Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Come In If You Are A Single Parent - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Come In If You Are A Single Parent (469 Views)

I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. / I'm A Single Parent With 2 Kids, I Need A Strong Guy For Sugar Mummy Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come In If You Are A Single Parent by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 08, 2016
It's 2016 and I decided it's going to be an amazing year God's willing with new experiences. It's been wonderful so far. I want new friends,am particularly interested in meeting single dads(divorced,widower,single father).

Am female
26 years
Christian
Happy
Fun
Whole
Imperfect
Authentic
I know life isn't perfect but life is beautiful
I believe one can always bring out the best in whatever life brings

If you think am the kind of lady you can be friends with or am close to the kind of lady you can be friends with,kindly show you are interested let's see if we can flow.

Pls be
Good
Authentic
Happy
Fun
Whole
Drama free
Imperfect
Blah blah blah

Other single parents who are interested in making new friends can also drop their comments and connect with people of like. 2016 it's a wonderful year.

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Are A Single Parent by Tomiwatosin(m): 6:50am On Feb 08, 2016
I'm Tommy from Abeokuta. A single guy with keen interest in single mothers. You can msg me on my whatsapp no: 07033597095. Or bbm: 2BF35AA3. I'm simple,caring,humorous and fun to be with.

(1) (Reply)

LADIES ONLY: Join The Whatsapp Hookup Zone / I Need A Serious Minded Lady For Serious Relationship. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.