Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Need An App That Monitors Conversations - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Need An App That Monitors Conversations (778 Views)

Secret Conversations On Facebook Messenger – How To Send Secret Messages / Youtube Releases App That Allows Users To Download Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An App That Monitors Conversations by dgreatrock(m): 5:51am On Feb 08, 2016
Dear naira landers, is there any app that monitors both calls, texts & chats on phones? I really need to know
Re: I Need An App That Monitors Conversations by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 08, 2016
Lol...what u don't know won't hurt u boo.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need An App That Monitors Conversations by jejemanito: 6:15am On Feb 08, 2016
KashyBaby:
"It's what we don't know that usually gets us killed" ---- Lord Peter Baeylish
Re: I Need An App That Monitors Conversations by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 08, 2016
End time monitoring spirit.

That babe might send you to Ur early end time grave
Re: I Need An App That Monitors Conversations by Omexonomy: 6:28am On Feb 08, 2016
KashyBaby:
to monitor his flirty babe on whom he is pouring his life saving on
Re: I Need An App That Monitors Conversations by kdash: 7:24am On Feb 08, 2016
Lol. I'm also interested in the device.
Re: I Need An App That Monitors Conversations by Psylas(m): 8:19am On Feb 08, 2016
lemme qo and create the app

give me 1 week
Re: I Need An App That Monitors Conversations by dgreatrock(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
grin grin
Omexonomy:
to monitor his flirty babe on whom he is pouring his life saving on
Re: I Need An App That Monitors Conversations by dgreatrock(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
So, such ain't in existence?
Psylas:
lemme qo and create the app

give me 1 week
Re: I Need An App That Monitors Conversations by dgreatrock(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
But ignorance is a killer disease
KashyBaby:

(1) (Reply)

My 1.5gbyte MTN Monthly Data Of 2nd October Has Finished! / Los Angeles - Long Ago / Web Application And Microsoft Sharepoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.