Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft (24237 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu / Sunday Oliseh At Bayern Munich Stadium ( Allianz Arena) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft by banmee(m): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2016
TRADELYN:
In life, there is always unseen powers trying to bring you down. He's loose spiritually! embarassed

You can take a man out of the stone age, but you can't take the stone age out of the man.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft by BIGTinfotech: 11:34am On Feb 08, 2016
You're damn right!.

TRADELYN:

No man achieves great things in life without spiritual power; this is beyond your degree of hard work or skills.
So, it's up to the person to identify or seek his source.

My own source is GOD!

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft by bluecircle470: 11:35am On Feb 08, 2016
Shameless coach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft by Orobo2Lekpa: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2016
i thought witches attacked mostly people who are successful, why are they wasting time with Oliseh? can't they find Ranieri, Guadiola or even Amuneke?

4 Likes

Re: Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft by Mrlekan07034617: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
This guy is just a COWARD, if not why will he be shouting of witch-craft as if its a new type of VIRUS that just broke out.

Besides he's not the first coach to head the "Eagles". Why will the NFF staffs or whoever be running after him with witch-craft? Every human on planet earth must have some sort of spiritual backup.

Who told him his so called "witch-craft guys" won't get to belgium. He should just seek for prayers and deliverance because he might just be the one possessed.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft by olu1759(m): 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
This oliseh is a learner,so witch craft no fit reach belgium,help me tell d guy say witchcraft and aircraft de work togeda fa.....

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
gbosaa:

The same winch that has been haunting Mr Neville since he took over Valencia?

It's called inexperience and incompetence. It's easy when you are a Tv football analyst who look at videos of matches loads of times before you make a simple analysis. It's easy to criticise the play when you are watching on TV. Oliseh is a fraud. Wake up Nigerians.

I am not sure of Coach Oliseh that winches are his problem. But, my brother Gary Neville's is truly a conglomeration of winches. No win u til now. Sporting Gijon beat him. Barcelona next.
Re: Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
I do not know why I find the news funny. Coach Oliseh should know his actions is dividing the team. He seems paranoid the way he took off from Rwanda.

If the job is too much for Coach Oliseh, he should step down and the NFF should hand the job to Coach Siasia.

Coach Manu Garba should take over the Olympic team where his boys like Nacho, Success and Awoniyi would make the team.

Coach Amunike should take over the U20 where his U17 boys will make part of the squad, Yahaya and co. who worked with Amunike with Manu Garba will be part of the squad and some of our exciting U20 stars in Europe.

Then NFF can hunt for a coach who has worked with our U17 scouting system.

#SuperEaglesFlyPassWinch
Re: Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wish Super Eagles the best in the up and coming qualifiers against Egypt. We need the luck and prayers.
Re: Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft by brojoshua: 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
[b]Oliseh flees Nigeria, accuses staff of witchcraft
Demands 10m for accommodation By Tony Ubani

As the zero hour approaches for the must win double header AFCON qualifier against the Pharaohs of Egypt on March 23, Sports Vanguard can reveal the real reasons why coach Sunday Oliseh may continue to tinker the Eagles from his base in Belgium. After contracting a virus in one of his official assignments, camp sources informed that the former Juventus player has alleged occultic manipulations by his enemies on his life and has vowed to flee far from the country to where they could not fly to attack him.

“He is always scared in camp and suspicious of even members of his back room staff”, a close source to the team informed. The source said that the outspoken coach allegedly confronted his staff and warned them that there were many witches and wizards who were trying to undermine the success of the Eagles. “He warned those fond of putting their hands in their pockets before shaking him to desist or keep their handshakes as he feared they touch objects concealed in their pockets before offering to shake him”, the source said. Also, the coach alleged that many of the people surrounding him do not believe in the success of the team as he claimed that they don’t rejoice when the Eagles score goals. Beyond the trivial accusations of witches and wizards, Sports Vanguard also gathered that the coach had written to the federation to pay his outstanding N10 million accommodation fee as agreed in his contract(N5 million for 2015 and another N5 million for 2016) if they want him to reside in Nigeria as he said he would not stay in the hotels when the Super Eagles are not in camp.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/oliseh-flees-nigeria-accuses-staff-of-witchcraft/[/b]

if post is true, then I say by God that anyone who does not fear God will truly fear all other things; demons, death, Satan, witches,.. And indeed the wicked man runs when no one or even nothing pursues... seeing everyone else apart from himself as the cause of his problems. And in fact who will the witches and false prophets and so on really make their table tennis egg and be kicking around but he who has not the only true and living God. So let him or men believe in the Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God and they shall be saved. They will know the truth and the truth will make them free. Thank you all
Re: Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft by YuckFou: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
TRADELYN:

No man achieves great things in life without spiritual power; this is beyond your degree of hard work or skills.
So, it's up to the person to identify or seek his source.

My own source is GOD!

