Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class (34715 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class by Psalm18: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
kevoh:

Don't bother yourself! Another one will still come and make the same statement of not seeing him talk, when you give them one or two evidences they will change tactics.
Lol. You are right grin
I tire for the matter.
Another one said he has never sponsored a bill, I showed him.
Another one said he has done nothing for his constituency.
I showed him the pictures when he visited the widows of his area. ( it was even on nairaland)

My own state senator when he finds it important to visit home, comes in darkened car windows and stern looking mopols around him.
He attends to only his closest allies and tells everyone else to come to Abuja to see him. Of course the beautiful girls are exempted from this long process.
We now have someone open to using social media to cut down red tape and some people hate him.
They don't disagree on principles,; just hatred. It's mind boggling

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class by ihatesycophant(m): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
Psalm18:

I know for a fact he has a sponsored a bill on the need for a reform of prosecuting criminals by giving benchmark on which EFCC lawyers have to meet.
I do know for a fact he has visited his constituency and donated clothes and food to the widows.
I do know he contributed to the debate on the budget where Dino Melaye was heckling him.
I attached the link.
If you don't follow him on Facebook you won't know this.
What I'll.like to know. Is what state you from and what your OWN senator has done.
BTW, I'm.not from Bayelsa state. I'm.from the north but I will rather pray my.indolent senator at least has a social media account which he reads than keep quiet all day long
We cannot use one mouth to accuse our leaders of been aloof and then when they engage we abuse them for using social media.
We have to choose one
Mr. Man, Ben has not sponsored any bill but anticipated bill. He pasted it on his twitter handle soliciting for people to beg their senators to support his bill but till date the bill has not seen the light of the day. The 8th senate have considered over 125 bills and 48 motions on issues relating to various aspects in the country. Ben should tell us his contributions in all the 125 bills. Through out the screening of ministers, your preferred senator did not contribute once. Ben is just a noise maker and no substance in his noise. His talking should be much on the hallowed chamber than on social media. Must of his argument on social media suppose to be discussed in the senate as part of senate oversight function. Talking it on social media cannot make the change we so desired except it is effected in the constitution.
Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/senate-s-3-bills-in-7-months/127801.html#klKKaMmWuFOsiKfv.99
Re: Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class by Psalm18: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
ihatesycophant:

Mr. Man, Ben has not sponsored any bill but anticipated bill. He pasted it on his twitter handle soliciting for people to beg their senators to support his bill but till date the bill has not seen the light of the day. The 8th senate have considered over 125 bills and 48 motions on issues relating to various aspects in the country. Ben should tell us his contributions in all the 125 bills. Through out the screening of ministers, your preferred senator did not contribute once. Ben is just a noise maker and no substance in his noise. His talking should be much on the hallowed chamber than on social media. Must of his argument on social media suppose to be discussed in the senate as part of senate oversight function. Talking it on social media cannot make the change we so desired except it is effected in the constitution.
Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/senate-s-3-bills-in-7-months/127801.html#klKKaMmWuFOsiKfv.99
You need help. Honestly if Ben Murray Bruce took your girlfriend, that's a matter between private citizens.
If APC saraki has been serious enough to keep the Senate open instead of shutting the Senate down every time he goes to Court, maybe his Ben bill will have undergone first reading.
As to your comment that he should not engage on twitter, I bet you are an old sad man not attuned with modern leadership.
Obama today's speaks on his Facebook pages about his thoughts on issues. Eg after the Sandy hook shooting. Secondly about the Syrian refugees and why American has to open its doors for legit refugees.
The ladders of effective leadership has a rung reserved for public opinion and feedback. Ben Murray Bruce is simply attuned with modern realities.
You seem like a robot, each time I give you answers you retort back with the numbers of bills passed.
Give a breakdown of all the members in the house vis a vis the bills they sponsored.
Let's make a comparison.
Are you capable of doing that or are you just a robot that repeats the same thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class by preetyb(f): 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
kolnel:
There's nothing wrong flying first class
What's wrong is over shooting your mouth
I have friends who fly first class steadily and you won't expect them to start flying economy because they are holding a political post

True talk bros
Re: Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class by paschu: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Khd95:
My question is where was his common sense,when his brother was d president,did he suddenly acquire some senses aftr gej lost to pmb

