Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG (2429 Views)

Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic / Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by ijebuloaded(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2016
The Presidency has unfurled tentative details on the implementation of its N500 billion social welfare programme, revealing that one million extremely poor Nigerians would be direct beneficiaries of the N5,000 monthly cash transfer.The installment which is to initiate once the financial backing is endorsed by the National Assembly, is next to another five social intercessions that incorporate the procurement of one supper a day to class understudies in some chose states. A sum of N60 billion would be specifically exchanged to the one million to a great degree poor Nigerians, as indicated by an announcement issued by the Office of the Vice-President in agreement to President Muhammadu Buhari’s vision of building human capital. Different components of the social mediation plan uncovered, yesterday, incorporate the 500,000 direct occupations, which will see unemployed graduates being prepared and conveyed as volunteer educators in their groups while as yet prospecting for employments in their picked callings

Read full news :
http://ijebuloaded.com/presidency-unfolds-n500bn-social-welfare-programmes/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by Imortal001: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by kilokeys(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2016
I laugh o...

Doling out cash can't help Nigeria

Where 200,000 names can be fabricated by one man alone..
In the North and everywhere else..

So what are graduates job there?. As dispensers..
Well done o

Building industries seems like a better idea.. But who can advise them?

2 Likes

Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by Elosky20: 8:33am On Feb 08, 2016
Apc makes campaign promise- Wahala
Apc trying to fulfill campaign promise- Marginalisation
Apc refuse to fulfill campaign promise- Scam
You can never satisfy man no matter what you do

1 Like

Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by Pidggin(f): 8:36am On Feb 08, 2016
Ijebuloaded com? Hahaha
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by IGBOPRINCE: 8:44am On Feb 08, 2016
What do you mean by poor nigerians, so anybody collecting 5k is poor?
USA give their citizens 265 dollars in a month as at 2010 and they never use this caption as poor americans. Every time you blacks makes derogatory caption to insults the black man.
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2016
Ijebu news sef
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by ijebuloaded(m): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
What do you mean by poor nigerians, so anybody collecting 5k is poor?
USA give their citizens 265 dollars in a month as at 2010 and they never use this caption as poor americans. Every time you blacks makes derogatory caption to insults the black man.

You no xpect a guy using RangeRover Sport or Toyota Venza to be expecting such money naa...
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by DelGardo: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2016
While some people are talking senselessly this government is quietly busy working to fulfill its promise of a better life for the people.

Wailers will not come up with suggestions on how to identify deserving recipients now. After implementation they will start counting the number of recipients from Kebbi vs Bornu to find another evidence of "marginalization".

I am loving the change.
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by PAINGAIN: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2016
U mean northerners and south west to collect 5000 monthly because they r the poorest of nigerians. Igbo youth no get time to wait for 5000 monthly because he is already somewhere hussling and making his money by selling "gala and pure water", according to some sufferiscated people. Then the igbo guy go use that money made from selling gala and pure water to buy land and build a house, rent it out to the people who keep waiting for the monthly allowance. 5 years down the road they start lamenting that they r paying a lot of money to d igbo guy as rent, next thing they'll do is to remind d igbo guy that this is their land. And d igbo guy will also renlmind them that he bought d land from them. And as usual, they will start hating on d igbos. Jealousy and envy will follow.

1 Like

Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by PAINGAIN: 9:06am On Feb 08, 2016
DelGardo:
While some people are talking senselessly this government is quietly busy working to fulfill its promise of a better life for the people.

Wailers will not come up with suggestions on how to identify deserving recipients now. After implementation they will start counting the number of recipients from Kebbi vs Bornu to find another evidence of "marginalization".

I am loving the change.
yeah like i said. Those people u r reffering to no get time to wait for handouts. They make their own money. Welcome to more laziness by buhari to the north and south west.

1 Like

Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by ckmayoca: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2016
DelGardo:

I am loving the change.

And what will the so called people give back to the economy for collecting such?
The poorest people in nigerian doesn't have a bank accounts.
It is better they give to govt and get 10k back

1 Like

Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by mallamseifaldin(m): 9:19am On Feb 08, 2016
I really need the money, when will the payment start?. If 5k can enter my bank account every month then I can now comfortably marry another wife.

SAI BABA BUHARI!!!!

1 Like

Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by obasiken: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
I really need the money, when will the payment start?. If 5k can enter my bank account every month then I can now comfortably marry another wife.

SAI BABA BUHARI!!!!

shocked shocked shocked just because of 5k ?
what will you do if you recieve 1million?

