Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Hope Am Not Making A Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hope Am Not Making A Mistake (773 Views)

Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Am Not Making A Mistake by temitope28(m): 5:29am On Feb 08, 2016
Hi fellow landers,please I really need ur advice on dz issue, I met dz lady wen I was in 200l in d university thou we r so close but no string attached to it,but deep inside of me I really love her but couldn't tell her cus am a shy person,
To cut the story short,we lost contact wt one another cuz my school runs on a multi campus system• towards my final year I met another lady and we started dating even uptil now,but one thing about dz current lady is that she dosnt care about me,if I don't call her hardly wil she called me,have attended her family occasions even wen its not convinent for me just to satisfy her but each time I invited her to come and meet my family she always come up wt a story,but the issue here is that I went back to school for my msc only to discover that the previous girl is also running her Msc infact both of us will b graduating by march,collected her number nd since then we bn chatting,I also tried to ask her out and am seeing a green light. pls am I justified if I should leave my current gf especially because of her on care attitude or I should keep on enduring nd let go of the new lady,note no sexual attachment
Re: Hope Am Not Making A Mistake by Joshchi(m): 5:35am On Feb 08, 2016
Your happiness should be paramount. Relationship isn't a do or die affair. If your current girl friend does not value you then change
Re: Hope Am Not Making A Mistake by Lezzlie(m): 6:06am On Feb 08, 2016
You mean youu don't _fucking know What's good for you and you're running an msc programme? First you had a girl you liked but you were too _bitchass to tell her. Then you met another who doesn't give a rat's ass about you and you need our permission to decide for you.

Ok, give yourself a knock on the head to de-wuzzify you grin

1 Like

Re: Hope Am Not Making A Mistake by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 08, 2016
You have done your own part. Let her go. Women are know to be caring, bt since she dont care, let her be and go for the one that cares most for you.
Re: Hope Am Not Making A Mistake by happyjuliet(f): 6:21am On Feb 08, 2016
Follow ur heart bro, Ur current gf has another bf jare. u say u love someone and u guys are in a relationship and yet to call or text is a problem den something must b fishing some where..U self check am well.
Re: Hope Am Not Making A Mistake by JudgementHammer: 6:38am On Feb 08, 2016
Ure funny. How can you think of marrying a person who cares less about you. The former lady is just ok for you. Its just that she might not be the new chasis you left her then anymore
Re: Hope Am Not Making A Mistake by ichommy(m): 7:32am On Feb 08, 2016
Joshchi:
Your happiness should be paramount. Relationship isn't a do or die affair. If your current girl friend does not value you then change

Re: Hope Am Not Making A Mistake by Julietcutie(f): 7:40am On Feb 08, 2016
Hmm...my dear u know d answer to ur question already....d current gf is not in love wit u simple! leave her nd try having a relationship with ur first uni love btw she is giving u green light sef plz dont lose her again...and dont fail to tell people how u feel about them it could be too late soon so ask d gal out before another guy takes her away ,d gal may also be feeling d same way for u but wont tell you because she is a gal
Re: Hope Am Not Making A Mistake by Julietcutie(f): 7:42am On Feb 08, 2016
Lalasticlala plz help d dude
Re: Hope Am Not Making A Mistake by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 08, 2016
For me if I don't love you, if you like give me Bentley I must look for excuse why I cant meet your family members...

My brother stop working so hard to make her who you want her to be, happiness is very important
Re: Hope Am Not Making A Mistake by Royle2014(m): 7:50am On Feb 08, 2016
If ur gf nor dey do u well... Leave am... Leave am
OP hope u learnt some lessons in this relationship sha... Cos if u still act like a doormat in the nxt relationship u are about to port to, this girl would end up falling out of luv with u... Nobody values a pushover! Step up or get stepped on

(1) (Reply)

World's Greatest Marriage Proposal & Wedding Ever / Most Guys Activities For Sunday 14 February / Message To Ladies About Valentine Day : Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.