Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Photos:- A Nigerian “emeka Nelson” Developed Electricity Generator That Is Power - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos:- A Nigerian “emeka Nelson” Developed Electricity Generator That Is Power (1506 Views)

Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas / Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) / Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:- A Nigerian “emeka Nelson” Developed Electricity Generator That Is Power by lizzybog: 2:18am On Feb 08, 2016
Read News,Search jobs,Sell your properties on Nigeria Classified Site http://ng./

Description

gen_water
A Nigerian man Emeka Nelson claims to have developed an electricity generator that is powered by water
– The young inventor started a fundraising campaign, hopes to get N2,000,000 (or $10,000) asap
– Emeka promises that his new invention, an “ultra modern bio digester” is coming soon
Nsukka-born Emeka Nelson claims to have invented a generator that runs on water, a machine for recycling non-biodegradable wastes. His third invention, a bio digester, is under development.
A graduate of the National Metallurgical Training Institute has started a fundraising campaign on social media trough his partner, Karo Kanye Akamune.
Photos of made in Nigeria water-powered generator went viral on Facebook. Photo: Karo Kanye Akamune
Apparently, the young man needs at least N1,000,000 (about $5,000) right now for continuation of his research and products’ improvements. The next step is to collect two million naira from angel investors.
Made in Nigeria water-powered generator (hydroelectric generator) in action.

continue reading and click to view pictures http://www./ads/photos-a-nigerian-emeka-nelson-developed-electricity-generator-that-is-powered-by-water/

Re: Photos:- A Nigerian “emeka Nelson” Developed Electricity Generator That Is Power by agabaI23(m): 4:04am On Feb 08, 2016
That's great...
Re: Photos:- A Nigerian “emeka Nelson” Developed Electricity Generator That Is Power by Toosure70: 4:45am On Feb 08, 2016
How? Notice me blogger.
Re: Photos:- A Nigerian “emeka Nelson” Developed Electricity Generator That Is Power by DaBullIT(m): 5:50am On Feb 08, 2016
no explanation as to how

No professor has actually proved it

He himself has not proved anything

but the write up went straight to he needs money

Dunno about you

I smell zcam

and those of you who will try to insult me , before you do , show me the video link where it actually works and his explanation of this research

if you don't and you insult me , be sure i won't back down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:- A Nigerian “emeka Nelson” Developed Electricity Generator That Is Power by Ofirmee(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
This guy finally delivered. Proud of his consistency and tenacity. We need to encourage more inventors. Kudos to him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Permanent Refillable Cartridges 4 Canon Ip 7240 Printer / The Generator Market Place / Donjon Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.