Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) (57748 Views)

Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / Girls Fight On Instagram Over Man (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by Kangol99(m): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2016
K
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by Nienie(f): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2016
ok
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by nani212(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2016
These gays and lesbians amaze me. You wake up and decide to defy nature by dating and even marrying a same sex person and when u want kids, you remember the natural process. I just feel sorry for the kids raised in same sex relationships or marriages.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 08, 2016
njideoby:

Which one is maternal instinct? I thought that one died the day she declared herself "man-woman"

Actually, being LGBT does not mean that you do not want to have children. Strange....but true.(See Elton John and his husband and their child via surrogate mom).

There are Christian LGBT...who choose to marry partners of the opposite sex, and have children.

Human beings are weird.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by Toosure70: 7:57am On Feb 08, 2016
This amoeba?
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by ILoveToFuCcK: 7:57am On Feb 08, 2016
What is the Best network to Use on a Blackberry 10 in Unilorin and
its environs please

i've been using glo but its very frustrating here-in
Since i have been in ilorin(kwara state Nigeria) i have not been able
to get at least a 3G on my blackberry(Q10) if i can get a Capital 2G
seff its by Unreal-luck even if the 2g later comes up i wont be able
to browse Worst of it all is i cant even check my account balance it
loads and later tells me "General error" if i try to call on my network
it will tell me "Your call could not be connected" funny enough.. ppl
who try to call me cant also get across to me also....

So Apart from MTN and Glo which network do you think i can use
please
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by Mattew690(m): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2016
As for your Career its died

I will PAY for the Funeral
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by 4Play(m): 7:58am On Feb 08, 2016
njideoby:
What will a lesbian need a child for? If she really need a child of her own, then why deceive herself that she does not need a man in her life. She should have gotten herself pregnant by herself (as in self impregnated) if there's anything like that.

Instead, the cash-strapped user of men is hopeful that, as a single mum, she will get a council house and benefits.

Kafayat, who is currently dating 26-year-old Aisha Atan, said: “I have always wanted to be a mum.

“As a gay woman, surrogacy or IVF were options but I couldn’t afford these and they seemed too way too much hassle.

“I decided I would have to sleep with a man and started to look out for guys that were good looking and intelligent with a sense of humour. I’d like my child to have all these attributes.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/lesbian-mum-tricked-man-getting-7324253
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by blueeyes1: 7:59am On Feb 08, 2016
brunofarad:
So can we now say she is a confused lesbian ? undecided
Is there anything like lesbian?Just a bunch of idi.ots wey mumu dey worry.
I'm so sure she fvcking enjoyed the fvck,Anuofia somebody.
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by Btruth: 7:59am On Feb 08, 2016
You called someone a lesbian, so what do you expect? SELFISHNESS! wink
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by MummyTehillah(f): 8:00am On Feb 08, 2016
All these people wey dey call themselves gay dey make me laf, as lesbian she no suppose touch prick abi? Whether na trick or whatever she longs for prick and she got prickedful. Plastic prick done tire her, make una leave her she go find another pricknfo, e no dey velle full.
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by qrymz(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2016
She's not a lesbian jare, a real lesbian detest the sight of a penis talk less of taking it

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by njideoby(f): 8:03am On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by abolo4real: 8:06am On Feb 08, 2016
brunofarad:
So can we now say she is a confused lesbian ? undecidedyes she is confused and don't know what she want as a woman.

Are u building?
Check my profile
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by mizvee(f): 8:08am On Feb 08, 2016
She is just copying her colleagues in the other parts of the world.... what can we say?! God will judge all man. Shikenan!
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by slap1(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2016
People don't just know what they really want. It's like me becoming gay because of something. I can't even bear to hold the hand of my fellow man, that's how it should be for lesbians. Too many people living in denial. Mumu.
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by MrDoGood(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2016
Elosky20:
she would have met her lez partner to impregnate her nw, u cant hate the hen and still eat her eggs
Gbam.

