Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba (31699 Views)

26 Unusual Vehicle Wheels And Tyres Spotted On Roads / This Can Only Happen In Dubai / Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Nickymezor(f): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
grin grin...
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by passionate88: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
Aba na ahia
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Marshallian(m): 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
drnairalov:
I just bought an egg roll in Abia state and discovered Garden egg inside cry cry Aba people why??

lol... that's pathetic. u saw garden egg and you're complaining. .. This is just the beginning. .
Egg is now N40 o grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
Quite Educative
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by kuuljay(m): 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Very true,someone once told a story of how he bought original Polo Shirt according to the seller in Aba, he wore the shirt to an occasion only to discover that on the logo the horse was chewing grass while the rider was sitting on the ground counting money grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
drnairalov:
I just bought an egg roll in Abia state and discovered Garden egg inside cry cry Aba people why??

Yoruba too early for this. Keep your hate in check bro.

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
fippycbk:
They invented the word Aroba which Phyno changed to Aloba...
It's the same thing na..... R and L are interchangeable abi?
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by drnairalov: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:
Muhahahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sorry you hear?

thankyew tracy embarassed
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Melkizedek(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
as original nwa aba, make I follow mark attendance.

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by herboshedhe(f): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
Cool
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by cyberdurable(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
drnairalov:
stale undecided pics of it or forever shut up
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by cyberdurable(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
2fine2fast:
There is one beautiful hip hop song one guy sang about Aba....The one that tells a story about somebody trying to scam an Aba guy but the Aba guy scammed him instead.

The song made me fall in love with Aba.
I like Sharp cities. Shout out to all my peeps
in Aba trying to make ends meet.

- Love from Ibadan.

Ruffcoin- Nwaaba.mp3

3 Likes

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by tuffgongjo(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Funny.
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
I laughed out loud at No4.
Everyday I come back home with headache... my office is at ogborhill, I get to see lots of Obingwa people. It isn't easy at all...lmao.
They will just rap the Ngwa and give me, and I will be looking like a mumu. Aba people are just wonderful, ain't leaving this town for anything.
My customers are lovely and funny, they give me the strangest gifts_ from pineapple, to garri, mushrooms... grin grin

The following ain't unusual but peculiar to Aba
*They love doing weddings on Sunday, na N20 them go spray pass. Once you see a customer asking for #20 mint of 200,000. Na them be that
*Aba keke men don't hear horn, they don't even give way for bullion vans
*A typical Aba person knows where to get anything cheap, they price a shirt in a boutique, you say #5000, them go leave am commot. The next day, they will enter Ehi road by Kent, buy same material and sew correct starched shirt

10 Likes

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by GodpunishBuhari: 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
drnairalov:

You can lie pass lai mohammed

Is he ya mentor?

5 Likes

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by babyfaceafrica: 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
SexyKaycee:
This is the Mumu news that will be making front page.. ndi Igbo were making armored thanks 50 years ago, now it's fabricating Tommy hilfigher that's exciting us.

Ndi ara! Later we will boast with this nonsense things. When we start producing original and durable products call me
armoured thanks!!!...WTf!!!....aba version of tanks..lol

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by fippycbk(m): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:

It's the same thing na..... R and L are interchangeable abi?

Lol. Yes they are. "L" is to Anambra and Enugu as "R" is to Imo and Abia grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by drnairalov: 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

You can lie pass lai mohammed

Is he ya mentor?

yes bruh
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by GodpunishBuhari: 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
menix:
Umu Aba Kwenu!!

Even Aba galz ve the substandard ones.

Nah for Aba I go fork, com later discover say all the while I ve being thrusting nd d gal screaming not knowing say nah orange wey dem put hole I dey fork.

Dis ya lai need award, are you related to lai mohammed?
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by 100Cents: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
emmabest2000:
This man sef ... shocked

Thats how to identify a zombie..

He is a saint, every other person is a criminal.. (his wife and kids inclusive)
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Gkemz: 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lwkmd.
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by 100Cents: 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Aba has the most beautiful girls in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by LaurelP(m): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
I laughed out loud at No4.
Everyday I come back home with headache... my office is at ogborhill, I get to see lots of Obingwa people. It isn't easy at all...lmao.
They will just rap the Ngwa and give me, and I will be looking like a mumu. Aba people are just wonderful, ain't leaving this town for anything.
My customers are lovely and funny, they give me the strangest gifts_ from pineapple, to garri, mushrooms... grin grin

Where in Ogborhill? I just might burst in one day to say hello.
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by phrankchek(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
I REP ABA 100%

MONKEY NO FINE BUH HIM MAMA LIKE AM

n/b IF YOU BEND DOWN YOU GO SEE ABA
[/size][size=8pt]

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by SkinnyDude(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
2fine2fast:
There is one beautiful hip hop song one guy sang about Aba....The one that tells a story about somebody trying to scam an Aba guy but the Aba guy scammed him instead.

The song made me fall in love with Aba.
I like Sharp cities. Shout out to all my peeps
in Aba trying to make ends meet.

- Love from Ibadan.
ruffcoin... he's that same guy who sang eriwa
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by ikbnice(m): 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
MajorWarren:
This was how back then my mate supposedly bought a playstation 2 only to discover it was a sega console inside the ps2 case..... we were just laughing all day.. true story grin grin grin grin
chai! grin
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
O wu eziokwu
fippycbk:
They invented the word Aroba which Phyno changed to Aloba...
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by drmikeadams(m): 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
;Umu aba olee way?.?..im representing York ....Boy >: grin
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
I repp umungasi

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by 0nyegame(m): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
ikbnice:

https://thenews.ng/travel/4-ridiculous-things-that-can-only-happen-in-aba/
Op u don't know what u are saying cos u are not a good liar,what a senseless thread,don't post such rubbish again if u don't have a better thing to post on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Learner Loses Control Of Her Car, Traps A Lady In Front Of Her Shop In Lagos / Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) / Ascon Filling Station Lekki Phase 1 On Fire ( Pls Call Fire Service) Phote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.