Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans (38450 Views)

Amazing Android Art Work + Speed Art Tutorial / Artwork Made With Coca-Cola Bottles By A YABATECH Student (Photos) / Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by tolexy007(m): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2016
grin
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by dani1luv: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by simeonokah8960(m): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2016
Nice artistic work
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by moscobabs(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2016
Enoquin:
Yabatech arts department! I used to wonder then why the faculty wasn't promoting the art works of their students more vigourously. The metal art works back then, plus other kinds of sculptures...This is creatively beautiful

Yabatech arts, please make use of the social media platform.

I guess they removed the sculpture that used to be where this one now is.

go Ibadan Poly and see better
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by obailala(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2016
Great work!
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by ojuolu(m): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2016
kilokeys:
As the arts is not paying the bills nko..

If u are looking for dem.. Check the banks..
confirmed. One of my direct reports is a wonderful artist with obvious talents. At times, i wonder what he is doing working in a bank but like you said, arts seems not to be paying the bills, especially with the current economic realities.
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by orlarbissy(f): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2016
Waow, dis is a great job bro. Thumbs up to him
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by omowolewa: 10:34am On Feb 08, 2016
Nice art, plastic art
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by Kx: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2016
Why does it feel like iron rods were used to form and reinforce it and that the plastic bottles were just for the aesthetics?

Nice concept though.
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by Ussyyn(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2016
truthspeaks:
Abi? BT if na 2 increase n loot sch fees, they ( d authorities) r highly talented in promoting dat. Our country needs an attitudinal purge

Naso oo my brother..
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by kilokeys(m): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2016
ojuolu:

confirmed. One of my direct reports is a wonderful artist with obvious talents. At times, i wonder what he is doing working in a bank but like you said, arts seems not to be paying the bills, especially with the current economic realities.
Aren't we all... The issue is, we can't wait. We can't wait for them to work on it. The policies, institutions and all.

Every man for himself. Leaving the shores as soon as I can.

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by MadCow1: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2016
I knew he must be Igbo...

2 Likes

Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by damilareoye: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2016
This is simply great....
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by davidmark4naija: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2016
Enoquin:
Yabatech arts department! I used to wonder then why the faculty wasn't promoting the art works of their students more vigourously. The metal art works back then, plus other kinds of sculptures...This is creatively beautiful

Nma mbok do u stay in uyo and are you from akwa ibom?
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by amdoyin82(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2016
Nice one..
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by NaLaugh: 10:49am On Feb 08, 2016
Nice work.
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by Boyooosa(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2016
Am proud to be a Nigerian!
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by TulsaOklahoma: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2016
he shouldnt have used those stupid colours green white green.this zoo must fall.lubbish
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by Donbabajay12(m): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2016
I rep YCT...# Team yaba The Great....Missed school life thou
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by saintgoogle(m): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2016
This is creativity at it peak

Nigerians are just born creative
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by debbydee(f): 10:55am On Feb 08, 2016
wow splendid

check my signature.
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by ewizard1: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2016
The Yaba Tech art is just superb. As a management student, i love going to the Art department just to see those works.
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by ewizard1: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2016
TulsaOklahoma:
he shouldnt have used those stupid colours green white green.this zoo must fall.lubbish
:-/
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by radiantstar(f): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2016
this is great
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by lilygabriel08: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2016
shango strike our politicians and God bless our youths
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by Onegai(f): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2016
Enoquin:

They're the only school in Lagos I respect for the Arts. Them, UNN, ABU Zaria and maybe Uniben have produced respected artists for years. When people ask me about art or fashion, I usually direct them to Yabatech. If I had money, I'd endow their Faculty of Art.
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by Onegai(f): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2016
ojuolu:

Art can pay bills, but you have to be smart and then luck will favour your smartness. Look up Abiodun Olaku, Andrew Esiebo, Ejiro Amos Tafiri, Modele Odundo, Nike Arts Gallery and co. Funny enough, some of the people i mentioned are yabatech alumni.
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by asha01: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2016
Ussyyn:
Eluagu William of Yabatech did this from used plastic bottles and cans as his final year project.

http://www.melogist.com/see-the-amazing-art-yabatech-student-created-using-plastic-bottles-cans/

this is magnificently creative
Re: Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2016
Your universe, or destiny, is in your hands.

Very brilliant work of art.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life Before Photoshop / Meet Dotun Popoola Who Turns Metal Scraps To Pieces Of Art (Photos, Video) / V_ray Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.