Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others (1976 Views)

Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) / "5 Things That Prove Davido Bought His Songs" - By Ipubliciseafrica.com / 10 Innocent Images That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind! [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by DJBIGGY(m): 8:43am On Feb 08, 2016
Sometimes, one can't help but wonder why somethings you plan in your life does not go as planned. Is it admission into school. getting a good job, generally becoming better than your current status. Even if your life ambition is to go meet a celebrity and come back, everything is an aspiration.

However, when your compare yourself with what others go through, you just have no choice but to give thanks to God for where you are.

Here are five things that prove you are doing far well compared to other people.

1. You are Alive: Where there is life, there is hope for you to achieve whatever you want to be. It might be slow today, but notwithstanding, there is an appropriate time fixed for things to happen for one. You have arms, legs and able body to move, see, feel, touch. Even people who are disable are also doing awesome so why can't you? When you do not relent in your current hustle, you never know what surprises might befall you. After all, a dead person cannot prepare to do somethings except waiting for judgement day to know his fate.

2. You are Sane: For as long as you are sane and can rationalize what is going on in your life, environment, or an idea that pops in your head, you can always make moves to do things to propel your current life. The greatest people in life first started their life mission with a thought.

3. You have a bed to sleep: I am pretty sure most of us reading this have a roof under their heads and a place to lay their heads to rest everyday. One cannot compare with those who sleep outside and are exposed to a lot of dangers and harsh weather conditions. In all things, one should give thanks to God for that. It could be worse you know.

4. You have Peace: If your mind is not at peace right now, it is far better than being in a war zone where nobody is certain about the safety of their area. If you have all you want but leave in places like Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan etc where they receive daily bombardment of dead bodies, tell me how you can progress?

5. You Have Faith: I put best for last point deliberately. We have heard of stories in our holy books and real life where people faith were able to move mountains (figuratively) in people's life aspiration. Keep your faith in God while working towards a better person, one day surely, you will become what you want to be.

I hope i have ministered to someone today? smiley

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/02/5-things-that-prove-you-are-doing-alot.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 08, 2016
I can't...
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by pbs4real(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2016
BumBae:
I can't...
undecided sad
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by DJBIGGY(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
DJBIGGY:

embarassed
Cheer up tongue
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by cruzita(f): 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
any day I wake up, I give thanks to God for my life
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by pbs4real(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
BumBae:
undecided
u nid canetongue
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
pbs4real:
u nid canetongue

I wont feel it undecided
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by pbs4real(m): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
BumBae:

I wont feel it undecided
trust me ur ass will. .tongue
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
pbs4real:
trust me ur ass will. .tongue
How u dey smiley
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by pbs4real(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
BumBae:

How u dey smiley
am gud oo. . .wbu? U wre out of NL for some days again wah happened?
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
pbs4real:
Work nao ... When im free n nothing else doing i come here ..
Most times other things going on or not home smiley
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by pbs4real(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
BumBae:
Work nao ... When im free n nothing else doing i come here .. Most times other things going on or not home smiley
okies. . .wen last u heard 4rm rokiatu?undecided
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
pbs4real:
okies. . .wen last u heard 4rm rokiatu?undecided
Lol y u always ask me .... Im not her personal assist that knows her schedule ... Saw her her few days back .. Im sure u too did lol meanwhile just send her a msg or quote her smiley

PLay boy u don marry yet ?
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by pbs4real(m): 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
BumBae:

Lol y u always ask me .... Im not her personal assist that knows her schedule ... Saw her her few days back .. Im sure u too did lol meanwhile just send her a msg or quote her smiley

PLay boy u don marry yet ?

nah u i wan marry nah. . . .waiting 4 u.
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 10, 2016
pbs4real:
How do you guys use to know when some one not constant on NL
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by techfect: 3:11am On Feb 10, 2016
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 13, 2016
pbs4real:
nah u i wan marry nah. . . .waiting 4 u.
Me or hlf of Nl babe ... Lol when ur name change to LMs4real we can talk till then . grin
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by Nina4u(f): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2016
True talk ..were alive and i thank God for life
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by pbs4real(m): 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
BumBae:

Me or hlf of Nl babe ... Lol when ur name change to LMs4real we can talk till then . grin
and wats LMS?cheesy
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
pbs4real:
and wats LMS?cheesy
Loyal man swag cool
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by pbs4real(m): 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
BumBae:
Loyal man swag cool
as frm 2day i am nw LMS4REAL.cheesy
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
pbs4real:
as frm 2day i am nw LMS4REAL.cheesy
Lol u like dat one right

Sent u pm d other day u get it angry so u acting stoosh which kin friend u b seff

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by lms4real(m): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2017
Lol, nice one. But you must first no the meaning right
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by lms4real(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2017

Lol u like dat one right

Sent u pm d other day u get it angry so u acting stoosh which kin friend u b seff
sorry I was not online then, but I wanna be a gud friend cool
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by lms4real(m): 10:57am On Feb 18, 2017

Loyal man swag cool
LAST MAN STANDING cool
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by lms4real(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2017

How u dey smiley
it will be as hot as hell lol grin
Re: 5 Things That Prove You Are Doing Alot Better Than Others by lms4real(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2017
lms4real:
it will be as hot as hell lol grin
am doing great and you?

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Yetunde Bakare Twerks On Monday Morning In New Instagram Video / OMG! Beyonce And Blue Ivy Just Slayed The MTV Vmas Red Carpet – Check Them Out / Fashion Or Madness? See How Lady Gaga Flashes Underboob In Crop Top [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.