Answer:

Because corelation is not causative. Go figure.
Re: Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
tanteta:
This man is just another perfect gentle man, a simple fellow by nature. We can hate him all We want but he is fast becoming the most out spoken senator in This administration. Lv him plz

Outspoken on twitter right?
Re: Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class by Yseone(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Khd95:
My question is where was his common sense,when his brother was d president,did he suddenly acquire some senses aftr gej lost to pmb
THE truth is that, you still lack common sense...get it while u can find one
#commonsense is not common

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class by dunlie: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
Jaymaxxy:
Someone just became a common sense man after PDP lost power to APC. Where was his common sense when PDP ruled recklessly for 16 years?

What is wrong with it...? That is CHANGE!!!. where is your common sense?
Re: Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class by andysnoopy(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
olakan22:
his like no dey watch proceedings now. Na anything them here them go they shout. The other day Ben asked his facebook followers to urge their senators support a bill he sponsored... I can't remember vividly but it's either basic education or health. He even explained it self. Naija's problem is Naija's mindset.

My brother the thing tire me I tell u. Imagine half of our senate actively engaging the populace like this... Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders we get.
Re: Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class by tunshe: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
beeshopsam:

What are you saying he isn't proving any point, this man is the CEO of silverbird entertainment before becoming a senator why would he have to fly an economy class only to prove a point. Yawk.

If he's not proving any point, why the picture?

Please register for comprehension 101.
Re: Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class by Trendishine: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
this twitter senator, na wa for am oo..
Re: Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class by qtx(m): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
kolnel:
There's nothing wrong flying first class
What's wrong is over shooting your mouth
[b]I have friends who fly first class steadily[/b]and you won't expect them to start flying economy because they are holding a political post
You yourself what do you fly? Okada abi? take ya time o grin
Re: Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class by Herrmes: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
ihatesycophant:

Which ordinary people can afford flight? Someone earning N18,000 as minimum wage will now use same to pay for a trip journey on the premise that he want to go on flight. Please be reasonable in your thinking. If he's robbing Peter to pay Paul on the premise that he want to make profit, then he has no moral right to blame anyone because he's part of the rot as a former public official and now and also representing government in his enclave of silverbird. For him playing politics with the issue of governance is disservice to the people that voted him.
If you're earning N18k a month you're poor and trying to use flight you need to think, he's not robbing anybody, who did he blame? I don't even know what you're talking about in the rest of the posts, it's off topic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class by BushidoBlue(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
Psalm18:

Lol. You are right grin
I tire for the matter.
Another one said he has never sponsored a bill, I showed him.
Another one said he has done nothing for his constituency.
I showed him the pictures when he visited the widows of his area. ( it was even on nairaland)

My own state senator when he finds it important to visit home, comes in darkened car windows and stern looking mopols around him.
He attends to only his closest allies and tells everyone else to come to Abuja to see him. Of course the beautiful girls are exempted from this long process.
We now have someone open to using social media to cut down red tape and some people hate him.
They don't disagree on principles,; just hatred. It's mind boggling

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class by dannybee(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
I really do appreciate this man, even if he doesn't speak in the legislative meetings, is impact can still be felt through the social media, thr re so many senators that re just there with no impact, but thank God for someone like senator Bruce who is making common sense nd making people see what they re pretending not to see. Well about this first class issue, m amazed at the comments ve being reading, it's disheartening to know that some Nigerians are not logically sound, I appreciate you sir please keep up the Good work

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class by beetruth: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2016
Common sense is truly not common and Nigerians have a lot to do to achieve a common aim of a better future.
Some peole ask why he wasnt this vocal with the past admnistration and wonder if they expect him to speak against his party publicly all this while. How many of you have spoken publicly to voice out the ills in your party members? Have you not seen so many things you felt PMB could have done better? What is the role of opposition in governance? APC followers like to dish but hate to take. We all can't be on the same side at the same time or see things the same way. Pls let's all learn to see beyond party affiliations, religion or tribe for a better Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Project On Course For Delivery As Scheduled. / Buhari, Alaafin Of Oyo, Ooni Of Ife, Governors, At Tinubu's Colloquium .PHOTOS / Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.