP didn't even read before copy paste.

Instead of Wike to focus on providing leadership to his people he's busy making more enemies.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by abumeinben(m): 7:04am On Feb 08, 2016
I seriously don't get the relationship between the thread and the contents angry

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by Frank3n2(m): 7:14am On Feb 08, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike by banki(m): 7:15am On Feb 08, 2016
Ajusshi:

Yes that's why your preferred candidate emptied the treasury of nigeria to contest against him?

AGOOD NAME IS BETTER THAN RICHES take it to the bank even before the election during the election after the election you guys have just been trying to spoil his name but he keeps coming out on top, the same CANNOT be said of jonathan, never

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: When Ilorin People Visit Lagos For The First Time / PDP National Caretaker Committee: Sheriff In Consistent Falsehood / Expect Divine Power, Glory, Emmanuel Tells People Of Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.