Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams (6438 Views)

The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : / Teacher At Best Schools, Abuja Beats, Flogs, Slaps Female Student / 7 Reasons Why Students Fail WAEC Exams Every Year And How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by AyoolaIgwe(m): 1:53am On Feb 08, 2016
See the WAASCE ranking below:
1 Abia
2 Anambra
3 Edo
4 Rivers
5 Imo
6 Lagos
7 Bayelsa
8 Delta
9 Enugu
10 Ebonyi
11 Ekiti
12 Kaduna
13 Ondo
14 Abuja
15 Kogi
16 Benue
17 Akwa Ibom
18 Kwara
19 Ogun
20 Cross River
21 Taraba
22 Plateau
23 Nassarawa
24 Kano
25 Borno
26 Oyo
27 Niger
28 Adamawa
29 Osun
30 Sokoto
31 Bauchi
32 Kebbi
33 Katsina
34 Gombe
35 Jigawa
36 Zamfara
37 Yobe Note>>>The details of the May/June WAEC examination were released on Thursday, February 4.
Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by glowithdan(m): 5:12am On Feb 08, 2016
+++
Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by 0nyegame(m): 5:25am On Feb 08, 2016
ok nah.....i don see am
Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by Flexherbal(m): 5:38am On Feb 08, 2016
Edo is in a good position.
Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by prospero5(m): 5:39am On Feb 08, 2016
Zamfara and Yobe refuse to confuse school children; they maintain the last two positions they occupy in children's "STATE AND CAPITAL..."

4 Likes

Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by DaBullIT(m): 5:53am On Feb 08, 2016
Minus runs ,

I wonder which states will carry last grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by jazinogold(m): 5:56am On Feb 08, 2016
so Edo pass Lagos shocked
Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by VcStunner(m): 6:14am On Feb 08, 2016
Anambra dropped by a little
Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by Nursecaleb(m): 6:57am On Feb 08, 2016
Don't think osun deserves that place, they should be down somewhere

1 Like

Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 08, 2016
jazinogold:
so Edo pass Lagos shocked
Why Edo no go pass lagos when na so so miracle centers full that state
Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by jazinogold(m): 7:18am On Feb 08, 2016
favoured234:

no b lie sha?
Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by franklingud(m): 7:28am On Feb 08, 2016
IBM.
That's the movement nowadays, soon it shall spread and graduate....

Rep my people, ndi oma.
Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by Dunsin89(m): 7:30am On Feb 08, 2016
Abia, Anambra, Imo hmmmm, so the Ibos don dey abadon bisness for book now shay? Wonders shall always hapun.
Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2016
favoured234:

you are such a negative soul always eager to rubbish the success of others. Repent.

1 Like

Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 08, 2016
LordOfWits:
you are such a negative soul always eager to rubbish the success of others. Repent.
Are you okay at all?
I really cant get my head around what you are ranting about

1 Like

Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by gemale(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2016
& d president's state of origin is 33rd in position. Seriously d North doesn't deserve 2 rule Nigeria. Dey r too backward.
Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2016
favoured234:

Are you okay at all?
I really cant get my head around what you are ranting about
inadequate brain power? It's simple, stop being such a negative soul.

There are many humans like you. You lot can't bear hearing/reading good stuff about others, so you'd try to downplay it by painting it black. You'd rather rejoice over bad tales.
Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 08, 2016
LordOfWits:

There are many humans like you. You lot can't bear hearing/reading good stuff about others, so you'd try to downplay it by painting it black. You'd rather rejoice over bad tales.
Okay
Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 08, 2016
LordOfWits:

Okay, I don't engage in e-fights
Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by malton: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
Dunsin89:
Abia, Anambra, Imo hmmmm, so the Ibos don dey abadon bisness for book now shay? Wonders shall always hapun.
They are just so excellent at whatever it is that they do. They give 100%!

1 Like

Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
The irony of Abia in num 1(A state renouned for trade and commerce) and Ekiti 11( home of the egg heads) is really confusing.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams by mikidon(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
edo like special center sha

(1) (Reply)

Cipm Exams / 14 Pictures That Depict Some Campus Relationships / National Open University(noun) GPA - GP Calculations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.