You didn't answer the question. What is spiritual power?
The world is full of very successful non-religious non-"spiritual" people.
Re: Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft by 1Nairaboy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hehe change is affecting Oliseh, dan knw weda time machine moved 9jarian football -900 yrs bhind.
https://2.bp..com/-xDYkxhOMpKQ/VrhyEE3qyiI/AAAAAAAAAIg/DE_SilnznTU/s320/Oliseh.gif

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I am not sure of Coach Oliseh that winches are his problem. But, my brother Gary Neville's is truly a conglomeration of winches. No win u til now. Sporting Gijon beat him. Barcelona next.

Football analysts are like people who peep at the answers and formulas before they attempt the equation. Neville is one such person. Roy Keane is another. I don't trust Oliseh even with all the hype about him being African Guardiola. He should have started with a Nigerian premier league club or any of the national youth teams. Getting a badge is one thing, managing a team and impacting on that professional experience is another.

I'm worried about his absence from Nigeria. We all criticised Berti Vogts when he was running the team from his base abroad. Same should apply to Oliseh. If his reasons for not being in Nigeria according to vanguard and other speculations are to be believed then I'm sorry to say, he is clearly not mentally, psychologically and professionally capable of such responsibilities.

A football manager that believes strongly in juju should not be taken very serious.

3 Likes

Re: Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
gbosaa:

Football analysts are like people who peep at the answers and formulas before they attempt the equation. Neville is one such person. Roy Keane is another. I don't trust Oliseh even with all the hype about him being African Guardiola. He should have started with a Nigerian premier league club or any of the national youth teams. Getting a badge is one thing, managing a team and impacting on that professional experience is another.

I'm worried about his absence from Nigeria. We all criticised Berti Vogts when he was running the team from his base abroad. Same should apply to Oliseh. If his reasons for not being in Nigeria according to vanguard and other speculations are to be believed then I'm sorry to say, he is clearly not mentally, psychologically and professionally capable of such responsibilities.

A football manager that believes strongly in juju should not be taken very serious.

I once pointed this out using Villas-Boas. He was sixteen years when he confronted one of the best minds to coach the game Bobby Robson. Former Coach Of England and Barcelona.

Villas-Boas analysed a game of Robson perfectly he invited the teenager to join his coaching crew. That was how Villas-Boas met Mourinho.

Villas-Boas said after his coaching training, he thought his understanding of the game will make coaching easy for him but his first assignment was filled with losses. He ended up sacked.

Even at Chelsea, a treble winning Villas-Boas still went through challenges from his inexperience.

Gary Neville is smart and he is one of the best analyst I have seen, but Valencia underrated the value of experience.

We hope Coach Oliseh is sharp enough to grasp quickly things he lacks due to his inexperience. His inexperience shows as he coaches.

Coach Oliseh's utterances is destroying his camp.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I once pointed this out using Villas-Boas. He was sixteen years when he confronted one of the best minds to coach the game Bobby Robson. Former Coach Of England and Barcelona.

Villas-Boas analysed a game of Robson perfectly he invited the teenager to join his coaching crew. That is how Boas met Mourinho.

Villas-Boas said after his coaching training, he thought his understanding of the game will make coaching easy for him but his first assignment was filled with losses. He ended up sacked.

Even at Chelsea, a treble winning Villas-Boas still went through challenges from his inexperienced.

Gary Neville is smart and he is one of the best analyst I have seen, but Valencia underrated the value of experience.

We hope Coach Oliseh is sharp enough to grasp quickly things he lacks due to his inexperience. His inexperience shows as he coaches.

Coach Oliseh's utterances is destroying his camp.

That's why I am of the opinion that he should have started from the club sides or youth clubs then work his way up. None of the individuals you mentioned from Villas Boas to mourihno were entrusted with responsibilities as huge as Nigeria national team. It's like asking Neville to manage the three lions based only on his brilliant Tv analysis or a greenhorn mourihno managing Portuguese national team because he could see what others couldn't see.

I don't reckon Oliseh assisting and being part of any big club, working with other brilliant and capable managers before his appointment.

Apart from his inexperience, recent speculations about his perennial health problems and belief in witchcraft or suspicion of back room staff is not very healthy for the Nigeria national team.

Inexperience mixed with superstition is disaster. Super Eagles job is mentally tasking. When you mess up, more than 50m Nigerian frustrated football fans will shriek, wail and shout so loud the manager would have nightmares no matter what part of the world he runs to rest his head. It's not a job for the faint hearted.

The earlier Oliseh and other potential managers realise this, the better for him/them and all of us who want to see the Eagles fly very high.

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft by fF01(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
hahaha! African Gary Neville, wetin we no go hear.

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft by Homguy(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
He needs to be admitted to a psychiatric ward asap.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 11, 2016
LMAO.....some witches can reach him in belgium.....They can get to him through his dreams...LMAO.... don't ask me how i know!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Epic Encounters Between Nigeria And Cameroon (Videos And Memories). / Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. / Koeman Blasts Barca: You Let Messi Go, Signed Ferran Torres For £45m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.