Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Barber Kills Own Mother During Argument - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barber Kills Own Mother During Argument (658 Views)

Driver Shot By Customs Officials During Argument At A Checkpoint. Graphic Photos / Drunk Man Stabs Guy During Argument In A Bar Over Stolen Shoes. Photos / Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barber Kills Own Mother During Argument by Opeedo(m): 5:21am On Feb 08, 2016
A barber, Ibrahim Oluyinde, is currently undergoing questioning with the Lagos State police command after stabbing his mother to death.

TheNews.NG learnt that Oluyinde, an indigene from Abeokuta, Ogun State, allegedly killed his mother on Friday accussing her of being responsible for his father’s death which occurred sometime last year.

Our correspondent learnt that at about 2pm on Friday, Oluyinde, paid a visit to his mother in her rented apartment on Bunmi Christopher Close. TheNews.NG was told that the duo were indoors until an argument erupted.

The mother, whose name had yet to be ascertained, was said to have raised the alarm, and thereafter begged her son not to kill her.

Neighbours were said to have rushed to the scene where they saw the woman in a pool of blood.

Ibrahim reportedly fled from the area, while the neighbours reported the matter at the Oko Oba Police Division.

TheNews.NG learnt that the suspect was, however, nabbed on Saturday by the police.

When our correspondent visited the area, one of the neighbours, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Ibrahim had lost his father to sickness only last year, and might have stabbed his mother to death on the suspicion that she was responsible for his father’s death.

The neighbour added that the woman was a mother of three, and Ibrahim was the second child.

He said, “It was last year that the woman moved in with her husband. She was about 57. She was a goldsmith. One of her grandchildren – the daughter of her first daughter – was staying with her before this incident happened.

“The father, however, died last year from sickness. He could not talk for some time before the sickness eventually claimed his life.

“At about 2pm on Friday, I was in the kitchen when I heard some sharp cries from the woman’s room. She was calling on neighbours for help.

“Others and I went to the woman’s door; it was locked. So, I went round and opened the window, I saw Ibrahim’s hand; it was wet with blood, but he refused to open the door.

“We asked him why he attacked his mother; all he said was that it was his mother who killed his father. We were all shocked. The man is a barber. He plaits hair too. He, however, managed to escape. The police later arrested him and brought him to the house on Saturday.”

Another resident,Kolawole gave his own account, “The woman had a granddaughter staying with her. She is about one year and four months. The toddler was crying while Ibrahim attacked his mother. It was God who saved her; perhaps she might have been attacked too.

“The strange thing is that the duo had not fought before in the house. Ibrahim did come once in a while to check his mother. He is the second child. He has an elder sister and a younger brother.

“When I got to the woman’s room on Friday, he had run away through the back door. We forced the door open and met the lifeless body of Ibrahim’s mother on the floor. He stabbed her several times in the neck.”

Meanwhile The police have arrested the suspect for allegedly killing his mother on Friday. He is to be transferred to the State Department of Criminal Investigation

SOURCE: http://thenews.ng/metro/crime-news/barber-stabs-mother-to-death-during-argument/

Re: Barber Kills Own Mother During Argument by hungryboy(m): 5:29am On Feb 08, 2016
Chai!!,

What a tragedy,
To be killed by a son you carried for 9 months,

I just dey imagine wetin dem go write as cause of death for the woman biography.

1 Like

Re: Barber Kills Own Mother During Argument by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 08, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Barber Kills Own Mother During Argument by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 08, 2016
speechless
Re: Barber Kills Own Mother During Argument by Flexherbal(m): 5:45am On Feb 08, 2016
He should have reported to the police.
Re: Barber Kills Own Mother During Argument by osemoses1234(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2016
Dem dey follow dat boy
Re: Barber Kills Own Mother During Argument by peacengine(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2016
She is regretting not aborting him wherever she is now
Re: Barber Kills Own Mother During Argument by ruffcoin99(m): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2016
Bad news everywhere. May her soul RIP

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Kills Mom, Neighbours, Then Himself / Bbm Scam Alert – 2810faeb / Air Force Parades Fraudster For Recruitment Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.