Well said

I concur.
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 08, 2016
eeeehn
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by free2blast(m): 8:15am On Feb 08, 2016
Turns out women cant do without men afterall. Even if she chooses IVF, the sperm is not gonna come from a whale but a man. They should quite that lesbian shit and admit they need dick in their life.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by vital94(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2016
Baldadash
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by DONSMITH123(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2016
hian
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by Vyolet(f): 8:21am On Feb 08, 2016
Funny case, that man should take his child so she won't influence her/him negatively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by Lexusgs430: 8:21am On Feb 08, 2016
She would soon apply for benefits has a single lesbian mother!!!
Probably forced herself into undercover lesbianism to avoid deportation!!!
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by allthingsgood: 8:21am On Feb 08, 2016
sickstars:
Some people are just possesed undecided

Jezebel generation suceeded in surviving till dis century

Green snake on a green grass

Eve is currently telling God she aint d worst of a woman dat exist now!

But the worst part is that you are not holier than her...so keep your stones in your pocket!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by kreamidiva(f): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2016
Sperm banks full everywhere na...
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by mexdon(m): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2016
God have mercy
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2016
allthingsgood:

But the worst part is that you are not holier than her...so keep your stones in your pocket!

Atleast m not as evil nd hateful like her cheesy
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by FrankTalk1: 8:24am On Feb 08, 2016
Here is a part time job you can easily do from home so as to earn extra income. Check it out here: http://dollarson.xyz/index.php?ref=59519
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by Nellybank(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2016
Is she a celebrity lesbian?
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by Billygee2u: 8:25am On Feb 08, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man Into Getting Her Pregnant

30 year old Lesbian, Kafayat Adegoke who tricked a man into getting her pregnant because she didn't want to use a surrogate and couldn't afford IVF but desperately wanted a child, has been criticized by critics who think she is being selfish by excluding the baby's Dad from its life.

Matt O’Connor, founder of Fathers For Justice says a child needs a mother AND a father in their life.
He said:
And it is a fundamental human right that a child has access to their father. It is sad that anyone wants to bring a baby into the world in the knowledge that they are denying them access to half of their family.
It isn’t just the dad who loses out but also the paternal grandmother and grandfather.
Unfortunately, women are stopping fathers becoming involved in children’s lives more and more with devastating consequences.
We would support this man in taking legal action to gain access to his child.

Anne Diamond, a new agony aunt said:
Kafayat is showing she’s little more than a child herself. She thinks having a baby is all about her.
It’s not, it is always about the child who will grow up questioning why he or she hasn’t got a daddy.
It’s one thing to grow up fatherless because he couldn’t, or didn’t want to be around. Quite another to discover your mother deliberately deprived you of a dad. On top of that, it’s miserably unfair to the unsuspecting men.
Stop it, Kafayat. Grow up before your selfishness deprives your child of a decent mother too.

Emma Kenny, a psychologist, therapist and lecturer says Kafayat is a manipulator that has no right to deny her baby a relationship with its father
She said:
She has completely taken advantage of this man. When a child is brought into this world both a mother and father are of equal importance.
She has tricked him and manipulated him into answering questions to find out his suitability for a process he didn’t even know he was involved in.
Then to actually wish to exclude him, basically branding him worthless, displays a certain degree of narcissism. She is denying the importance of men, revealing a warped sense of her own self worth.
Not the best quality for a mother, it suggests she’s willing to do whatever it takes to get what she wants.
Children like to have a relationship with their father. In denying him a part in the child’s future, she’s making a decision for a child who has a right to know who their father is.
She doesn’t have the right to remove this opportunity.

They are also trying to contact the man who got Kafayat pregnant with the an address..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/nigerian-lesbian-kafayat-adegoke.html
she is a crazy fool,lazy and selfish bigot hypocrite.
but, why our dear yoruba girls and men are becoming gays?
the number keep increasing and this should be looked into,the rate is becoming alarming honestly.
this is unlike Yorubas
Re: Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) by Nurability(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2016
She probed that lesbian is senseless and meaningless, why don't you to lez and make you pregnant? The bisex is animalism, I hate it rationally, religiously, and even socially.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.