Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,655 members, 7,805,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead (28642 Views)

Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya / Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement / Francis Mobolaji Odesanya Is Dead (Rivers State Police Commissioner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by IlajeGal1: 4:44am On Feb 08, 2016
By JUMI RHODES

Former military governor of Lagos State, Brig.-General Mobolaji Johnson(retd.) is bereaved as he lost his wife Funmi on Saturday, 6th February 2016. The former military governor would be 80 years on Monday, 9th February 2016. Though the Johnson family is yet to disclose what caused late Funmi Johnson's death, there are indications that she died after a brief illness in a Lagos hospital. Since the news of her death broke, family members and eminent Nigerians have been trooping daily to the Ilupeju, Lagos residence of the Johnsons. Among early visitors at the home of the Johnsons was first executive governor of Lagos state, Alhaji Lateef Jakande.

http://dawntodusknews.com/ex-lagos-governor-loses-wife-3-days-to-his-80th-birthday/

Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by 0nyegame(m): 5:05am On Feb 08, 2016
Choi....Onyegame is on point again,FCT tin.
Baba God as i step out today being monday may ur favour and grace be with me,my gud friends,my neigbors,NLders,even my enemies,because i can't deny not having one.

I dedicate this FCT to my babe that said she can never visit me again because am squatting with a friend.Baba God ur son really need a lucrative job.

Finally,R.I.P,we all going to be there one day

3 Likes

Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by onomeasike: 5:23am On Feb 08, 2016
Jumi Rhodes dey fall my hand o.
How does Omobolanle Johnson become a guest or visitor in her husband's family house? undecided
For God sake, the late woman is her mother-in-law!!!!!Her husband's mother is as good as her own biological mother!A beg remove her name from your list of guests/visitors. angry

4 Likes

Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by Flexherbal(m): 5:40am On Feb 08, 2016
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by angelTI(f): 6:31am On Feb 08, 2016
RIP madam Funmi Mobolaji Johnson.

Take heart daddy Johnson and happy birthday to you
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:46am On Feb 08, 2016
RIP to her
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by segxes23(m): 6:54am On Feb 08, 2016
RIP to her ooo. In a country where the life expectancy rate is low. The man should have gone instead. 80 is a big number ooo
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by iambabaG: 7:20am On Feb 08, 2016
RIP to the dead.. I hope she lead a good life because that's all that matters iventually!!
Eternal rest grant on her o Lord; and let perpetual light shine upon her.
May her soul rest in peace!

2 Likes

Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by brunofarad(m): 7:22am On Feb 08, 2016
Rip ma

May God grant the johnsons the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by VickyRotex(f): 7:22am On Feb 08, 2016
May her soul find eternal rest.
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by Deckynyansha(f): 7:22am On Feb 08, 2016
RIP...
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by xender(m): 7:22am On Feb 08, 2016
shit
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by kennydee05(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2016
RIP to the dead, Happy Birthday in advance to the living
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by Hygist: 7:25am On Feb 08, 2016
g
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by nonstan(m): 7:25am On Feb 08, 2016
Chai!...life is vanity
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 08, 2016
hmmm
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by Benjom(m): 7:26am On Feb 08, 2016
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by jejemanito: 7:26am On Feb 08, 2016
sad
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by olaolulazio(m): 7:26am On Feb 08, 2016
Rest on!
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by Johnnoo(m): 7:26am On Feb 08, 2016
RIP
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 08, 2016
IlajeGal1:
By JUMI RHODES

Former military governor of Lagos State, Brig.-General Mobolaji Johnson(retd.) is bereaved as he lost his wife Funmi on Saturday, 6th February 2016. The former military governor would be 80 years on Monday, 9th February 2016. Though the Johnson family is yet to disclose what caused late Funmi Johnson's death, there are indications that she died after a brief illness in a Lagos hospital. Since the news of her death broke, family members and eminent Nigerians have been trooping daily to the Ilupeju, Lagos residence of the Johnsons. Among early visitors at the home of the Johnsons was first executive governor of Lagos state, Alhaji Lateef Jakande.

http://dawntodusknews.com/ex-lagos-governor-loses-wife-3-days-to-his-80th-birthday/
monday na 8th not 9th
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by Drinkwater(m): 7:27am On Feb 08, 2016
He's had enough to be thankful to God for.
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by Mattew690(m): 7:27am On Feb 08, 2016
R I P
U WEY DEY READ DIZ POST na so you go die ONE DAY ??

Na Only you CON dey there now
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by Chuksworld(m): 7:29am On Feb 08, 2016
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by chukky44: 7:32am On Feb 08, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by ORACLE1975(m): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2016
Chai death everywhere God will see him through
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by JaypeeAnics(m): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2016
RIP to the dead.... death shall never be our portion this year.
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by Samexdx(m): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2016
R I P
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by Emyogalanya: 7:34am On Feb 08, 2016
Prophesies coming to pass ?
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by missyadorable(f): 7:34am On Feb 08, 2016
Congratulations To Mobolaji Johnson

New wife loading..Officially
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by Godiloveu(f): 7:37am On Feb 08, 2016
IlajeGal1:
By JUMI RHODES

R I P to the dead, May her soul find heaven and enter in peace AMEN.

Happy birthday in advance to Gov Johnson, May the Lord Almighty bring comfort to ur loneliness Amen

@OP, 9th feb is Tuesday not Monday
Re: Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead by Slickest(m): 7:38am On Feb 08, 2016
segxes23:
RIP to her ooo. In a country where the life expectancy rate is low. The man should have gone instead. 80 is a big number ooo
That is a wrong thing for u to say...you do not have the right to wish someone dead because he lost somone younger... You guys should begin evaluate your quotas b4 giving it....imagine the bereaved man's kids reading this? Would u b applauded?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

R-APC: Why Buhari’s Associates Are Dumping Him – Junaid Mohammed / The Moment Tanko Mohammed Was Sworn-In As Chief Justice Of Nigeria By Buhari / Serve Nigerians, Not My Husband, Aishat Tells Buhari’s Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.