Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

See The Secrets To A Truly Successful Marriage (read All The Full Details) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Secrets To A Truly Successful Marriage (read All The Full Details) (449 Views)

How Masturbation Affected My Sex Life After Marriage(read True Story) / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Secrets To A Truly Successful Marriage (read All The Full Details) by EbiscoComedian: 8:53am On Feb 08, 2016
We've seen a lot of negativity about marriage lately, so when I saw this positive stuff, I got interested...

Whether by church wedding or signing at court, parents are giving consent for their children to be tied in holy matrimony hoping that they will procreate and live a happy life afterwards.

After all the lavish ceremonies; cutting of cake, smiles and extravagant wedding dress, posing for selfies that is the imaginary dream of most contemporary women, the executory part of fulfilling the promises made to God in the presence of family, friends, colleagues and invited guests is the hard nut to crack.

How do you maintain your marriage in reality?

How do you become a better spouse for your partner and a good parent to your children?

Arguing is inevitable in a relationship, even twins fight in the womb as superstition says but if you follow these 4 Cs - (Communication, Commitment, Companionship and Care ) - there will be peace and love in your relationship.

Communication
Communication is the pivot around which every relationship evolves. Constant interaction with each other, whether phone calls, text or face-to-face erase all doubt and suspicions in a relationship.
Couples must agree to disagree amicably, forecast and plan for the future.

Don’t hesitate to say “am sorry” when you offend your partner, if you are not vulnerable in front of your partner then who else?

Words like: “I love you, am sorry, forgive and thank you” should be used daily in a healthy relationship.

Educator and author, Stephen Covey, once said that “the biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply”.

Try to listen to your spouse just to understand what he/she is saying without reply. Just acknowledge.

Commitment
“In sickness and in health, rain or shine…..” Commitment means dedicating your
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/02/see-secrets-to-truly-successful.html#sthash.e3zVxIse.dpuf

Re: See The Secrets To A Truly Successful Marriage (read All The Full Details) by Strahovski1(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2016
I didn't read your thread because of the pic.

@pics ...Her mouth is so wide. .wtf?

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Celebrate Valentine’s Day? / Guys Come And See...ladies Have Something Interesting For You / Older Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.