Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

The World Of Mystery Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The World Of Mystery Episode 2 (407 Views)

A Dread In The Spine ( A Mystery Novel By Akintayo Akinjide) / Fear (Mystery) / In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World Of Mystery Episode 2 by HOJOSKID: 7:36am On Feb 08, 2016
MY parent never asked him anything,my thought was,as young man he should go out and struggle like every other men.But my parent always believed that since we are strangers,as we get use to the people ,
we will know the root of this young man.I noticed that this man visted us twice a week but my parent always felt sorry for him.We did not mind his presence in our home .He accepted our generosity without expressing
gratitude . sometimes , I thought he took us for granted .As if it was our duty to care for him .later ,I noticed that he also visited other other people in the neighborhood. read more here http://hojoskid..com.ng/2016/02/the-word-of-mystery-episode-2.html
SORRY FOR RELEASING THIS LATE

(1) (Reply)

Poem By A Nigerian / Please Where Can I Get These Novels? / Poem Written By A Facebook User -a Cry For Help -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.