Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway (37674 Views)

Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) / Man Loses His Arm In A Ghastly Accident Along Ibadan Expressway. Graphic Photos / Terrible Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway This Evening [ See Photos / Video ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by DailyPost: 6:40am On Feb 08, 2016
The Summary Of The Accident That Happened Yesterday Sunday January 7th 2016 , That Claimed the Life of 17 - 30 people , along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
17-30 people were killed in an automobile crash on Lagos-IbadanExpressway, the Federal Road Safety Commission, FRSC, said on Sunday.
Yusuf Salami, the Oyo State Sector Commander of the commission, told the News Agency of Nigeria that 79 persons were injured in the crash.
Mr. Salami said that the accident, which involved an articulated vehicle and a Peugeot J5 bus, occurred at Sepo area of the highway.
Mr. Salami said the accident occurred due to impatience, over speeding and struggle for the right of way by both vehicles, which were travelling from Ibadan to Lagos.
“A Peugeot J5 with number plate XS 626 LSV and a DAF articulated vehicle with number plate AA 902 MML, crashed as both drivers were struggling for the right of the way.
“They were both going to Lagos when the accident happened at about 9.30 a.m. (on Sunday),’’ he said.
“There were 96 people involved with 17 confirmed dead; it is obvious that both drivers were over speeding and suddenly lost control of the vehicles.
“The Peugeot bus was loaded with passengers and goods but the casualty figure rose because the other vehicle was travelling to Lagos with huge number of illegal passengers,’’ he said.
Mr. Salami said that the corpses had been deposited at the Adeoyo State Hospital morgue in Ibadan, while the injured were taken to the University College Hospital, Ibadan Central Hospital and Kejide Hospital.
(NAN)

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/17-30-people-died-yesterday-in-lagos-ibadan-expressway-accident-graphic-photos

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by DailyPost: 6:41am On Feb 08, 2016
God save us

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 100Cents: 6:45am On Feb 08, 2016
Jesus Wept..

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Elosky20: 6:48am On Feb 08, 2016
rip
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by wagazala: 6:48am On Feb 08, 2016
Tragic. RIP to the dead.

E be like say this road sef get as e be. No Gov't seems to be able to solve the issues with the road.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by alienvirus: 6:49am On Feb 08, 2016
Uary months. Hmm

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Anyi2015: 6:49am On Feb 08, 2016
nawao is sad
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 08, 2016
May d departed souls rest in Peace lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by homeboy205: 6:53am On Feb 08, 2016
Blood is always needed to complete those important roads, the govt knew already. May my blood, My family And your own and your family blood never be lose through Jesus Christ our lord(Amen)

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by INTROVERT(f): 6:54am On Feb 08, 2016
Sorry ooo.. I can just imagine that trailer full of yams and like 70 mallams on top. Frsc should do something about that.

10 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by jhydebaba(m): 6:55am On Feb 08, 2016
A second patience should have avoided this.

RIP to the departed.

The drivers that played ludo with your lives... (its too early)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by temitemi1(m): 7:03am On Feb 08, 2016
Lord have mercy cry

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Cutehector(m): 7:06am On Feb 08, 2016
My people perish due to lack of knowledge.

The devil comes not only to steal, but to kill and destroy.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by skademzy(m): 7:12am On Feb 08, 2016
If the road were to be man, it would be one of the world most dangerous... Will get rated than even the ISIL or al-qaida... Killed more people than them all... RIP to the dead. And may God grant their families the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss... To the injured, quick recovery God grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Inkredible(m): 7:13am On Feb 08, 2016
This is saddening. RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured.

Back2watching BOONDOCKS.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Pidggin(f): 7:15am On Feb 08, 2016
Osarum:

Amen
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ORACLE1975(m): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2016
God help us ooo
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by njideoby(f): 7:47am On Feb 08, 2016
What does he mean by illegal passengers?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by DaBullIT(m): 7:52am On Feb 08, 2016
Illegal passengers = those standing on trucks

. Speed kills but rip to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by njideoby(f): 7:59am On Feb 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
Illegal passengers = those standing on trucks

. Speed kills but rip to the dead
Oh. Thanks
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by franklingud(m): 8:04am On Feb 08, 2016
Some people are just ANIMALS in human form. Some are goat, some are fowl, some are snail, pig, dog, lion etc....
Which are you?
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by eluquenson(m): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2016
So sad, what impatience will cause eh
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:37am On Feb 08, 2016
God protect us frm untimely death
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 1surdman: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2016
It is not well cry
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2016
ohh my God
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by brunofarad(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2016
Rip
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nellybank(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2016
Not that i am holier dan dem but my goog God still keeps me so why wont i say THANK YOU JESUS. May thier gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by looseweight: 8:40am On Feb 08, 2016
When you begin to compete with trailer on the express, know that you are on your way to the beyond.
Most trailer drivers believe they are the kings of the road and nobody cab challenge them.

Rip to the dead.

For weight loss tips using natural supplement, check my profile
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by sexaddict08(m): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2016
I reject death by any form of accident in Jesus name. I don't know about u...

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nickymezor(f): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2016
Osarum:
Amen
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by lifezone247(m): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2016
But which one come be illegal passengers again? undecided
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by cutetopsey(f): 8:41am On Feb 08, 2016
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures / Abakaliki In Pictures / Share Your Worst Or Funny Travel Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.