Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Our Lord Jesus Christ Fall On His Face (knock Head On D Ground) To Worship God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Lord Jesus Christ Fall On His Face (knock Head On D Ground) To Worship God (3177 Views)

Which is the Best Posture to take when we worship God? / Osun Orisha ~ Learn How To Worship The Goddess / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Lord Jesus Christ Fall On His Face (knock Head On D Ground) To Worship God by Imars(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2016
KNOCKING OF HEAD (Falling on our faces). Texts: Gen.17:3 & 17, 1 Sam.20:41, Num.20:6, Matt. 2: 11, 17:6, 26:39, 2 Cron.7:3,1 Corint.14:25, Rev.7:11,11:16 & many other verses in d Holy Bible.
Knocking of head is an indispensable and indisputable ritual in d worship of Jehovah God. Angels do it, Spirits do it, Abraham did it, David did it, Moses did it, Aaron did it, d 3 Wise Men did it, d 12 disciples did it, Apostle Paul said it, OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST did it, the 24 Elders (before d throne of God Almighty) did it, the Pope does it, members of Brotherhood of The Cross and Star (d Kingdom of God now on earth) do it and The returned Christ HIS HOLINESS OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU does it. Are you a man of God or a follower of God, and you don't know or do dis ritual? Then ur man-of-Godship and follower-ship is questionable.

Re: Our Lord Jesus Christ Fall On His Face (knock Head On D Ground) To Worship God by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 08, 2016
Muslims pray the way Jesus peace be upon him did for 1400 years
Re: Our Lord Jesus Christ Fall On His Face (knock Head On D Ground) To Worship God by Micuilles: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2016
Hi,

I totally agree with you that bowing to God is a good Christian act, if you stand in front of me and I bow to you, and you accept my worship, it means you are standing in God's place. That is idol worship for the one who bows, and blasphemy for the human or angel who accepts such gesture fro God's creation. Read your bible, no ordinary angel accepted worship from any man, on "The Angel of the Lord" who is the angel of God's presence, who is the Holy Spirit of God, who is God.

Also, the bible never said they knock their heads '3' times on the ground. You can bow your head before God without necessarily knocking it on the ground, and the number of times you do that is according to the leading you get.

1 Like

Re: Our Lord Jesus Christ Fall On His Face (knock Head On D Ground) To Worship God by Micuilles: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2016
Finally,

the earlier you accept the fact that there is NO other name other than the Name of Jesus Christ, and that Roland Obu, the first son(among other children) of late Leader Olumba Obu of BCS, is human just like you, and stop bowing your head in worship to him or any other human being, and also, for him to stop accepting the worship of human beings created by God almighty, the better for you.

If you choose to worship any human, try your earthly father first, after all, he is your earthly god as stated in the word of God.

1 Like

Re: Our Lord Jesus Christ Fall On His Face (knock Head On D Ground) To Worship God by Imars(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
Matthew 6 v 33 "But seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall added unto you". Churches are divided groups. A Christian is a person that is Christ like character, minded and led by the Holy Spirit. D Holy Spirit will lead true children of God to be truthful, polite, humble, meek, confirm true revelation and godly disposition. Evil (confusion) spirit will always lead people 2 believe lies, be arrogant, abusive, intolerant and all the vices. Every church preaches Jesus and so its evil (confusion) spirit that will lead people 2 decamp or breakout from one church to form another. If everyone is led by the Holy Spirit and become true Born Again Christian to know that we are only promised the Kingdom of God – (Matthew 6:9-10 -“After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven”), these rebels against God led by the evil (confusion) spirit will not have opportunity to continue to corner tithe & offering into their pocket, by which they exist.
Re: Our Lord Jesus Christ Fall On His Face (knock Head On D Ground) To Worship God by Imars(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2016
Micuilles:
Finally,

the earlier you accept the fact that there is NO other name other than the Name of Jesus Christ, and that Roland Obu, the first son(among other children) of late Leader Olumba Obu of BCS, is human just like you, and stop bowing your head in worship to him or any other human being, and also, for him to stop accepting the worship of human beings created by God almighty, the better for you.

If you choose to worship any human, try your earthly father first, after all, he is your earthly god as stated in the word of God.

Your comment is not a surprise to me cos Luke 6: 26 says "Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets". I know that true Christian's mandate is mainly to preach righteousness, pray for d mercy of God Almighty for all and live a righteous life. My posts is to identify true doctrine of God Almighty that has being in practice frm d beginning & I mentioned d names of true prophet of God Almighty in the Holy Bible who fulfilled this doctrine. Also, as of d present; the POPE does it, members of Brotherhood of The Cross and Star (d Kingdom of God now on earth) do it and The returned CHRIST HIS HOLINESS OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU does it. May God Almighty Who created us in His own image & likeness (righteousness), & want all of us 2 b saved have mercy on all. Amen.
Re: Our Lord Jesus Christ Fall On His Face (knock Head On D Ground) To Worship God by Imars(m): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2016
History records tells me that PETER, a foremost disciple of our LORD JESUS CHRIST was d first POPE. He was one of d personalities that do fall on his face to worship God Almighty. D early Christians activities did not lead them to establishing individual churches & then church establishment was not an achievement as it is today. Churches break away from one another, as there was one physical church from beginning. God Almighty cannot cause confusion in a church & lead somebody from one church to go & start another church. This is d devils work, d devil is d one that cause confusion in churches & then lead willing servants to leave one church and go to form another. No school in d whole world has d Name Leader OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU as their grandaunt & He was not a member of any church. All d negative things people say about Him are merely out of envy & hatred, which is same thing they did 2 our Lord Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Muammar Gaddafi’s Prophecies Before His Death / Why Are Atheists Or Irreligious People Fond Of This ? / Exposed! "i Was Paid To Blaspheme Tb Joshua"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.