1 Like

Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by skademzy(m): 9:31am On Feb 08, 2016
Who are the potential beneficiaries? How will they measure poverty and its extent? How will they monitor the movement along social stratum? All these are questions which will render the programme inpracticable. My few months in the north as a corps member and I already admit no poverty elsewhere surpass the live of an average almajiri. Will these welfare packages address them? If yes, it'll only motivate their parent to reproduce more burden for the society... Only God know the soultion to poverty worldwide.
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2016
No be only FG sabi scam self, since 9 months is not enough to get Nigerians names. u can pay N1000 into my account for your inclusion and proper registration. Alh. Lie mohammed go hear this.
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by kingbasil: 10:53am On Feb 08, 2016
DelGardo:

I am loving the change.

Zombie, how market
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by kingbasil: 10:55am On Feb 08, 2016
Elosky20:
Apc makes campaign promise- Wahala
Apc trying to fulfill campaign promise- Marginalisation
Apc refuse to fulfill campaign promise- Scam
You can never satisfy man no matter what you do

Zombie how far
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by fineyemi(m): 10:55am On Feb 08, 2016
wow!!! Dat wud be great

Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by Elosky20: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2016
kingbasil:

Zombie how far
wailing wailer how far

1 Like

Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by kingbasil: 11:01am On Feb 08, 2016
Elosky20:

wailing wailer how far

Hope you penned down your name as a recipient of the 'utopian' 5000 I see as you are already salivating...
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by Elosky20: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2016
kingbasil:

Hope you penned down your name as a recipient of the 'utopian' 5000 I see as you are already salivating...
yes. i better collect it than to borrow like you.

1 Like

Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by hakeem4(m): 11:05am On Feb 08, 2016
grin
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by kingbasil: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2016
Elosky20:

yes. i better collect it than to borrow like you.

Zombie not everyone is a poor church rat like yourself. Better make alternative plans on how to raise the money as your masters have categorically made it point of fact to deny everything said to you and other gullible followers... cool cool
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by Elosky20: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2016
kingbasil:

Zombie not everyone is a poor church rat like yourself. Better make alternative plans on how to raise the money as your masters have categorically made it point of fact to deny everything said to you and other gullible followers... cool cool
then why are u here making noise, if u are interested in the money why are raising ur voice. there is no need boasting on a faceless forum of being rich whereas u hardly see food to eat. what have u gained frm ur hero Jonathan, it quite unfortunate that u got nothing to contribute.

1 Like

Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by kingbasil: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2016
Elosky20:

then why are u here making noise, if u are interested in the money why are raising ur voice. there is no need boasting on a faceless forum of being rich whereas u hardly see food to eat. what have u gained frm ur hero Jonathan, it quite unfortunate that u got nothing to contribute.

Zombie, zombie, zombie... now i see you clearly. you cannot play the way i do... keep waiting for the 50 shades of apc promises until you turn greyhaired....
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by Elosky20: 11:31am On Feb 08, 2016
kingbasil:

Zombie, zombie, zombie... now i see you clearly. you cannot play the way i do... keep waiting for the 50 shades of apc promises until you turn greyhaired....
i will continue to wait, do u have a problem with that, or must everybody be myopic like you
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by kingbasil: 11:36am On Feb 08, 2016
Elosky20:

i will continue to wait, do u have a problem with that, or must everybody be myopic like you

I want you admitting that you are an irredeemable zombie who needs help and not aisha's half plate of rice...
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by Elosky20: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2016
kingbasil:

I want you admitting that you are an irredeemable zombie who needs help and not aisha's half plate of rice...
i want u to admit that you are an unrepentant wailer who needs help to come out of ur hero illusion and not making noise on nairaland.
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by kingbasil: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2016
Elosky20:

i want u to admit that you are an unrepentant wailer who needs help to come out of ur hero illusion and not making noise on nairaland.

You voted, i didn't... until you and your fellow zombies stop justifying the sheer stupidity emanating from your masters i will keep making noise on nairaland. As for now, you are my new favorite past time...
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by Elosky20: 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
kingbasil:

You voted, i didn't... until you and your fellow zombies stop justifying the sheer stupidity emanating from your masters i will keep making noise on nairaland. As for now, you are my new favorite past time...
if u did nt vote for ur candidate why nt calm down and watch what is going on. u would have made ur vote count atleast by nw u wont be crying like this. meanwhile take my sympathy and dont forget to buy a new handkerchief if the one u are using nw is nt enough.
thanks Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by kingbasil: 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Elosky20:

if u did nt vote for ur candidate why nt calm down and watch what is going on. u would have made ur vote count atleast by nw u wont be crying like this. meanwhile take my sympathy and dont forget to buy a new handkerchief if the one u are using nw is nt enough.
thanks Sai buhari

Hope you can keep up with the pace Cos i'm just getting warmed up... why do i have the feeling that ur 'sai buari' chant is just a facade to keep me off. cool but guess what I'm stuck with you zombie grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition / 2019: Sen. Shehu Sani Reveals What Buhari Did That No President In The World Can / Peoples Trust Will End Security Challenges, Joblessness, Say Olawepo-hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.