Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Feel My "Bad" Ex Is On The Winning Side Nd I Am On The Losing Side. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel My "Bad" Ex Is On The Winning Side Nd I Am On The Losing Side. (2821 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. / HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel My "Bad" Ex Is On The Winning Side Nd I Am On The Losing Side. by Melahou(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2014
what you need now is a good friend and not a relationship/affair
Re: I Feel My "Bad" Ex Is On The Winning Side Nd I Am On The Losing Side. by NewNigeriaMind: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2014
Monicaa:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-289891.0.html

i have been writing some posts about still having feelings 4 my ex though it has been so long nd he did treat not so well in terms of honestly nd fidelity but he never laid his hands on me. i keep telling my self i deserve better nd since i am a good woman, i would meet someone better though i did, but had to end it because of feelings for my ex.

After i told my ex, i was moving on, nd hopefully, i meet some1 better, it is not happening. Instead i'm meeting worse people that r still the same, lying nd others. He doesn't know, im sure if he did, he would be laughing nd see me as d loser here.

There is a guy that has been disturbing me since only 4 me to find out yesterday he had a girl friend nd he is still denying it. Honestly im scared of being in a relationship now or sumwhat. It makes me feel that though my ex wasn't all that good 2 me, i'm still on the losing side, meeting some jerks nd some others, i have no real feelings. My ex has really spoilt my emotional life 4 me. pls any advice?

I think you need to meet me. smiley
Re: I Feel My "Bad" Ex Is On The Winning Side Nd I Am On The Losing Side. by ruksylaser(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
gen2genius:

Sorry, but aren't you being unrealistic here? How do you expect him to see her - like someone who knows what she's doing? See, this is a reality of life: whether you're a man or woman, the moment you begin to act like you can't do without someone or that it's the person that holds the key to your happiness and fulfilment in life, you risk becoming the person's slave!

@ Monica. . .I'm not saying you shouldn't go back to him or anyone else, but bear that fact in mind as you take the decision wink
:

awesome
Re: I Feel My "Bad" Ex Is On The Winning Side Nd I Am On The Losing Side. by Kasimaramma2(f): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Monicaa:

i have been writing some posts about still having feelings 4 my ex though it has been so long nd he did treat not so well in terms of honestly nd fidelity but he never laid his hands on me. i keep telling my self i deserve better nd since i am a good woman, i would meet someone better though i did, but had to end it because of feelings for my ex.

After i told my ex, i was moving on, nd hopefully, i meet some1 better, it is not happening. Instead i'm meeting worse people that r still the same, lying nd others. He doesn't know, im sure if he did, he would be laughing nd see me as d loser here.

There is a guy that has been disturbing me since only 4 me to find out yesterday he had a girl friend nd he is still denying it. Honestly im scared of being in a relationship now or sumwhat. It makes me feel that though my ex wasn't all that good 2 me, i'm still on the losing side, meeting some jerks nd some others, i have no real feelings. My ex has really spoilt my emotional life 4 me. pls any advice?
cutiepie,i tis tempting to call you pathetic.
First, for expecting perfection from mere humans-that are dust. You should learn to accept people for who they are. If you read my thread on love versus infatuation,i wrote love accepts a person wholeheartedly not minding what he or she is gaining in a relationship or the other flaws.you have nver loved,you have only been a naive desperate girl who looks for the ideal man.
2. Dont blame your ex for your misery,you wanted him out of your love life, he is gone,stop making references to him or comparing him or using him as a standard. You are accountable for yourself.
Make yourself whole,love yourself, then love thers as well
Re: I Feel My "Bad" Ex Is On The Winning Side Nd I Am On The Losing Side. by Youngpo413: 8:02am On May 02, 2016
Monicaa:

you are what you attract
Re: I Feel My "Bad" Ex Is On The Winning Side Nd I Am On The Losing Side. by MoNickk(f): 9:14am On May 02, 2016
id just advise you to stop seeing dating as a competition because from what you wrote,you dont want him to laugh at you or win you. if you want to date someone new,date him because you want to n not because you want it to pepper your ex. thats childish. right now,i dont think you need to be dating anyone yet,ure obviously still hurting and anybody u date now will suffer for it. just take life in stride,sometimes the best things in life happen when we least expect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me What Do I Do / Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.