Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Mr Sunday Amari Narrates Experience On Channels TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Sunday Amari Narrates Experience On Channels TV (1051 Views)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Sunday Amari Narrates Experience On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 08, 2016
I am sure many of us watched Sunrise Daily on Channels TV today,and Sunday Amari who was the victim appeared on the show. It's quite interesting hearing from the horse's mouth, and from his account, he narrated what really happened,
Firstly from his account, the incident took place in Abuja and not in Lagos,as opposed to what the Nigerian Army said.
Secondly, the man was actually the second victim,as they had been beating another unidentified man prior to beating Mr Sunday Amari,this shows how brutal those cadets were,beating harmless civilians for no valid reason.
The NDA must revolutionalize its training program by teaching their cadets how to be disciplined and gentle. Because I believe those are the first qualities of a soldier, without that you're nothing but a rogue. Mr Amari even admitted he is now afraid of soldiers, because of the incident,"yes am afraid of them,let me not lie,if I see them am always afraid,because they beat innocent people" so are they not supposed to be protecting helpless civilians? This will only create fear of soldiers among civilians,the NA must not let this issue die down like others, something must be done. #JusticeforAmari God bless Naija
This poo can only happen in a lawless environment. Kudos to Sahara reporters for releasing the video, Thumbs up to Channels TV for bringing this to the limelight. Nigeria... enough is enough. Thank You.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Sunday Amari Narrates Experience On Channels TV by mallamseifaldin(m): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2016
ALL SOLDIERS ARE ZOMBIES....
Re: Mr Sunday Amari Narrates Experience On Channels TV by meforyou1(m): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2016
Can the Nigeria army pls give me that cadet girl's phone number. I want to call her and give her my house address. And tell her she's so beautiful. Nonsense
Re: Mr Sunday Amari Narrates Experience On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 08, 2016
meforyou1:
Can the Nigeria army pls give me that cadet girl's phone number. I want to call her and give her my house address. And tell her she's so beautiful. Nonsense
Hehehe.. Its really saddening, and they are cadets for that matter,what if they become fully commissioned officers,na wetin go happen?

1 Like

Re: Mr Sunday Amari Narrates Experience On Channels TV by baconline(m): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2016
Channels thanks for making my day

3 Likes

Re: Mr Sunday Amari Narrates Experience On Channels TV by modath(f): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2016
captainmilk:
Hehehe.. Its really saddening, and they are cadets for that matter,what if they become fully commissioned officers,na wetin go happen?

They will ask bloody civilians to lie on the floor & use them as walkway! cool
Re: Mr Sunday Amari Narrates Experience On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 08, 2016
modath:

They will ask bloody civilians to lie on the floor & use them as walkway! cool

I believe if the NDA had trained them on core values like discipline and self control... this incidents will definitely reduce
Re: Mr Sunday Amari Narrates Experience On Channels TV by Lordave: 9:50am On Feb 08, 2016
I fùcking hate Nigerian soldiers!

The way they molest and physically abuse innocent Nigerians in Aba is heart breaking. angry
Re: Mr Sunday Amari Narrates Experience On Channels TV by NDPVF(m): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2016
captainmilk:
I am sure many of us watched Sunrise Daily on Channels TV today,and Sunday Amari who was the victim appeared on the show. It's quite interesting hearing from the horse's mouth, and from his account, he narrated what really happened,
Firstly from his account, the incident took place in Abuja and not in Lagos,as opposed to what the Nigerian Army said.
Secondly, the man was actually the second victim,as they had been beating another unidentified man prior to beating Mr Sunday Amari,this shows how brutal those cadets were,beating harmless civilians for no valid reason.
The NDA must revolutionalize its training program by teaching their cadets how to be disciplined and gentle. Because I believe those are the first qualities of a soldier, without that you're nothing but a rogue. Mr Amari even admitted he is now afraid of soldiers, because of the incident,"yes am afraid of them,let me not lie,if I see them am always afraid,because they beat innocent people" so are they not supposed to be protecting helpless civilians? This will only create fear of soldiers among civilians,the NA must not let this issue die down like others, something must be done. #JusticeforAmari God bless Naija
This poo can only happen in a lawless environment. Kudos to Sahara reporters for releasing the video, Thumbs up to Channels TV for bringing this to the limelight. Nigeria... enough is enough. Thank You.
And when people calls Nigeria a zoo,and zoo army barberians,some idiots will be up in arms to defend them.
Re: Mr Sunday Amari Narrates Experience On Channels TV by babadem2much(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2016
The truth is this, Cadets are not suppose to go out to a point of beating innocent civilians. soldiers are known for protection of any kind but not the other way round.

I have families and friends in the military and sometimes ask them when ever I see them mingling, playing, even politely correcting some wrongs in the midst of friends how they do it without violence n my friend will say very few among us are out there giving us bad names.
I wonder when this will end he always said.

But truth be told so many of them are gentle n honest but few among them are something else
Re: Mr Sunday Amari Narrates Experience On Channels TV by nwadiuko1(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2016
makes me remember sam......a guy who was opportuned to go for army training...( not even NDA) who came back and was using his camo to oppress men for street....it happened that last year December men Don fall back from school.........na for nairabet shop wey the guy wan show himself.......we beat am so tey him forget say him na soldier ......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graphic: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer In Ekiti / Pope Francis Shows Support For Biafra / Rivers Re-run Election- Blood And Violence (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.